****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I also received the email 5 mins ago as well

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to make sure, those who were accepted on this last batch, the due date for the deposit is this Thursday, right? I have sent in my deposit about 2 weeks ago but I still have not received a confirmation email. I am worried that this might accept my acceptance. Is anyone else experiencing this?

yea i think the due date is sometimes this week. i sent mine in a week and a half ago and got the confirmation e-mail today. I also received the certiphi background check e-mail today as well. I'd call roseman and see what's up with your deposit. I was sweating bullets waiting for the confirmation e-mail all week!

Reminder to all to join the FB group to meet your fellow classmates. Us D1's are also excited to have you guys and gals. Link is in previous comments.

yea i think the due date is sometimes this week. i sent mine in a week and a half ago and got the confirmation e-mail today. I also received the certiphi background check e-mail today as well. I'd call roseman and see what's up with your deposit. I was sweating bullets waiting for the confirmation e-mail all week!

Have they cashed your check yet? I also just got the certiphi email an hour ago.

Roseman just appeared on my AADSAS... Any ideas? I searched this thread but couldn't find any answers. It says, "Received/Under review". Thanks guys and congrats to everyone who's in!

received the same "official alternative list" today, I thought it was acceptance email. :-(

The packet won't describe the computer you will receive. Some info about it is available in the student catalog that you can download from the website.
I was curious about this. So do they provide everyone with a laptop? Any details? Do a lot of people still buy tablets?

Anyone on the waiting list hear back yet?
It've been 3 weeks already...

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call, I'M IN! Now I have a decision to make...

Reactions: 1 user
I got the call yesterday about 2:40!! Im in!!!, so excited and dont remember a single thing that he told me over the phone. :) I remember something about a packet, hopefully that explains it all .... SAMDIG, congratulations, when did you interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to the guys who got calls. To beat a dead horse, join the FB group!

I got the call yesterday about 2:40!! Im in!!!, so excited and dont remember a single thing that he told me over the phone. :) I remember something about a packet, hopefully that explains it all .... SAMDIG, congratulations, when did you interview?

I interviewed way back on 9/28, how about you?

Congratz. BTW Were you guys wait listed?

No, I was not waitlisted. I interview just recently on 2/15. I called them back a couple weeks later when I got an email inviting me (again) to interview, but on the same date that I already went and had already past. I was super confused, but Amanda said it was some computer glitch and to wait a week or two and calls would be going out.

Got the phone call today, I'm in!!!! omg I can't believe it, I'm so excited
Oh and I was wait listed just in case anyone wanted to know

Got the phone call today, I'm in!!!! omg I can't believe it, I'm so excited
Oh and I was wait listed just in case anyone wanted to know

Awesome job! Go celebrate this weekend! You are going to be a dentist!

for the cpr/aed, can we do the online course or do we need to go to an actual class?

You need to do a "health care provider" course for CPR. I don't think you can do that online, but I think you may be able to renew it online in the future.

They still interview for 5-10 more seats. Good luck !!! :luck:

Been trying to call for the past 2 weeks to get some information. No one ever answers the phone.

Things have been incredibly busy here, especially for the administration, over the last several weeks. I think you would have a better chance getting in touch in about a week or so, but realize they are in the process of interviewing and selecting a potential dean. Be patient guys!

Also we've had the CODA site visit which kept them busy. The old dean retired.

I was wait listed and was worried.
Got the call today at 5:30 and was at a loss for words. I imagined I would be jumping up and down but when it happened I was almost in shock and at a loss for words, I barely said anything. I kinda wish I could call back and redo it!!
Good luck everyone... Will keep you in my prayers.

I was wait listed and was worried.
Got the call today at 5:30 and was at a loss for words. I imagined I would be jumping up and down but when it happened I was almost in shock and at a loss for words, I barely said anything. I kinda wish I could call back and redo it!!
Good luck everyone... Will keep you in my prayers.

Congratulations! I hope that I too can get a similar call ��

Last edited:
As far as I know from student ambassadors, the last interview date was 03/15. ;)
But the last time I talked to a professor, there are still about 5 to 10 available seats. :cool:
Last year, Roseman interviewed until June and some students were accepted late in August, 1 week before school started.
Good luck to waitlisted people :luck: and congrats on your acceptances :thumbup:
You won't regret for going to Roseman. Block curriculum system is the best. Love it. :love:

As far as I know from student ambassadors, the last interview date was 03/15. ;)
But the last time I talked to a professor, there are still about 5 to 10 available seats. :cool:
Last year, Roseman interviewed until June and some students were accepted late in August, 1 week before school started.
Good luck to waitlisted people :luck: and congrats on your acceptances :thumbup:
You won't regret for going to Roseman. Block curriculum system is the best. Love it. :love:

Thank you!!! I'm hoping to get in. I fell in love with the block schedule at first sight! I just hope I can get off this wait list.

Anybody receive Email other than the "Welcome Email" so far from Roseman or any update regular mail?

still waiting for an interview invite. I called today to expect a rejection status but admissions told me that it was still under review.

I was invited for an interview yesterday for Friday, April 26th. I asked if it was for a waitlist spot or if there are still open seats, Amanda said that there are still open seats

I received an invite yesterday to interview on April 26th as well. Amanda did mention that it would be the last interview date of their application cycle. I did not ask if it was for a waiting list spot or if they still had openings available.