***The Official NYU Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Has anyone who interviewed on Jan 14th heard anything?? It's been 2 weeks
Nevermind! I asked them and they said they haven't sent out the email yet but to look for it soon. Could be another week though they said.

Members don't see this ad.

Got an interview invite on Tuesday, will be going 2/4 :)

Reactions: 1 user
For those on the waitlist. When you call what are you telling the receptionist?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of us that interview next week, does anyone have any idea when decisions will be made?

Nevermind! I asked them and they said they haven't sent out the email yet but to look for it soon. Could be another week though they said.

Same here!! I hope it's soon...

Reactions: 1 users
Received a waitlist email yesterday for 1/22 interview

Gonna be withdrawing my acceptance and forfeiting my deposit

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted! Interviewed Jan 14. Although not my top choice, so grateful for my first acceptance!

I applied back in June, and haven't heard anything should I email/call the school.

Do you mind sharing stats?

Sure! 3.3sgpa/3.4ogpa. 22aa/21ts. Pretty average in everything else. So the only thing that kinda stood out was my DAT.

Sure! 3.3sgpa/3.4ogpa. 22aa/21ts. Pretty average in everything else. So the only thing that kinda stood out was my DAT.
Congrats! Maybe your interview skills are good! Did you do any EC or volunteer experiences too?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just received my acceptance email! Safe to say that my day has been pretty exciting lol

Congrats! Planning on attending?

Congrats! Maybe your interview skills are good! Did you do any EC or volunteer experiences too?

Thanks! Not really any EC's or research but I did have around 300 volunteer hours.

Congrats! Planning on attending?

I have another interview to a school that I'd prefer to go to, but I would still be very happy if I attended NYU.

Congrats!!!! what was your GPA?
Thanks! Im really excited about the opportunity. I'm a non-traditional student. My undergrad gpa was a 2.7 overall, science was a little higher but I'd have to look it up. My grad school gpa was a 3.9. Like many other non-tradtional students I needed some time to mature academically.

Thanks! Im really excited about the opportunity. I'm a non-traditional student. My undergrad gpa was a 2.7 overall, science was a little higher but I'd have to look it up. My grad school gpa was a 3.9. Like many other non-tradtional students I needed some time to mature academically.

hey. Where did you go for grad school?

I have my interview scheduled next Tuesday. Very excited and anxious at the same time lol
Anyone on the same boat here? Or any advice?

hey. Where did you go for grad school?
Quinnipiac University: Master of Health Science & Medical Laboratory Sciences program
I enjoyed my time there. I was able to take many courses that I did not have an opportunity to take while I was in undergrad so the program ended up being very beneficial to me. They recently remodeled their biomecial sciences department since they just opened the medical school so the building where the classes are held has been completely refurnished.

i can't wait for those two weeks to pass :( interviewed on the 2nd of February they said they usually get back to us in one to two weeks !!

i can't wait for those two weeks to pass :( interviewed on the 2nd of February they said they usually get back to us in one to two weeks !!
they are gonna let you know tomorrow... most likely

Do you think that's true for people who interview tomorrow too or is that too soon?
I read somewhere here about people interviewed on Nov30 and got accepted Dec 1st.. So anything is possible

just got an acceptance email. my stats:
Canadian, 3.67 gpa, will be finishing up my masters thesis this coming june so don't know my graduate gpa yet
No shadowing experience but I'm a RDH in canada practiced for about 2.5 years
Pretty good ECs, interviewed Jan 19th

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the admissions packet in the mail? Also, does anyone know when the 1st deposit is due? Thanks!

Just received an acceptance today, interviewed 1/28

NYU come on i can't wait !!
any one got an answer from those of us who interviewed on Feb the 2nd ?

how many more interview dates are there?

Reactions: 2 users
how many more interview dates are there?

I just received an interview invite here but I think I'll turn it down. The email just stated they are still interviewing Mon-Fri five days a week

My first interview invite! I'm a Canadian applicant, sent my application on Nov.23rd, stats below. So excited! I would really appreciate any advice on the interview process!

oGPA: 3.34
sGPA: 3.26
cDAT: AA=21, TS=20, PAT=19, RC=21

Any idea when they'd start going to the wait list?

its been a week since 2/2 you guys think we will get an answer today ?

can you guys please share how they notified your acceptance and at what time ?

They said all communication will be by email

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile app