****The Official Roseman Univ. Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Does anyone know around when they're going to start sending out waitlist notifications or rejections to those who interviewed?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just had a wonderful interview day experience here. School is awesome. Curriculum is awesome. Locale is hard to beat.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just had a wonderful interview day experience here. School is awesome. Curriculum is awesome. Locale is hard to beat.
Stump. I was trying to figure out who you were. I was in Group C. I did the group activity with Isleen and Matt :)

Stump. I was trying to figure out who you were. I was in Group C. I did the group activity with Isleen and Matt :)

I was in group D. The only one with a pocket square. Blue suit yellow tie. My group activity was with Gurman and Jason.

Dr.Hartman if your reading this, your the man

And was it just me, or did this school blow my mind away

Dr.Hartman if your reading this, your the man

It's Dr. Harman. And you're not your....for both yours. Just helping out :)

Reactions: 2 users
I was in group D. The only one with a pocket square. Blue suit yellow tie. My group activity was with Gurman and Jason.
I remember! I commented on how you looked like Kevin Spacey!!! ;)

Is StumpMT in his 50's? Hahahah jk. Did you guys have a great interview experience?

It was an awesome experience. The school has so much to offer. Top notch in my honest opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
@dmdluffy I have a quick question about the block. I understand that if you get an 80% on the individual assessment and a 95% on the team assessment you still have to remediate because your total would be 85%. But what if you get a 95% on the individual assessment but your team gets an 80%? What happens then? Does the entire team have to remediate?

@dmdluffy I have a quick question about the block. I understand that if you get an 80% on the individual assessment and a 95% on the team assessment you still have to remediate because your total would be 85%. But what if you get a 95% on the individual assessment but your team gets an 80%? What happens then? Does the entire team have to remediate?

Hi StumpMT, I have a quick question regarding 2/6 interview. How many ppl were there? was it divided into morning and afternoon section?
Thank you!

Hi StumpMT, I have a quick question regarding 2/6 interview. How many ppl were there? was it divided into morning and afternoon section?
Thank you!

There were about 40 in the morning and 40 in the afternoon.

So did anybody actually get Dr. Harman's answer as to how long it will take for them to contact us with acceptances?

There were about 40 in the morning and 40 in the afternoon.

What was the individual/group interview like? Any curveball Q's? Did they really cutoff at 20min for the individual? My interview is coming up....excited but truthfully a little nervous

If you have an outright 90% or greater on your individual, than your team assessment has no bearing on whether you pass that test. There are plenty of students who don't like to worry about the team test, so they haul ass on the individual test. It's also worth mentioning that, in the last four years, the number of teams who have not passed a team assessment is likely in the single digits.

If you have an outright 90% or greater on your individual, than your team assessment has no bearing on whether you pass that test. There are plenty of students who don't like to worry about the team test, so they haul ass on the individual test. It's also worth mentioning that, in the last four years, the number of teams who have not passed a team assessment is likely in the single digits.

Thanks for the explanation. I interviewed on Friday and didn't think to ask that. The school is awesome and everyone really seemed to be part of a big family.

Hey guys! I have an interview coming up at Roseman and I am really excited! I was wondering if those of you who interviewed there could tell me a little bit more about the structure of the group interview and individual interview.

For the group interview: Is it more of a casual chat among the group? Or do individuals in each group present a little about each other? People have wrote both on SDN so I am just curious to know more about it. Also how long is the group interview and how many people are in the groups? And is the group interview before or after the individual interview?

For the individual interview: How many people interview you? Are their questions pretty general and straightforward? Or do they ask more personalized questions based off your application? Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hey guys! I have an interview coming up at Roseman and I am really excited! I was wondering if those of you who interviewed there could tell me a little bit more about the structure of the group interview and individual interview.

For the group interview: Is it more of a casual chat among the group? Or do individuals in each group present a little about each other? People have wrote both on SDN so I am just curious to know more about it. Also how long is the group interview and how many people are in the groups? And is the group interview before or after the individual interview?

For the individual interview: How many people interview you? Are their questions pretty general and straightforward? Or do they ask more personalized questions based off your application? Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

For the individual interview I had 3 professors and a D4 student.

There really isn't a group interview. Its more of a group activity. You break off in groups of 4 and ask each other a few questions. Then each group presents each member to the entire group of applicants. That was my experience on the 6th. Hope it helps. Good luck!

Hi everyone,
I had my interview on Feb 06. I want to send thank you letters to my interviewers, but I can't find Dr. Erekson and the D3 student Christopher Smith email address. I tried to contact Rebecca but haven't been able to get a hold of her yet. I appreciate if anyone help me out with finding their contact.

Hi everyone,
I had my interview on Feb 06. I want to send thank you letters to my interviewers, but I can't find Dr. Erekson and the D3 student Christopher Smith email address. I tried to contact Rebecca but haven't been able to get a hold of her yet. I appreciate if anyone help me out with finding their contact.

Are you sure you're spelling Erekson correctly? Maybe it's Erickson. As far as the student goes I'm just going to write a letter and send it snail mail to my interviewer.

Yeah the spelling is correct. The thing is since he is not a faculty member, his information is not in the website.Well I rather contact them before their decision is made.

To me it sounded like your interview scores were recorded and submitted directly after the interview so letters of thanks may not have much weight on their decision. Still never hurts to try and it's a decent thing to do

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I just got the email stating I'm placed on their alternate list. I don't know how to feel about this.... Lol looks like more waiting for me. :rolleyes:

Alternate list as well. I wonder what percentage of alternates actually get an acceptance by the start of the program.

Just got an email. I am on the wait list as an alternate. Wonder how long it'll be before there is movement...

Alternate list as well. I honestly think everyone who hasn't gotten accepted is on this list. Must be huge

Alternate list email received today. Interviewed on Jan 23rd :(

Howdy friends! It looks like I have the same news as everyone. Alternate list.

Although this is not ideal, this was my second time application cycle. My first time applying I was rejected by every school and no interviews. It feels nice to be at least on the alternate list and made a positive step forward into my dental field career.

Reactions: 3 users
Looks like I made it to the party......alternate list......

Well. I'll take what I can get.

+1 Alternate List :confused: Interviewed on Feb. 6

Alternate List! Part of the club :thumbup: Interviewed Jan. 23rd.

Did anyone get anything else besides wait listed?

Has anyone been wait listed from February interviews

Anybody get a different email (acceptance or rejection)? Or are they putting a lot of us on the wait list?

Waitlisted train........

Last edited:
Anybody get a different email (acceptance or rejection)? Or are they putting a lot of us on the wait list?

they probably only waitlisted people, cant imagine to much movement on this waitlist

Did anyone get anything else besides wait listed?
Roseman might be one of those schools who interviews 800 people for 82 seats and wait lists a couple hundred.

Roseman might be one of those schools who interviews 800 people for 82 seats and wait lists a couple hundred.

I think quite the contrary from what I have read and seen...but this year may be different...who knows :(

Nope I guess everyone is on waitlist

I think quite the contrary from what I have read and seen...but this year may be different...who knows :(
Interesting. They might also wait list 82 and accept 82. Who knows?
Roseman is relatively new so it will be difficult to gauge what being on the wait list truly means. Dr. Harman did make a point that being on the alternate list means that they want you but do not have enough seats.

Anybody that interviewed in January or February get no contact at all from Roseman today?

For those who are waitlisted, do we suppose to send all documents from the link they sent us? I meant the documentation for immunization and identification form.