***The Official Ohio State University c/o 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I wonder what OSU does if people decide to not accept the interview or even have to cancel their interview...I read before that some schools call other candidates that live close by that were on the "maybe" pile since they don't have to plan far in advance as far as airfare and hotels go. I may have to ask if I don't get a call.
I hope so

Members don't see this ad.

I feel like they are messing with us on purpose...

Reactions: 1 users
On lunch break and checked my phone... no call. This is first thing I checked lmao

Members don't see this ad :)
What date is the interview? I just realized I scheduled my USC interview on Nov 3rd....

The interview is usually a month after the day they call - so November 14. How long does it usually take them to call all of the candidates for interviews? 1 hr? 2 hrs?

All acceptances go out Dec 1st, waitlist later in that week. No waitlist movement until January

It's almost 1pm, I hope all the calls aren't gone... no one has gotten a call yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Watch them call tomorrow or something LOL.

Leave me alone SDN. Stop reminding me you exist.

I am just assuming they went on lunch from 12:30 - 1:30 and will start calling shortly

Reactions: 4 users
It's 2 already and I haven't received a call... So I'm just going to assume they are done and I got rejected.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm so confused, no one here got a call at all?!? They haven't posted on their fb page either...

My friend also applied to OSU and has not heard...he is even going to start doing research at the OSU dental school in the next few weeks....that may feel really awkward for him since he did not get an interview invite

So nobody here got a call or know anyone that call today??

No.. Usually they post on their FB wall when they finish calling as well....
They do? I don't think I've ever seen a post on Fb from them saying they are done calling...

I can't believe no one got a call... and no one posted on the interview/acceptance thread either...

I can't believe no one got a call... and no one posted on the interview/acceptance thread either...

I am so tempted to call and if they answer just be like "Hey yeah I just wanted to call to check and make sure your phones are in fact working" then drop my AADSAS ID and be like "well since I already have you on the phone, let me save you the time of making a call - I ACCEPT YOUR INTERVIEW INVITE "

Reactions: 3 users
I am so tempted to call and if they answer just be like "Hey yeah I just wanted to call to check and make sure your phones are in fact working" then drop my AADSAS ID and be like "well since I already have you on the phone, let me save you the time of making a call - I ACCEPT YOUR INTERVIEW INVITE "

Can you actually please call and find out...please lol

Watch they called people already and all of them aren't on SDN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not hear from OSU but I did just get an invite for Oklahoma! OOS schools interviewing me, but I can't even land one at my in-state school -___-

Yeah I'm gonna say that they called people and they all aren't affiliated with SDN..oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a call for the November 14th interview!

Reactions: 3 users
I swear, this has been a roller coaster ride of emotions

Wow, good luck guys! I have my interview on the 31st. If twenty other people commit to it with me on a blood oath, I will wear a Halloween costume to my interview

Reactions: 2 users
Got a call a half hour ago. System was down I guess, hence the wait. Hope good news still awaits for the rest on here.

And if we don't pick up do they email?

I am at the library and have my ringer on full blast....I do not want to miss this call... if it comes. And my ringer is the OSU fight song

I went into postle hall and talked to office of admissions, they said that they're done calling for the day ):