*** The Official RUTGERS Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

M
congrats on your acceptance! i have a question. when was your interview date? and when did you get accepted?

sorry just an anxious student waiting to hear back from the interview lol.

Me too. I am waiting to hear back from them. I interviewed on Jan 24th

Members don't see this ad.

Was interviewed Dec 6th and accepted 2nd week of Jan. My DAT scores aren't that great but I have a strong GPA. When did you apply? And also I wouldn't worry if your credentials meet or is above most school's requirements.

Reactions: 1 user
Was interviewed Dec 6th and accepted 2nd week of Jan. My DAT scores aren't that great but I have a strong GPA. When did you apply? And also I wouldn't worry if your credentials meet or is above most school's requirements.

oh ok. i applied late sept. had my interview on jan 17th. i just wanted to know the time frame haha. so it looks like i'm gonna have to wait at least another 2-3 to hear back from them. i was just checking my e-mail everyday anxiously...so i guess i can put that anxiety off for another week or two at least lol. thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad :)
waitlisted via email this morning from Dr. Chaviano. Interviewed on Jan 24th. I kinda expected because she said the class is full already.

same here ... waitlisted this morning and was told the class was full during my interview. I really want to go to Rutgers!!!

Hey guys! For those that got accepted congrats!! And for those that are still waiting, don't lose hope...it took me a while to get here. I wasn't ready when I first thought about d.school. Everybody has their own journey. Everything happens for a reason. Hold on tight!

Question- does anyone know if there's a fb acct for the entering class of 2018? Thanks.

Hey guys! For those that got accepted congrats!! And for those that are still waiting, don't lose hope...it took me a while to get here. I wasn't ready when I first thought about d.school. Everybody has their own journey. Everything happens for a reason. Hold on tight!

Question- does anyone know if there's a fb acct for the entering class of 2018? Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/184015588468992/

does anyone know if there is usually movement for the waitlist at Rutgers?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who received interviews, and are NJ residents, would you mind posting your Gpas and DAT scores?

Hey guys, Rutgers medical student here. Helping a friend advertise a bedroom in a three person place close to the Newark campus. Here is his facebook post in the medical school page:

Hey guys, current MS1 here. A second year and I are looking for a third roommate for our Harrison apartment. We have lived here for the past year and are really interested in staying in our current place.

-Rent is 450/month with about 50/month in utilities (approx half of what you will pay living in 180)
-NJMS is <10 min by car, with several public transportation options (I am also interested in carpooling next year!)
-Path train is <10 min walking distance (aka easy NYC/Hoboken access)
-Plenty of restaurants, grocery stores, and other amenities very close to the apartment (restaurant, Portuguese bakery, and convenience store on the same block). There is also a quick chek that you can walk to in 5 minutes!
-Very safe and family friendly area (enjoy talking long walks with your stack of hundreds at 2am? no problem!)

Please contact me at [email protected] if interested. Or text me at (973) 460-2585. Would be more than happy to have you come and check the place out!

Congrats to those that were accepted!

Any movement post the April 1st deposit deadline?

Just curious, anyone from here completed the Rutgers Biomedical Masters program and gained acceptance?

Out of curiosity, were any of you accepted having an interview in late January?

Hi,
I am an international dentist and I was wondering if is it necessary to do some masters or other programs to get into dental school? Does volunteering really helps to improve status/profile?
Thank you