****The Official Ohio State Interview/Acceptance Thread class of 2021: Go Bucks!****

One interview invitation is left in two weeks....... very nervous!

If we don't hear from them today is it basically a rejection? I didn't see people getting post-Dec interviews for them in past threads. The email made it seem like they interview everyone that passes the prerequisite check, hope that's the case.
It kind of is a rejection because this is the last time they will be calling for interviews and they don't offer post December interviews. Now it doesn't mean that you still don't have a chance at all. Some people who receive interviews decide to cancel and not come at the last minute so they do send out replacement interview invites. I know a couple of people that had this happen to them.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For whatever it's worth, I got an interview with the following statistics:
3.55 oGPA 3.34 sGPA
DAT: 20 ts/21 pat/ 19 overall
In-state
Captain of my varsity football team

Any advice or words of encouragement from the people that have completed their interviews already?

Members don't see this ad :)
Be yourself and relax! The actual interview portion is very enjoyable and kinda laid back! Absolutely loved the school.

Im on the student panel this friday. Hope to see you all there!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when exactly they are gonna renovate the clinic?

In the Access magazine delivered today there was a section where OSU was advertising the need for a new chair of dental hygiene. They said "the college is in the process of planning a new facility" and the new chair will help with the planning ...sounds in the distant future haha

That W over Michigan tho >>>

Reactions: 3 users
That's disappointing :/ , thank you though!

I heard during my interview that renovations on the dental school and clinic will be starting in a year or so and will potentially last five years. they are doing it in phases so the clinic won't be disrupted. But this means that parts of the school will be under renovation the whole time were in school

I'm so incredibly nervous. I don't know about you guys, but I can't concentrate on anything else!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who is on campus today, stay safe!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 3 users
Im on the student panel this friday. Hope to see you all there!
You were in my tour group (Mandible) You were very helpful and painted an excellent picture of Ohio state. Thank you!

You were in my tour group (Mandible) You were very helpful and painted an excellent picture of Ohio state. Thank you!

I was in mandible with irish mom as well :)

Just received my first official rejection letter from this application cycle from Ohio State! Not too bummed out since I knew this place was a reach and that they had already concluded their interviews.

On another note, I hope all the victims of yesterday's attack are doing well and recovering!

Reactions: 4 users
just got the call!!!!

I just got the call! Accepted, 9:17 CST
Last name starts with W so I don't think they're going alphabetical.

Called around 10!!! So hyped!!!

Also got the call! I really do hope everyone in here gets accepted!! :soexcited:

Also got the call! I really do hope everyone in here gets accepted!! :soexcited:

Congratulations! When was your interview and also what's the initial of your last name? I am a nervous wreck.

Congratulations! When was your interview and also what's the initial of your last name? I am a nervous wreck.
Thank you!! I interviewed on Oct. 22nd, last initial begins with a T.

I'm starting to freak out. I wonder how late the calls will go on

Will they call people they are rejecting/waitlisting or just send an email?

any OOS people in yet? I'm in state, but they said they were doing instate first then switching to OOS.

Also got a call while ago! But I don't think I will be accepting though.

They said that apparently they've already finished making all their calls for today regarding the class of Fall 2017. At this point, we should be on the look out for "alternate" emails :/

They said that apparently they've already finished making all their calls for today regarding the class of Fall 2017. At this point, we should be on the look out for "alternate" emails :/
You call em?