*** The Official Roseman Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Last year someone on sdn asked dr Harman and he said there is no particular order and he's just going down the list.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh man I sure hope I get called. I've been sweating it all morning.

Reactions: 1 user
What happens if u miss the call?

Next person in line gets accepted??

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing. :/ Still better than a rejection, right?

Received a call from Dr. Harman a few minutes ago! Patience is virtue, hope everyone receives good news!

:soexcited:

has anyone with a Nov 20th interview been called yet??

has anyone with a Nov 20th interview been called yet??

I interviewed Nov 20th and nothing yet. I am still hoping I'll get called, since I would prefer to go to Roseman even despite the cost.

Reactions: 2 users
Are they done for today?? :\

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope not but it seems like it, was really hoping for a call. Congrats to those who got in!

Acceptance call at 12:19 pm mountain time. I am from Colorado! :) :banana:

I have heard that Dr. Harman calls each accepted student individually and it can take up to a week...

I have heard that Dr. Harman calls each accepted student individually and it can take up to a week...

Ice cream, netflix, and tears for a week. I can get down with that.

Reactions: 1 users
How many pre-December interviews have there been? I know about September 18th (~80 applicants) and October 16th (~80 applicants). Have there been any others?

How many pre-December interviews have there been? I know about September 18th (~80 applicants) and October 16th (~80 applicants). Have there been any others?
Nov 20 had about 80 as well

There have been 4 interview days so 320 total applicants

So 80 should be filled today according to what most schools do. I'd assume they will do the same. I'm sure Dr. H will call slightly more than that.

Just got the call!!! I'm so excited !!!!

So 80 should be filled today according to what most schools do. I'd assume they will do the same. I'm sure Dr. H will call slightly more than that.
IIRC he said he doesn't call more than the number of seats he has.

I just got a call at 1:20 PT!!! The call took about 3 minutes, Dr. Harman called personally, then handed the phone off and someone else explained about some paperwork that I will need to print out, sign, and return. My last name starts with an "S" but in not sure if they are going alphabetical or not. There are 82 seats available, and in my interview (October 16th) they said they will call all 82 students today (and Dr. H said himself that they do NOT call more then 82 students). If there are students who decide to go elsewhere then they will have seats available and will continue interviews/calls through the spring.

Good Luck everyone!

Accepted into Roseman! I found out today around 4pm on the east coast. Absolutely loved this school!

So should we not be expecting any more calls in the near future?

Anyone still getting phone calls today?

None from me, that'd be nice if they still made more today.

I didn't get an interview but I'm hoping you guys get some phone calls soon!

I called them admissions office today and Alicia said that not all of the students who have been accepted have been contacted yet...

I called them admissions office today and Alicia said that not all of the students who have been accepted have been contacted yet...
Did she happen to mention if they will be all contacted today or this week? Hopefully we all hear good news

I interviewed on Oct. 23rd. still no call, email, or snail mail on my end of any sort. nothing on AADSAS either....

Is everyone's aadsas portal who have not received a call still say "invite for interview?" Mine is still the same and does say anything like "offer made."

did you ask if you were offered an acceptance haha? Guess patience will work for now

did you ask if you were offered an acceptance haha? Guess patience will work for now
No, I didn't want to seem pushy, and she didn't seem like she was going to offer. I called Midwestern yesterday after not hearing by 2:00 and the woman who took my call asked for my name and offered to look me up. Very different from my phone call with Roseman today.

Just received an alternate email as well

Do you think they are done sending out acceptances now cause they have sent out their alternate list emails to ones who interviewed?

Did not receive one :(