****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Interviewed 2/6 and waitlisted the next week

I interviewed same day and was wait listed the next week! Where is my call!?! lol joking this is a frustrating process :arghh: I wonder if they go in order?

Members don't see this ad.

This is what I gathered during the interview and this is purely speculation. So here it goes, your interview scores are immediately put into their system by your interviewers. You will be called based on where you rank on this scoring process, not when you interviewed or when you were put on the alternate list. Thus, any one of us could be next on the list.

What do you guys think?

This is what I gathered during the interview and this is purely speculation. So here it goes, your interview scores are immediately put into their system by your interviewers. You will be called based on where you rank on this scoring process, not when you interviewed or when you were put on the alternate list. Thus, any one of us could be next on the list.

What do you guys think?
Speculations and assumptions will only cause further chaos in this already chaotic application process.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew my acceptance a little while ago (never waitlisted). Someone should hear good news soon. Good luck!

Reactions: 4 users
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair!-The Joker

Speculations and assumptions will only cause further chaos in this already chaotic application process.

Reactions: 1 user
Just wondering how many are there who havent heard yet after interview? Just like jimbob1000 said, it this mean rejection? or still undecided status?
wonder how many receive wait-list and how many not noticed yet after interview

Yeah I'm curious as to how many people haven't heard back after their interviews when other people who interviewed the same day as them heard back. For some reason I thought that everyone just got either wait listed or accepted but I did not know there are people who haven't heard back at all.

ya~i didnt heard either.
who havent heard from Roseman yet after Interview? put your hands up in the air!^^

Just to clarify....
Is waitlisted = deferred rejection?

I see that there are some people got acceptance without being waitlisted after a month of their interview and some people got waitlisted right after the interview. What is the difference between these applicants? I cannot understand the Roseman admission system and how they rank the people who interviewed.

Just to clarify....

I see that there are some people got acceptance without being waitlisted after a month of their interview and some people got waitlisted right after the interview. What is the difference between these applicants? I cannot understand the Roseman admission system and how they rank the people who interviewed.
Waitlisted = waitlisted

Just to clarify....

Dr. Harman said that being waitlisted = alternate (they want you but not enough seats).

Officially sent my alternate packet this morning!

I just declined my acceptance last friday afternoon So hopefully someone should be hearing good news soon

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Another week begins, hopefully many many calls are made this week. Best of luck everyone.:clap:

Reactions: 7 users
Everyday is a struggle

Reactions: 3 users
they gave out acceptances last week and give them 15 days soo looks like we might have to wait until next week.... who knows but the waiting game is not fun

they gave out acceptances last week and give them 15 days soo looks like we might have to wait until next week.... who knows but the waiting game is not fun

Thanks for the info. Who did you talk to?

As an alternate, I know I still need to complete the immunizations, but do we have to wait to get the TB test? It says "within 3 months prior to the first day of matriculation". When is the first day?

I now started to prepare for next cycleamd for better ! That makes my life busy and vital again.

As an alternate, I know I still need to complete the immunizations, but do we have to wait to get the TB test? It says "within 3 months prior to the first day of matriculation". When is the first day?

first day is sometime in august ... so in May start doing your Tb test

Dont worry @dentguy89 , I just dropped my seat this week so I'm sure you'll be getting it soon.

Reactions: 2 users
Are you from Nova Scotia?
No, Im from Utah. I just found Dalhousie's Program cheaper and more to my liking compared to Roseman. Plus I'm not a fan of Roseman's location or price.

First day of class is August 17th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any update this week for anyone?

The Facebook page has 61, about 10 of those are current Roseman students and maybe around 10 people who are not on Facebook at all that are probably accepted. So is it safe to assume that about 61/82 seats are full?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1500573510230559/

Keep in mind next month are when deposits are do so expect people switching around next month.

The Facebook page has 61, about 10 of those are current Roseman students and maybe around 10 people who are not on Facebook at all that are probably accepted. So is it safe to assume that about 61/82 seats are full?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1500573510230559/
Then you have to count people who haven't joined etc etc. No use in stressing yourself out counting the Facebook page members, we all just gotta wait and see.

waiting blindly... I wish the school told us how many people are on the waitlist and our ranks. Maybe not knowing is actually a blessing in disguise to help keep our sanity lol

Perhaps the 15 day cutoff doesn't start on a Monday? Anyone hear back?

Hopefully they make more calls later this week.

So if they call us today to offer us an acceptance, is it real or an April fools joke? o_O

Reactions: 3 users
So if they call us today to offer us an acceptance, is it real or an April fools joke? o_O
"We just wanted to let you know that you've been accepted! Nah we're kidding, April Fools, have a good one" -phone hangs up.

Haha if those phone
"We just wanted to let you know that you've been accepted! Nah we're kidding, April Fools, have a good one" -phone hangs up.

That would probably put a lot of people in the hospital lol. It would be a cruel April fools call.

It would be really beneficial if Roseman sent out an email to see how many people are still interested similar to what NYU does. I feel like the recent movement(like Stump and Hannah getting accepted to other schools) could make the wait list way smaller.

Hi guys, I decided today that although I LOVE Roseman, I will be withdrawing my acceptance by the end of the week. I really hope that it goes to one of you guys!!! It's such a cool school and beautiful location to live for four years. I wish the best of luck to each and all of you!! (it was a really tough decision, wish I could attend two schools)

Reactions: 5 users
It would be really beneficial if Roseman sent out an email to see how many people are still interested similar to what NYU does. I feel like the recent movement(like Stump and Hannah getting accepted to other schools) could make the wait list way smaller.
hopefully it's down to 99 now.....from 147

Serious question ...how many people that are on the wait list are no longer interested in roseman?

Serious question ...how many people that are on the wait list are no longer interested in roseman?

Probably quite a few. New programs tend to have weak clinical, especially when they aren't located in heavily populated areas. Also, unless the school has a great reputation, pass/fail system is bad if you want to specialize.

Well hopefully everyone got in somewhere leaving only me on the wait list for roseman...what can I say...I'm a generous guy :cool:

You gotta assume the wait list got shaved down a fair amount since it began. We've seen at least 3/4 people withdraw acceptances too. Keep optimistic.....that's what I'm trying to do!

Hi guys, I decided today that although I LOVE Roseman, I will be withdrawing my acceptance by the end of the week. I really hope that it goes to one of you guys!!! It's such a cool school and beautiful location to live for four years. I wish the best of luck to each and all of you!! (it was a really tough decision, wish I could attend two schools)
Why did u decide against Roseman? I am really struggling with where to go too!