The Official October 25th, 2014 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Violagirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Just thought I'd get a thread out there for those of us taking the MCAT on October 25th! Feel free to post how you plan to study, any study tips/tricks you might have or other resources you found helpful that might benefit others. I originally planned on taking the MCAT on July 12th but ended up having to reschedule with the hassle of job hunting. Now that I have a new job lined up, I ended up rescheduling to take it in October instead in getting back on track with studying. Best of luck to everyone taking it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did you feel like the SA's were on par difficulty wise with TBR?

No they felt easier. But I did worse regardless. I think me getting 76% had more to do with me being very burned out and tired. I had been studying about 12 hours a day for three weeks before I took that with no breaks. I usually do 80-85% on TBR so I should've done better. Looking back most of the ?'s I got wrong were more me missing stuff in the passage than content--I.e. I got all discretes right. I was still pissed about getting 76%..but I was rushing because I had to get somewhere. Probably averaged less than 6 minutes a passage. I feel some of the people who have these crazy high SA scores spend all day taking them--if thats the case getting 85% + is probably a lot easier. They aren't timed--so I think some people just sit there until they are convinced they got it right regardless of time. Idk if it matters what approach you take. I had to be somewhere so thats why I rushed. I am doing a hard post game on them. I recommend taking them though:thumbup:

No they felt easier. But I did worse regardless. I think me getting 76% had more to do with me being very burned out and tired. I had been studying about 12 hours a day for three weeks before I took that with no breaks. I usually do 80-85% on TBR so I should've done better. Looking back most of the ?'s I got wrong were more me missing stuff in the passage than content--I.e. I got all discretes right. I was still pissed about getting 76%..but I was rushing because I had to get somewhere. Probably averaged less than 6 minutes a passage. I feel some of the people who have these crazy high SA scores spend all day taking them--if thats the case getting 85% + is probably a lot easier. They aren't timed--so I think some people just sit there until they are convinced they got it right regardless of time. Idk if it matters what approach you take. I had to be somewhere so thats why I rushed. I am doing a hard post game on them. I recommend taking them though:thumbup:

Ya I agree about the high % correct theory. I feel like if I never timed myself with TBR my % would always be around 80-85%

Thanks for the info.... I'm kind of torn between using them in a timed manner vs. Not timed and strictly for finding the weak spots. My gut tells me that 8-10 practice FL's should be just enough to get my timing down and to use these as more of a content checklist. But either way they say to do each section in 3 hours right?

How many full lengths are you guys planning on taking? This day is coming way too fast..

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am doing the SA's piecemeal - not all in one sitting. I don't think I can handle all in 1 go. @BAMBAM, I think you did well considering you did all in 1 sitting and there is a definite fatigue factor involved there. I have a few orgo and bio questions. Please let me know you guys think? Great going guys......keep working....

Attachments

• Orgo Stereo.docx
    87.9 KB · Views: 50
I am doing the SA's piecemeal - not all in one sitting. I don't think I can handle all in 1 go. @BAMBAM, I think you did well considering you did all in 1 sitting and there is a definite fatigue factor involved there. I have a few orgo and bio questions. Please let me know you guys think? Great going guys......keep working....

@ sps27 regarding your bio inquiry. If there is no krebs cycle (anaerobic resp). ALL glycolysis as sole source of ATP--this is what happens…pyruvate is REDUCED to lactate. And NADH is OXIDIZED back to NAD+ to undergo more glycolysis. Realize even with krebs cycle and aerobic respiration there is always reduction rxn accompanying oxidation rxn. I.e. REdox. Now with organism undergoing a **** load of glycolysis to produce ATP (very inefficient btw) but only choice in anaerobic respiration…what happens is glycolysis is constantly being oxidized to pyruvate, and NAD+ is being reduced to NADH. Thus organism quickly runs out of NAD+ in anaerobic respiration ( and can't undergo more glycolysis if it doesn't adjust)---thus it must regenerate more NAD+ to undergo more glycolysis. So pyruvate is reduced to lactate, and NADH is oxidized to NAD+ to undergo more glycolysis. Hope this makes sense. ANd then of course there is the Cori cycle which comes into play when organism undergoing anaerobic respiration because there is a build up of lactate--so lactate is transported to liver where it is transformed back to pyruvate and then back to glucose via gluconeogenesis. All the lactate leads is what muscle soreness during intense exercise. :thumbup:

@ sps27 regarding your bio inquiry. If there is no krebs cycle (anaerobic resp). ALL glycolysis as sole source of ATP--this is what happens…pyruvate is REDUCED to lactate. And NADH is OXIDIZED back to NAD+ to undergo more glycolysis. Realize even with krebs cycle and aerobic respiration there is always reduction rxn accompanying oxidation rxn. I.e. REdox. Now with organism undergoing a **** load of glycolysis to produce ATP (very inefficient btw) but only choice in anaerobic respiration…what happens is glycolysis is constantly being oxidized to pyruvate, and NAD+ is being reduced to NADH. Thus organism quickly runs out of NAD+ in anaerobic respiration ( and can't undergo more glycolysis if it doesn't adjust)---thus it must regenerate more NAD+ to undergo more glycolysis. So pyruvate is reduced to lactate, and NADH is oxidized to NAD+ to undergo more glycolysis. Hope this makes sense. ANd then of course there is the Cori cycle which comes into play when organism undergoing anaerobic respiration because there is a build up of lactate--so lactate is transported to liver where it is transformed back to pyruvate and then back to glucose via gluconeogenesis. All the lactate leads is what muscle soreness during intense exercise. :thumbup:
Thanks bud. Very clear explanation. I appreciate your response....

I couldn't see the structures for the Orgo question that you posted? Maybe something wrong on my end?

As far as the bio question I was curious did the question state that the Kreb's cycle wasn't functioning due to low O2? I was just thinking about this as I just finished Metabolic Pathways in TBR.

I was just wondering if there were certain patho's that cause the Kreb's cycle to be non-functional but still allow the ETC to work or when oxygen isn't the cause of the Krebs cycle not working. For instance in Beta-oxidation of FA's you are going to get 7 or 8 molecules of NADH and FADH2 from this process from the oxidation process alone, assuming a FA with 16 or 18 carbons. So if the ETC is still functional and it just an interruption of the Kreb's cycle itself, this would be a much more fruitful pathway then glycolysis right?

But then you also have a build up of Acetyl CoA which needs to be converted to OAA to have any real use right?

I dunno lol I'm going in circles here, just wondering if y'all had seen anything like this where the Krebs wasn't functioning , but not due to [O2]

1). 2 and 3 are both S. Compound A is also S. I think the other compounds are R.

2). Confused by your question. But the carbon attached to OH and H is NOT chiral. When you discuss optical activity/inactivity, you need to look at symmetry for the ENTIRE molecule. You don’t evaluate it using one carbon.

3). There are 2 stereocenters so do 2^2 = 4. However, there is one meso structure possible. Thus, do 4-1 = 3.

I couldn't see the structures for the Orgo question that you posted? Maybe something wrong on my end?

As far as the bio question I was curious did the question state that the Kreb's cycle wasn't functioning due to low O2? I was just thinking about this as I just finished Metabolic Pathways in TBR.

I was just wondering if there were certain patho's that cause the Kreb's cycle to be non-functional but still allow the ETC to work or when oxygen isn't the cause of the Krebs cycle not working. For instance in Beta-oxidation of FA's you are going to get 7 or 8 molecules of NADH and FADH2 from this process from the oxidation process alone, assuming a FA with 16 or 18 carbons. So if the ETC is still functional and it just an interruption of the Kreb's cycle itself, this would be a much more fruitful pathway then glycolysis right?

But then you also have a build up of Acetyl CoA which needs to be converted to OAA to have any real use right?

I dunno lol I'm going in circles here, just wondering if y'all had seen anything like this where the Krebs wasn't functioning , but not due to [O2]
Thanks for your response. Here's the question btw, passage 2 in Bio TPRSW. Q> If in an aerobic organism, the Kreb cycle were suddenly arrested while glycolysis proceeded, the cell would most likely experience an increase in: a) glucose consumption b) number of cytochromes c) quantity of lactic acid d) quantity of ATP. The ans is a). The ans stem states that there is nothing to suggest oxygen levels are low so increase in lactic acid is unlikely, as @BAMBAM mentioned in his response about lactic acid within anaerobic conditions. Regarding Beta oxidation of fatty acids, that will produce 8 Acetyl CoA (for 16 carbon) which will get arrested in Kreb. So I agree with you. That pathway will not be of much help. The ETC will still function but with just 2 NADH from glycolysis, so very inefficient. Sorry about the Orgo thing bud. I really don't know why they don't show up. Check out the Q&A site for MCAT. I put the same question over there too.......

1). 2 and 3 are both S. Compound A is also S. I think the other compounds are R.

2). Confused by your question. But the carbon attached to OH and H is NOT chiral. When you discuss optical activity/inactivity, you need to look at symmetry for the ENTIRE molecule. You don’t evaluate it using one carbon.

3). There are 2 stereocenters so do 2^2 = 4. However, there is one meso structure possible. Thus, do 4-1 = 3.
Thanks for your response. Regarding 1) I understood that 2 and 3 were both S. But 2 looked like cis and 3 looked like trans, so I thought 2 is not the same as compound A which is trans. That was my confusion. Regarding 2) and 3) I just wasn't sure of my reasoning. Thanks for confirming it. Appreciate it.

I'm half way done with Chad's vids and I did my EK content review like over a month ago so I think I have a better grasp of content now. I've been doing TBR passages as practice but I'm not even halfway done with that but I'm going to start my SA for the sciences at the end of this week. I just don't want them to be a waste if I haven't gotten through a lot of practice yet but the point of SA is to tackle your weaknesses, right? lol
If I may ask, how long did it take u to go through Chad's?

Thanks for your response. Here's the question btw, passage 2 in Bio TPRSW. Q> If in an aerobic organism, the Kreb cycle were suddenly arrested while glycolysis proceeded, the cell would most likely experience an increase in: a) glucose consumption b) number of cytochromes c) quantity of lactic acid d) quantity of ATP. The ans is a). The ans stem states that there is nothing to suggest oxygen levels are low so increase in lactic acid is unlikely, as @BAMBAM mentioned in his response about lactic acid within anaerobic conditions. Regarding Beta oxidation of fatty acids, that will produce 8 Acetyl CoA (for 16 carbon) which will get arrested in Kreb. So I agree with you. That pathway will not be of much help. The ETC will still function but with just 2 NADH from glycolysis, so very inefficient. Sorry about the Orgo thing bud. I really don't know why they don't show up. Check out the Q&A site for MCAT. I put the same question over there too.......

Thanks for your response. Regarding 1) I understood that 2 and 3 were both S. But 2 looked like cis and 3 looked like trans, so I thought 2 is not the same as compound A which is trans. That was my confusion. Regarding 2) and 3) I just wasn't sure of my reasoning. Thanks for confirming it. Appreciate it.

Regarding your Bio question in the document, excess pyruvate can be metabolized into acetyl-CoA, OAA, or amino acids. So since Kreb's cycle is out of the question, this will obviously eliminate acetyl-CoA or OAA.

A is a reasonable answer, because if glycolysis were to proceed, there would just be a buildup of pyruvate, since Krebs cycle is arrested. In order to salvage the necessary amounts of ATP's needed by the organism, they would need to eat up more glucose in order to produce ATP and NADH's (which will go through ETC to make more ATP's).

Here is a picture showing the fates of pyruvate: http://guweb2.gonzaga.edu/faculty/cronk/biochem/images/pyruvate_fates.gif

If I may ask, how long did it take u to go through Chad's?

So I started subscription about 3 weeks ago and I'm over half way done with Chem, Phys, and Ochem and will be done with Bio this week. I take thorough notes so I do a lot of pausing and rewinding..it just helps me remember things more if write down things. First week and half, I didn't go through the videos as fast I did the last week and half mainly due to having other obligations.

So I started subscription about 3 weeks ago and I'm over half way done with Chem, Phys, and Ochem and will be done with Bio this week. I take thorough notes so I do a lot of pausing and rewinding..it just helps me remember things more if write down things. First week and half, I didn't go through the videos as fast I did the last week and half mainly due to having other obligations.

Are you just watching Chad's or are you doing TBR/TPR/EK with it, too?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you just watching Chad's or are you doing TBR/TPR/EK with it, too?

I did my content review with EK and finished that last month so I'm just using Chad's to reinforce the content and fill in any gaps. I've been doing TBR and TPR though not as much yet. I'll be doing more practice once I finish all my SAs.

Hey there. I'm taking it October 25th.

I'm gonna practice 10 min of writing equations and facts down every day before the test.

Anyone have any suggestions for a good cheat sheet?

Good luck everyone!

Hey guys, I haven't received my scores from the August 27th MCAT yet, but I decided to sign up for this date because I had mixed feelings about that exam.

How is everyone scoring on AAMC FL's ? I am kinda upset because I've been averaging only 33 :nailbiting: . I only took 3 and 5 , and I got 33 on both of them with the same exact distribution (10, 12, 11). Luckily, I am doing OK on verbal, and they say that is the hardest section to improve.

I'm really boning for a 35+ !

How is everyone scoring on AAMC FL's ? I am kinda upset because I've been averaging only 33 :nailbiting: . I only took 3 and 5 , and I got 33 on both of them with the same exact distribution (10, 12, 11). Luckily, I am doing OK on verbal, and they say that is the hardest section to improve.

33 is really good at this point…you have over a month.
BTW, you're "boning" for 35+….DAFUQ is BONING??:confused:

33 is really good at this point…you have over a month.
BTW, you're "boning" for 35+….DAFUQ is BONING??:confused:

Thanks, I'm just kinda anxious is all. I really need to get a 33+ in order to have a solid chance, since my GPA is low

P.S.

Boning means "to study a subject intensively, often in preparation for something." It sounds like it could be a dirty word though, LOL. Goro uses it sometimes on the ChanceMe sub-forum.

Haha....good lord!

BONING for a 35+ if I've been doing this alllllllll wrong.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm retaking from the Sep. 10th exam. I hope this one either feels better or I score high enough on the Sep. 10th to cancel this reservation.

checking back in with you guys…hope everything is going well! I finished physics SA and got 70%. Average was 54%!! So that terrible 70% was somehow 16% above average…TBH I thought it was quite difficult. Many have said the physics SA is actually HARDER than the FL's which I hope is the case. Anyone else taking SA's? I just want 10-11 on PS, so think it should be doable by our date if I keep chugging. Also hoping the GS's I bought will help me in the PS.

checking back in with you guys…hope everything is going well! I finished physics SA and got 70%. Average was 54%!! So that terrible 70% was somehow 16% above average…TBH I thought it was quite difficult. Many have said the physics SA is actually HARDER than the FL's which I hope is the case. Anyone else taking SA's? I just want 10-11 on PS, so think it should be doable by our date if I keep chugging. Also hoping the GS's I bought will help me in the PS.

Good going! Plug the leaks and you will be good to go!

Did you take anytime to do a review of your notes before you started the SA? I feel like I don't remember so much of what I previously learned and felt confident about.

Good going! Plug the leaks and you will be good to go!

Did you take anytime to do a review of your notes before you started the SA? I feel like I don't remember so much of what I previously learned and felt confident about.

Just reviewed flash cards. But doing that would've helped I'm sure. I am going to start re-reading my notes in segments every night before going to bed. Use the valuable day time studying for passages and FL's--but at night would be good time for passive studying like re-reading my notes.

So I took my third Full Length today, AAMC 4R. I got a 33. I am consistently scoring 33 on these practice exams!

-AAMC 3 CBT : 33 (10, 12, 11)
-AAMC 5 CBT : 33 (10, 12, 11)
-AAMC 4 R : 33 (11, 11, 11)

Got a 30 on Gold Standard FL#1. 10's across the board. I am happy with this, and really happy with the 10 I got in PS--cause GS PS is known to be quite difficult (more so than aamc). Hope everyone doing well!

Question: About the Rhydberg eqn. Here's my confusion. I have it in my notes as Delta E = Rh (1/ni^2 - 1/nf^2) where ni = n initial and nf = n final. Is this right, or is there a -ve in front of Rh (Rhydbergs constant)? I looked it up on the net and some places I see a -ve being used while others I don't. And some people write this going from n final to n initial, so I don't know if I have this right. Please let me know....Thanks!

Haven't really been active on SDN lately. How's everyone's studying going? I can't believe we have almost just 1 month left until the big day. I'm mentally preparing myself to dedicate 8-10 hours every day until the test day. Currently done with verbal, bio, and physics SA and will be finishing chem and ochem SA later this week. Based on the 3 SA's I took, my scores are pretty evenly distributed though I still need to work on my sciences some more. I feel my morale has been declining lately..anyone else feeling the same? :drowning:

Well a month to go and I'm not done with content review. Idk what to even do at this point.

Well a month to go and I'm not done with content review. Idk what to even do at this point.

How much more content do you have left? And what are you using for content? Also, have you been practicing while reviewing the content like doing practice problems after each section? Also, I think it's helpful to start the SA now since there's a month left. TBH, I didn't really rely on too much content knowledge to do the Bio section..physics was harder than I thought it would be but other people didn't seem to find it that way.

Just started verbal SA---so far I have done first 20 ?'s and I am 20/20. OHHHHH KILLL EMMMM. On my diagnostic months back with AAMC #3 I got a 12 on verbal with no studying--maybe I can crack a 13-14 on verbal come the big dance. I recommend timing yourself to 7 mins a passage. Feel like I will hover around 10 in sciences but will get nice on verbal. But only time will tell.

How much more content do you have left? And what are you using for content? Also, have you been practicing while reviewing the content like doing practice problems after each section? Also, I think it's helpful to start the SA now since there's a month left. TBH, I didn't really rely on too much content knowledge to do the Bio section..physics was harder than I thought it would be but other people didn't seem to find it that way.
Physics SA was hard for me--and many people say it is harder than the physics you will see on the FL's. How did you do if you don't mind me asking? I got 70%.

Just started verbal SA---so far I have done first 20 ?'s and I am 20/20. OHHHHH KILLL EMMMM. On my diagnostic months back with AAMC #3 I got a 12 on verbal with no studying--maybe I can crack a 13-14 on verbal come the big dance. I recommend timing yourself to 7 mins a passage. Feel like I will hover around 10 in sciences but will get nice on verbal. But only time will tell.

Nice! The SA VR gets harder towards the end. I did it in 3 1-hour sessions but towards the end, I went over the time limit. What do you use for practice and any tips on getting solid 10+ on VR? I've been doing EK and TPR. My EK scores have been around 8-10..avg of 8.9. -_-

Physics SA was hard for me--and many people say it is harder than the physics you will see on the FL's. How did you do if you don't mind me asking? I got 70%.

I got a 70% too..which is like a 9 if you convert it to a score using AAMC 11 score guide. I did better than I thought because I thought I was going to end up in the 50% range as I was doing it..the average for SA Phys is also ridiculously low at 54%!! To me, I thought even the concepts I'm good at were harder because they combined it with other concepts but it's good practice. I need to work on Work and Energy more..I thought I had that in the bag but boy was I wrong. lol

Nice! The SA VR gets harder towards the end. I did it in 3 1-hour sessions but towards the end, I went over the time limit. What do you use for practice and any tips on getting solid 10+ on VR? I've been doing EK and TPR. My EK scores have been around 8-10..avg of 8.9. -_-

I have EK and TPR as well, and fooled around with TBR verbal for a bit. TBR was decent practice cause it had huge passages which made you read faster, but I feel TPRH and EK are better. And my best tip for you is read the passage in 3 minutes or under--this leaves you plenty of time to refer back to the passage if necessary. I feel just about every ? can ultimately be answered by referring back. So in my opinion the EK method of not looking back isn't so great. I feel looking back is critical when its needed. Of course not for every ?, but some ?'s can be found right in the passage so leave time to look back!

Physics, as always, is my Achilles' heel.
Anyway, if you're familiar with the Kaplan prep course, I'm almost finished with the second set of review content. It comes in threes, so by their standards, 2/3's of the way done, but some chapters are shorter than others, etc. I have been doing plenty of practice stuff, all of the kaplan practice problems and topical tests. Also reviewed at one point with TPRSWB, so lots of passages done there. Also going to do AAMC 3 today, we'll see how that goes. :confused:

Okay, so, I got a 25 (8/9/8) on AAMC 3.
This has me seriously worried. But I'm also not sure how i should feel seeing as I'm not quite through all the content and majority of what I was wrong (especially in PS) was stuff I haven't yet reviewed. There's a time crunch here, though. :(

Okay, so, I got a 25 (8/9/8) on AAMC 3.
This has me seriously worried. But I'm also not sure how i should feel seeing as I'm not quite through all the content and majority of what I was wrong (especially in PS) was stuff I haven't yet reviewed. There's a time crunch here, though. :(

Don't feel bad..it's only your first AAMC. I took it as my diag before I did any practice and only got a 20..haven't taken any new AAMC yet but I did start on the SAs. My suggestion is to get started on the SAs so you can get an idea of what you need to work on. And your scores are pretty even..I think you can bump each up by 1-3 pts by test day depending on how much you practice.

Took bio SA today and got 75%…not happy with it but considering I banged out 128 questions in a row feel that score is slightly deflated. Fortunately I found out where my weakness is---genetics and reproduction shafted me! lol. Many people say that 75% on SA's correlates to roughly a 10 on full lengths, and considering we still have a month left I feel I will be okay come test day.

Edit thus far I have completed :
physics SA: 70%
gen chem SA: 76%
Bio SA: 75%
verbal still working on but am 25/25 so far. I am not going to take this all at once as AAMC verbal passages are much too valuable--way better off chopping them up and doing 2-3 a day in my opinion. Verbal is my strong suit and I expect 85% + on the SA. And 12+ for verbal on real thing. Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone do the SA's?? I will either take AAMC #4 tomorrow or GS #2 ; haven't decided yet.

GS - 4 (10/9/9). Argh!!!! I feel bummed. Lowest score on a GS exam. The PS was very calculation intensive, but simple questions. So I feel torn by that 10. BS was hard. I was dwelling on some of the BS passages/questions for quite awhile while the clock was ticking, so that made me nervous. But still, that 9 is not good. Was hoping for a 10 at least. Will be reviewing today. Also will try to finish SA's this weekendish.....

GS - 4 (10/9/9). Argh!!!! I feel bummed. Lowest score on a GS exam. The PS was very calculation intensive, but simple questions. So I feel torn by that 10. BS was hard. I was dwelling on some of the BS passages/questions for quite awhile while the clock was ticking, so that made me nervous. But still, that 9 is not good. Was hoping for a 10 at least. Will be reviewing today. Also will try to finish SA's this weekendish.....
going off of GS #1 I feel their bio isn't in tune with the AAMC bio. AAMC bio much more experimental where I got a vibe from GS that you kind of just knew it or you didn't, even for the passages which were kinda discretes in disguise. I feel the real value of GS exams is their PS section .

What I am realizing as I review FL's is that so much of MCAT is simply about test taking skills. Even if you know the right ans, wait, stop, read all the choices first and then choose ur ans. That Kaplan strategy of stop, think, predict, match would help eliminate a lot of unnecessary errors.......errors like a) O-H, C=O is not the same choice as b) C=O, O-H.......

What I am realizing as I review FL's is that so much of MCAT is simply about test taking skills. Even if you know the right ans, wait, stop, read all the choices first and then choose ur ans. That Kaplan strategy of stop, think, predict, match would help eliminate a lot of unnecessary errors.......errors like a) O-H, C=O is not the same choice as b) C=O, O-H.......

I agree with you. I thought the test would be content heavy but after doing the SA's, I realize that they really only make you use 30% of the content info because you can extrapolate the other information from the passage. It is pretty much test taking skills.

what's up people? I have been busy at work lately which is not a good thing......considering it is so close to exam date.....I am 70 questions down in Physics SA. I understand now why you people say it is hard.......well, at least some of the questions are....interspersed with some real easy ones...

what's up people? I have been busy at work lately which is not a good thing......considering it is so close to exam date.....I am 70 questions down in Physics SA. I understand now why you people say it is hard.......well, at least some of the questions are....interspersed with some real easy ones...

Are you done with your other SAs? I have Ochem to go and that'll be it. I think SA Phys was hard for me because there are so many different ways they can ask you to tie in different concepts...physics in general is difficult because of that.

Are you done with your other SAs? I have Ochem to go and that'll be it. I think SA Phys was hard for me because there are so many different ways they can ask you to tie in different concepts...physics in general is difficult because of that.
Will try to get Chem and Bio done by this weekend. And then Ochem next week. An do Verbal a few every day like bambam suggested.......phy SA passages are out of this world....:bang:. Btw, anybody's done with GS-4? Not sure if I agree with their ans to 2 or 3 questions in BS.

When you finish taking the SAs, how long does it take you to review the material? I just finished my Chem SA, and I did okay, but I am going to do the Bio tomorrow, and review the Chem SA in the afternoon or something. I did start the Bio, but I only did the discrete questions.

I changed my exam to this date because I realized that I am NOT a morning person :/