****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Yeah... Might as well. I applied late last cycle and really regretted it.

Members don't see this ad.

about to re-submit...anyone else get strange feelings when they go visit their professors and ask for LORs for the umpteenth time??! Roseman, can you please call me today or whenever so I don't have to deal with the awkwardness?....pretty pretty please!!! with an acceptance cherry on top!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
about to re-submit...anyone else get strange feelings when they go visit their professors and ask for LORs for the umpteenth time??! Roseman, can you please call me today or whenever so I don't have to deal with the awkwardness?....pretty pretty please!!! with an acceptance cherry on top!
What you can do is ask the professors to upload it to interfolio. Then you can have all your letters saved and sent to AADSAS.

Assuming all seats are filled at this point? Any word?

I wonder like previous cycles, there will be late july/ early aug acceptances. Looks like another year of waiting

The never give up squad:

Datoothfairy444
Dfgdfgdsfgdsfg
Akseawolf
Enamel88
Drillzandfills

Reactions: 1 users
Wooooo haha I've already sent my secondary fee for 16. That's almost like a deposit? Also did yall do all the things on the alternate checklist?

Wooooo haha I've already sent my secondary fee for 16. That's almost like a deposit? Also did yall do all the things on the alternate checklist?
Pretty much everything on that checklist aside from completing all of the steps of my Hep B series

I did everything except the cpr certification but the shots records are ready to be sent if I get the call. How long did it take you guys to take the classes and get the certification?

I think I have everything but the certification too. I should double check all my immunizations just in case.

Members don't see this ad :)
I paid for both '15 and '16 (this cycle) if thats what you mean?

I paid for both '15 and '16 (this cycle) if thats what you mean?
nvm I thought you were referring to some fee I wasn't aware of for the waitlist or something. But I'm assuming you're just talking about the secondary application fees after doing the primaries.

nvm I thought you were referring to some fee I wasn't aware of for the waitlist or something. But I'm assuming you're just talking about the secondary application fees after doing the primaries.
Haha yes just the secondaries.

for the CPR/AED certification requirement, is it the BLS certification? just want to double check so I don't sit int he wrong 4 hour class for nothing lol.

for the CPR/AED certification requirement, is it the BLS certification? just want to double check so I don't sit int he wrong 4 hour class for nothing lol.
Yes it is! I had the same question and called. You need to do the BLS certification for healthcare providers. Make sure your certificate says "for healthcare providers."

Yes it is! I had the same question and called. You need to do the BLS certification for healthcare providers. Make sure your certificate says "for healthcare providers."
awesome, thanks!!

Hmm maybe next time

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Did I miss the email with orientation info, or are we still waiting on that?

I haven't heard anything or received an email either.
Hopefully they're waiting to accept a few more applicants (Datoothfairy444, Dfgdfgdsfgdsfg, Akseawolf, Enamel88) last minute, like last cycle! :xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

Reactions: 3 users
Hopefully they're waiting to accept a few more applicants (Datoothfairy444, Dfgdfgdsfgdsfg, Akseawolf, Enamel88) last minute, like last cycle! :xf::xf::xf::xf::xf:

I called last week regarding ANY seats being available and I still got the "we cannot disclose that information but anything is possible until the first day of class." Do you know how many got in last cycle last min?

I asked Rebecca when we could expect the orientation info, and she said later this week! So if that's what they're waiting for, hopefully you hear very soon! :)

They have to have their seats full right? With 15 days to accept the offer? I'm going to re-creep on last years thread and look at last minute acceptances lol.

They have to have their seats full right? With 15 days to accept the offer? I'm going to re-creep on last years thread and look at last minute acceptances lol.
It seemed like last year there were no posts about last min acceptances but the class of 2017 had a August acceptance but since this was technically rosemans first class I doubt it'll have the same consistency as this year.

Last edited:
It seemed like last year there were no posts about last min acceptances but the class of 2017 had a August acceptance but since this was technically rosemans first class I doubt it'll have the same consistency as this year.
Ahh true. Welp, here's hoping that the last acceptances aren't posted on sdn!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Sigh... I look good in red...

I guess this cycle is way different from the previous cycles.

anyone know when the first day of class is?

This week is orientation and next Monday is first day of class. So if someone decides to not show up this week and you get a call then you wouldn't actually miss class.

Reactions: 2 users
I wou
Same here. Got the app complete email 7/7 :/
ld email them and check on the status, just to make sure they got it because whether you get an interview or not, they will send you a confirmation email when they receive it.

I received an email from Roseman about 2.5 months stating my application was under review. I haven't heard from them since? Does it typically take this long for them to review? Should I assume that it's a rejection?

I wou

ld email them and check on the status, just to make sure they got it because whether you get an interview or not, they will send you a confirmation email when they receive it.

Thanks for the tip but that was last year and I'm at NYU :)

I received an email from Roseman about 2.5 months stating my application was under review. I haven't heard from them since? Does it typically take this long for them to review? Should I assume that it's a rejection?
Very common!! I'm a D1 at Roseman. Last year my app went under review in October and I didn't get an interview till February. I interviewed beginning of March and was accepted these days later!! Don't think you much into the process. Half of our class interviewed after January!