***The Official NYU Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Have a feeling this guy is trolling..... looking at his earlier posts from March 29, 2016 he said, AND I QUOTE..."im thinking about declining my interview. I know that the seats are almost filled, and my stats are pretty bad. I have 3.1 gpa and 19AA. man, i guess ill decline this interview invitation." May I ask, how did ya jump 5 points AA and .2 GPA within a couple of weeks good sir, who is "highly considered"?

-- this was posted on MOSDOH acceptance thread...Don't be playing with our emotions here, young buck. B4 u catch deez fists dog...dis aint no game homie.:troll:
thats cause i retook it

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
come on nyu gimme some love!!!:banana:

Reactions: 3 users
Any actual movement? I see people have been getting cryptic messages conveying false optimism. Any actual wait list acceptances? Don't leave us hanging folks. If you get accepted at least give us some information. Thanks

Yea it's way to quiet on this thread lol... either majority of the class is filled or no one cares about this thread any longer

Yea it's way to quiet on this thread lol... either majority of the class is filled or no one cares about this thread any longer
hopefully it's the latter... tbh April 25th seems too early for a class to be full...

i think the committee probably met today and deliberated, i know they werent on friday bc i called and whoever i spoke with told me... so im thinking potentially todays deliberations will bring about more movement as the week goes on...

WHATEVER THE HELL THEY'RE DOING THEY NEED TO HURRY UP AND ACCEPT US (emphasis on accept us).... I'M LOSING HAIR OVER THIS....:bang:.... k sorry im done

Reactions: 4 users
WHATEVER THE HELL THEY'RE DOING THEY NEED TO HURRY UP AND ACCEPT US (emphasis on accept us).... I'M LOSING HAIR OVER THIS....:bang:.... k sorry im done
We can go bald together.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
We can go bald together.
don't worry, I heard that a lot of male students go bald after 1st year anyway lolol.

we should become friends with hair transplant docs and dental service for some hair.
win win!

don't worry, I heard that a lot of male students go bald after 1st year anyway lolol.

we should become friends with hair transplant docs and dental service for some hair.
win win!
Had a more immediate solution in mind. Already considering investing in a wig

i interviewed here in October... i've been waiting over half a year, it's seriously my number one choice.... *sigh* hopefully my dreams will come true soon.

Reactions: 2 users
i interviewed here in October... i've been waiting over half a year, it's seriously my number one choice.... *sigh* hopefully my dreams will come true soon.
Did you interview elsewhere? accepted?
Hopefully we both get in!

Did you interview elsewhere? accepted?
Hopefully we both get in!
Lol let's hope we ALL get in! Lol since there r so few of us being active on this forum lol

Has anyone received that 7:30 acceptance phone call today?

Not sure whether it's good or bad news, but the fb group has been relatively stagnant the past few days.

What you mean that 730 phone call. Did anyone get accepted today?
Hey. To my knowledge a handful of Wait list candidates who were accepted received a notification phone call from Dr. Mejia at 7:30am. I assume he was just referring to the general acceptance phone call from Admissions

Not sure whether it's good or bad news, but the fb group has been relatively stagnant the past few days.
Tbh I don't really trust that fb group anymore lol I'm sure most of us here on the waitlist has joined the group to monitor anyways

730 am which time zone?!? i would do anything for an nyu wake up call

Accepted via phone call at 12pm est!!!!!!!!!

SOOOO EXCITED

3.5 GPA. 21 DAT

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Accepted via phone call at 12pm est!!!!!!!!!

SOOOO EXCITED

3.5 GPA. 21 DAT

congrats! Did you get the email asking if you would be able to pay the deposit prior to your acceptance?

congrats! Did you get the email asking if you would be able to pay the deposit prior to your acceptance?

Nope. No email ! I got an email in March asking if I was still interested.

Good luck !

So much for losing hair. I pulled out the rest

So much for losing hair. I pulled out the rest

Be patient ! And definitely keep in contact with you admissions officer. She's the one who called me!

Be patient ! And definitely keep in contact with you admissions officer. She's the one who called me!

Call me Mr. Clean.

Congrats! When did you interview ?

Congrats!!!! When did you interview?

New day, new hope. Wishing everyone the best.

anything going on? please call me

I wrote an update letter to my admission officer. However, she didn't reply me. What should I do now? Should I call and ask or just wait?

Dr. Mejia usually gets back to you within a few days of email. I talked to her and she just told me sit tight and wait since the rolling admission is through the summer.

I got excited after receiving an email from NYU only to realize it was a response to my previous email :smack:

Reactions: 2 users