The Official Procrastination Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I need to pack things up to take the first chunk of stuff back to my parents' house before this job is over. Instead, I wrote a letter for an RA and have been listening to the same song for about an 51 minutes now. I really hate packing.

Members don't see this ad.

Instead of doing what you need to do, watch this extremely entertaining TED talk on procrastination. It's great.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Most of my kiddos have checked out. I am now procrastinating the paperwork by going to see Civil War.

Reactions: 1 user

Instead of doing what you need to do, watch this extremely entertaining TED talk on procrastination. It's great.

This was actually required watching for a class I had once when we all turned pur assignments in that we had months to do the day before the due date. I def have the instant gratification monkey in my head. And the panic monster.

I feel like I will be a frequent flyer here during this IP. Have had almost no assignments prior to this IP, and this IP has like 5-10/class. Currently procrastinating reading through research papers...