*** The Official OUHSC Dental Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Nothing yet for me. Anyone else hear anything?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received acceptance email!

Reactions: 1 users
I've been accepted! Praying for all of you now!!

Reactions: 1 user
Are you guys OOS or IS? If I don't get accepted I hope I am waitlisted at least...I loved this school

Dang, I am OOS...not looking good for me ...assuming all emails were sent at around the same time :(

Members don't see this ad :)
wI'll we hear anything from the school... Even if it's a rejection...

Waiting for the rejection email....come on...let's get this over with...:boom:

I don't get why they don't just send them out with the acceptances ....the wait is miserable...if anything, send the rejections first haha

I'm out of state. Send me my rejection so I can move on!!!

Looking forward to meeting my future classmates!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone get a rejection or alternate list email yet?

Waitlisted just got the email from Dr. Haney

under his signature it has a number then a comma and 2015...I wonder if this is the position on the waitlist I am haha

Last edited:
Any out of staters that got in going to turn down the acceptance?

I wonder how deep the alternate list is

I'm getting extremely worried. I haven't recieved any news. No emails.. No changes on my aadsas either. Should I give them a call.. Perhaps tomorrow?

I'm getting extremely worried. I haven't recieved any news. No emails.. No changes on my aadsas either. Should I give them a call.. Perhaps tomorrow?

I would just call them. It can't hurt since obviously their decision has already been made. I received the "your app has been placed in waiting" email from Dean Haney exactly a half hour ago. Looking at least years thread there was a waitlist and an alternate list so now I am curious if there are two separate lists this year too. Alternate would be higher than waitlist, obviously - waitlist is basically a rejection from last years it seems

Anyone get an alternate list email as opposed to the placed in waiting email?

ah. Got the voicemail :(. I wonder what this means.

ah. Got the voicemail :(. I wonder what this means.

Heidi is gone for the day and Sally is extremely busy... I called and someone else answered who was not sure of the exact process and if there was a difference in waitlist/alternate

I just recieved the email. I've been wait listed. My heart just broke into a million pieces. My only hope is if enough OOS acceptees turn down the offer.

I just recieved the email. I've been wait listed. My heart just broke into a million pieces. My only hope is if enough OOS acceptees turn down the offer.
Did you have a number at the bottom of the email ?

I called and reached Sally. I hadn't received an email even though they sent it (we don't know why). I think she resent it, because I just received it? I'm on the alternate list and mine also says 1, 2015 at the bottom.
She said everyone is in a pool, and it isn't numbered.
- trying to stay positive because this is my favorite school!

I called and reached Sally. I hadn't received an email even though they sent it (we don't know why). I think she resent it, because I just received it? I'm on the alternate list and mine also says 1, 2015 at the bottom.
She said everyone is in a pool, and it isn't numbered.
- trying to stay positive because this is my favorite school!

Now did your email say alternate list or was it " At this time, your application has been placed in waiting." I am just curious because of last years thread

I wonder if anyone who was accepted is planning on declining the offer????

Now did your email say alternate list or was it " At this time, your application has been placed in waiting." I am just curious because of last years thread
It said placed in waiting. Sally also said that there isn't a waiting list and then an alternate list. They're one in the same.

Does anyone know the process after this if you are accepted?

I'm wondering the same thing. Not sure if they'll send more information by snail mail or by email. Whichever method they use, I hope they send it soon!

I'm wondering the same thing. Not sure if they'll send more information by snail mail or by email. Whichever method they use, I hope they send it soon!
Also, are you any good at making facebook groups? It would be cool to see who is in the class.