***The Official NYU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

13 more days of killer time :)

Reactions: 1 user
When are rejection letters sent out

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got an interview! I'm soo excited; my second invitation! And yep, I got dec 2nd, so I think pre-Dec is over.

I have a question for those of you who interviewed: What time does the interview end? I work full-time, and I'm flying out from the West Coast -- so I'll like to be back before work starts on Wednesday. I'm looking at a 7:45pm flight out of JFK -- do you think I can make this flight after the interview, and do the full interview?
i had a flight at 745....the day ends after lunch....i walked around the city for a few hours and went to times square and grand central and the empire state building .....i HIGHLY recommend people that dont live close by use this transportation as it is very affordable (only $16 to JFK) and runs every half hour....also has buses to LG....i caught the 5 o'clock bus from grand central and was able to make it with over an hour to spare before my flight took off...i was searching the internet at starbucks and came across it and booked it right on my phone. I am so happy i did and didnt have to pay 50-100 for a cab like I did when first I got to New York!

http://www.nycairporter.com/

Last year that trickled out throughout the day too. Its a mass mailing I believe but you know how fickle those servers can be sometimes.

Yes, you're right!! I think last year the server was down or something too so people didn't find out until much later than in years past. Hopefully that doesn't happen this year bc I know we're all anxious for answers!!

Got an Interview! Anyone do one recently? I would love some tips and advice about the interview itself and where to stay! Thanks

Interview coming up this week. Wish me luck!!

Reactions: 1 users
This is late in the game but has anyone STILL not had NYU show up on their AADSAS?

They said in their email that they will not be on AADSAS.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know around what time the emails are sent tomorrow?

I think it's sent out midnight. Like tonight midnight.

I thought Dr. Mejia said that it starts at midnight and continues throughout the day.

I thought Dr. Mejia said that it starts at midnight and continues throughout the day.
OMG is that true??? She was not during my interview. We had another guy! I can't focus right now on anything and have a lab report to finish and an exam tomorrow morning. If I get accepted at midnight I'm afraid I will go outside and run like 5K to release all this stress!!!!!!:diebanana::beat::zip:+pissed+

OMG is that true??? She was not during my interview. We had another guy! I can't focus right now on anything and have a lab report to finish and an exam tomorrow morning. If I get accepted at midnight I'm afraid I will go outside and run like 5K to release all this stress!!!!!!:diebanana::beat::zip:+pissed+
It starts at midnight, and then it continues throughout the day.

Emails are sent out at midnight! (On December 1st)
are you sure it's exactly midnight?! Lol, that would be an amazing experience, I was going to stay up until early morning

Edit: NVM lol, I just read through the rest of my posts and got my answer.

are you sure it's exactly midnight?! Lol, that would be an amazing experience, I was going to stay up until early morning
It is real bro!!! Start opening a bottle of wine cause we all deserve this!!! We r the Student Doctor Nerds!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
I hear ya. I have my diaper on for either scenario.
lmao, that was funny

I cannot wait, I'm not even going to school tomorrow! (partially out of excitement, and partially so I can FINALLY study physics in peace and not in anxiety over d school)

Does everyone get an email whether or not they got in?
So they tell you like you're accepted/not accepted/on waiting list?
I have an exam tomorrow morning but I can't do anything now...so nervous

Does everyone get an email whether or not they got in?
So they tell you like you're accepted/not accepted/on waiting list?
I have an exam tomorrow morning but I can't do anything now...so nervous
Same boat= exam & final lab report

I can't even imagine doing these interviews and stuff with school work. You guys are almost done, hang in there.

got one from temple.

Reactions: 1 users
who else is refreshing the email like 1000X per minute?????

Reactions: 4 users
I checked NYU's last year thread, and ppl received the acceptance email around 3-4pm ish eastern time. I guess we have to wait until tomorrow....

Sent from my Parallels Virtual Platform using Tapatalk

Sent from my Parallels Virtual Platform using Tapatalk