****The Official Roseman University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Looks like I made the cut! Who might I see next fall?

I"m in. Really liked the school at my interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe it, I am in!!!!!!!

I also got accepted to Case and Temple, but Roseman is my top choice!!

I was not aggressive enough in the group discussion.

Congrats all!

Just got the call, guess we will get all the materials in the mail over the next few days.

I got the call that I have been waiting for for two years!! So excited! :D

Congrats all! Ugh I'm so jelly! My interview is tomorrow. I hope I hear good news quick >.<

I was really looking forward to hearing back from this university since I really liked it. But, unfortunately no call today meaning that I probably didn't get in. Congratulations to everyone else though.

Congrats all! Ugh I'm so jelly! My interview is tomorrow. I hope I hear good news quick >.<

rock it dmdluffy!!! You can do it! Eat some Devil Fruit and be yourself :D

I am so happy that I feel like we should have a facebook page or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all
I have an interview Dec 13..
It says in the email that the day will end at 4:30PM. My question is, does it actually end earlier than that? The reason is because there is a flight going back home (Chicago) at 5:05PM and there are no later flights. I would like to know if it is possible to make that flight, or just take a flight the next day.

Also, how much did you guys spend on flight tickets? Cheapest I found nonstop was $480!! :eek:

And what did you guys do for transportation between Salt Lake airport to South Jordan? rent-a-car? would that be expensive for a 21 year old? any hotel recommendations?

Does Roseman accept a lot of people? There have only been a few listed on predents

thanks all

During my interview we all left at 4:45. Take a flight the next day

I got out just after 4:00. They let you work on your "homework assignment" at the end and I was done pretty quickly. If you plan on doing anything else other than going for your interview I'd recommend renting a car. My airfare was $420 roundtrip from Baltimore on Southwest. There are hotels everywhere. Several (including Hampton and Courtyard) less than 2 miles away from the school, off the same highway exit. I stayed in center city Salt Lake though to get a little culture (and drinks). Definitely take the flight the next day.

As for acceptances, well, I'm in! I know there are 80 spots this year and they said they wanted to put out half of their acceptances on Dec. 1.... Not sure how many that would have been tho.

Hi all
It says in the email that the day will end at 4:30PM. My question is, does it actually end earlier than that? The reason is because there is a flight going back home (Chicago) at 5:05PM and there are no later flights. I would like to know if it is possible to make that flight, or just take a flight the next day.

Also, how much did you guys spend on flight tickets? Cheapest I found nonstop was $480!! :eek:

And what did you guys do for transportation between Salt Lake airport to South Jordan? rent-a-car? would that be expensive for a 21 year old? any hotel recommendations?

Does Roseman accept a lot of people? There have only been a few listed on predents

thanks all

We got out a little after 5PM yesterday.

rock it dmdluffy!!! You can do it! Eat some Devil Fruit and be yourself :D

Thanks Logs, hopefully it went well and I'll be seeing you there next year!

I am in as well! Also accepted at ASDOH and Midwestern but I think ill be going to Roseman! So excited!

Hi all

thanks all

I spent 300 for plane ticket and around 200 for car rental. I'm under 25. I got out at 4:45. I don't think you'll make it to the airport in time.

Does anyone know if there is an essay involved? Is it about ethics? How long was it?

Congrats to those accepted! Looking forward to meeting yall next year! :)

And good luck to those who have yet to interview!

Does anyone know if there is an essay involved? Is it about ethics? How long was it?

Its not really an essay like that. They ask you to write what you liked about the school and what you are taking out of the whole experience. Nothing to worry about. Just be yourself and be honest.

Did you Utah people get the packet in the mail yet?

There was not a formal dress code outlined that I can recall.

Is the interview open or closed file?

Also seems like they interview a lot of people, like around 400 for 80 seats? Doesn't sound encouraging

The interview was open file but really chill, my interviewer mostly just chatted with me the whole time, no drilling or stressful questions at all. It was awesome!

Roseman is the only school I've been accepted at so far.... soooooo yes I am strongly considering it!

Is the interview open or closed file?

Also seems like they interview a lot of people, like around 400 for 80 seats? Doesn't sound encouraging

My interview was closed file and dentistry was hardly mentioned. My interviewer, Dr. Carroll, really knew my application though so it didn't matter. He was awesome. We just talked about Salt Lake City and Baltimore (where Im from) and random stuff like the housing market, driving, seafood, and girlfriends.

Good luck!

How long did the interview for you guys last?

I believe they try to stay around 30 min. my interview was a little rushed because they were behind schedule so it turned out to be only about 20 min.

Roseman is the only school I've been accepted at so far.... soooooo yes I am strongly considering it!
Same here, although i did just get an interview invite for Louisville but i'm honestly thinking about not going because Roseman is so awesome!!!

Same here, although i did just get an interview invite for Louisville but i'm honestly thinking about not going because Roseman is so awesome!!!

I interviewed at Louisville, got wait-listed there. The school is really nice because they recently got renovated but honestly that is the main thing that impressed me about the school overall. I way total prefer Roseman over Louisville. I just really like how roseman is very cooperative learning style. I mean, I learn so much better with others than i do alone. We are all going to be dentists right, we should all help one another to reach our goals and our dreams. :D

Last edited:
Has anybody made their decision official yet? Meaning, sent their deposit yet?

Got the phone call this morning! :) Can't wait to meet everyone that has been accepted, and good luck to those still waiting to hear from schools. I hope you hear good news soon! :xf:

congratulations everybody!!! Dont forget to join the facebook page :D

I will be sending my deposit on monday.

How much is the deposit? Also, how soon after the call did you get the acceptance package?