****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

xerxes106

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, figured someone has to start this thread! Anyone else get the app complete confirmation?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, got the email on the 27th

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my "complete" email on the 7th.

Got the app under review email today. Anybody else?
Interesting.. They didn't send an under review email last year, and nothing in my email today. What does your AADSAS say? and what batch are you?

Hi guys, I have a quick question. Where do I send the application fee to them or will they send me email about that later? My mailed-out date is Aug 22, 2014.

Finally got the under review email! 2nd batch here.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got the email that says now under review

I've only received the "Complete" email and haven't received the "Under Review" email yet. 3rd batch.

Got the under review email, application was sent out 8/1

Received my "under review" email today!

In the "complete" email... does it say that they received the 2013-2014 AADSAS application or 2014-2015??!? I just noticed that mine says that. I hope they didnt mix my application for this year with the one from last cycle.

In the "complete" email... does it say that they received the 2013-2014 AADSAS application or 2014-2015??!? I just noticed that mine says that. I hope they didnt mix my application for this year with the one from last cycle.

Hmmmm, weird. I just checked mine and it says 2014-2015.

Hmmmm, weird. I just checked mine and it says 2014-2015.
Well thats not good. haha.. I'll have to give them a call tomorrow. I just hope I can actually get a hold of anyone..

Reactions: 1 user

I just checked mine (complete email received july 7) and it says 2013-2014 also!! I'll have to call them tomorrow as well. Grrrr.

Hopefully its just some weird typo. I got mine July 11th.

I just checked mine (complete email received july 7) and it says 2013-2014 also!! I'll have to call them tomorrow as well. Grrrr.
Hopefully its just some weird typo. I got mine July 11th.
I got a hold of them today, and they just said that it was a typo for those who applied early..

I got a hold of them today, and they just said that it was a typo for those who applied early..

Whew! That's a relief. I haven't had time to call today so thanks for that.

Interview!! OOS!! Feeling really blessed!

Interview as well! OOS! Low GPA high DAT

Congrats guys! How did they notify you?

Just got an email invite for an Interview!! OOS :)

I'm dying to hear back from Roseman. 2nd batch and nothing yet. Congrats to all you with interviews so far.

Same here...2nd batch with decently high stats and no interview yet :(

I haven't received under review e-mail, so I'm not that worried yet. Last year I got an invite from them 2 days after under review e-mail, so it just means that right now they're reviewing the application in random batches (maybe) and just haven't got to your file yet.

So, does anyone have any traveling insight to roseman lol

Take Southwest flights into SLC international airport (their probably the cheapest). Then ride Trax from the airport to the Frontrunner station (see rideuta.com to plan your trip). Take Frontrunner train to the South Jordan stop. Ride a bus to the hotel/motel. Stay at any of the hotels/motels listed in the interview email.

Reactions: 1 users
im confused on how roseman reviews the applications, ive been seeing people who applied in august get the under review email and interview, but I haven't even gotten the under review email yet and I finished early july! :shrug:

im confused on how roseman reviews the applications, ive been seeing people who applied in august get the under review email and interview, but I haven't even gotten the under review email yet and I finished early july! :shrug:

Same here. Got the app complete email 7/7 :/

I spoke with Dr. Harman a few months ago and he said he doesn't go in order received and said there are plenty of good applicants that they interview after December that still have a great shot at getting in, so I wouldn't stress it too much. Though I am still hoping to hear back soon

Last edited:
under review e-mail today ...... it's Roseman round 2!

Just got the under review email! :D

Reactions: 3 users