****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Had a dream about getting THE phone call from Dr. Harmon this morning...woke up at 5am all paranoid, checked AADSAS and SDN, then went back to bed! >.<

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Big day today, best of luck to you all. They typically make the phone call to fill all 80 seats but as you know people getting calls today sometimes get multiple offers so not all 80 calls will actually be attending and so the game begins.

Interview date and first letter of last name? CONGRATULATIONS! Any information you can provide us waiting? :)

Congrats! Do they go from most recent interview date and alphabetically based on last name?

interviewed october 3rd! last name starts with N and I'm on east coast!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! :D

Oh man, mine is L...and I interviewed on Oct 3rd. Now I hope there is NO order >.<

It seems they are doing the October 3rd interviews first... And its already been at least 2 hours since the first known call... Nerve wracking.

Ahh...I interviewed in November, hope they haven't gotten there yet! :(

for those that have heard good news, has your aadsas status (decisions) changed?

OH MY GAAAAAAH!! I JUST GOT MY ACCEPTANCE CALL FROM DR. HARMAN!!! I'm crying from joy and relief right now!

So I asked Dr. Harman if there is any order (I referred to what's been happening on SDN) and he said there is no particular order. He is contacting those who are accepted and is working through his list. :D Be patient y'all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!! Do you think it's likely they'll get through all 80 today?

for those that have heard good news, has your aadsas status (decisions) changed?
My status hasn't changed. Still says "Invited for Interview".

Congrats!!! Do you think it's likely they'll get through all 80 today?
I truly hope so because that wait...so hard! TT.TT But if each phone call lasts like 3-4 minutes, they're getting through at least 10 an hour.

Well I haven't received a call, but I got an acceptance from my state school which was my number one choice so if i do get a call I will be turning down the offer. Good luck to all!

Received the call. Interview in November, last name starts with L. Aadsas still says invited for interview.

Womp wommmmmmp. Was really hoping to hear from Roseman.

Got accepted. Interviewed on November and last name starts with K.
For people who got accepted, have you received email from Roseman? I was crying when I received the phone call, so I couldn't hear the acceptance info part..

Accepted! Interviewed early October. Got the call 2.5 hrs ago. Thank goodness I finally got one, going through the application process 3 times was brutal.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm guessing they are probably done for the day...

Got accepted. Interviewed on November and last name starts with K.
For people who got accepted, have you received email from Roseman? I was crying when I received the phone call, so I couldn't hear the acceptance info part..
I was crying too so I missed that part with the lady...BUT! I did receive the email a few hours later with all the information. Congrats! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Interviewed early October. Got the call 2.5 hrs ago. Thank goodness I finally got one, going through the application process 3 times was brutal.

Congrats! I share your sentiments about going through multiple cycles but it was all worth it since you're in!

I got accepted too!! Got phone call 3 hours ago! I couldn't contain the excitement....All I said was thank you, multiple times.

so i just got an email from Roseman saying I need to call the admissions office at my earliest opportunity... did anyone else get this email?

Got the call from Dr. Harman and I got in! Very excited-- I am on the east coast, got the call around 4pm EST, and interview in october. My portal still says I am "invited for interview"

Reading the past years acceptance threads, I guess there is no more acceptance call after today. Does anyone have a clue?

Just talked with Dr. Harmon looks like I'm in!!! I'm so torn between here and Midwestern AZ any advice from those who interviews at both?

My status changed overnight to "Offer Made" once I received my acceptance yesterday.

Reactions: 4 users
Would it be appropriate to call them today and check our status or is it too soon?

Would it be appropriate to call them today and check our status or is it too soon?
I bit the bullet and called them. My status is still "interviewed" and they haven't made a decision yet whether I'm accepted or not, so I'm assuming wait and see who accepts/rejects offers. For what it's worth, the gal who answered sounded really busy.

Just got an interview invite for Jan. 9th

Interview invite today as well. Can anyone shed any light on the chances of acceptance on a post-December interview. Are they simply looking for waitlisters? Thanks yall.

I got the call from Dr. Harman yesterday on my way home from work at 4PM Mountain Time! What a relief! I interviewed Oct. 3rd and my last name starts with R.

I got the call on monday and I am super amped! I interviewed oct 3rd and my last name starts with E.

I loved the school when I visited, I'm very excited to meet all of you.

Got the call on Monday! I literally finished my interview at UNE about 20 minutes prior to the call! Dr Harmon asked if I knew what day it was. Hahaha. I seriously love this school, but I also got accepted to LECOM, and I am torn! I was kind of hoping I was only going to get into one school. I have no idea what I'll do if I get into UNE as well!

Howdy friends. Got a notification today about an interview on January 9th.

Does anyone know how the wait list works? Are people already notified if they are on the list?

So who's def going to Roseman?