**** The Official Rutgers Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Aw, nothing so far for me. Congrats to you guys though!

Members don't see this ad.

Don't give up hope yet, still very early and the invites aren't exactly in order as you can see by the mail in dates of several of us.

Aw, nothing so far for me. Congrats to you guys though!

Don't give up hope yet, still very early and the invites aren't exactly in order as you can see by the mail in dates of several of us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup, hoping for some of that instate jersey love haha

Reactions: 1 users
Notification date: 8/26/14
Residency: NJ ;)
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/18
Check cashed: 7/28
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.68, 3.75
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 27/26/20/28 none
Interview date: 10/10/14

first interview! so glad to have heard back. now i can start refreshing my inbox a little less frantically

Reactions: 1 users

first interview! so glad to have heard back. now i can start refreshing my inbox a little less frantically
those stats are Harvard and UPenn material wow! Congrats!

I'll see you there!!! :D

Did Rutgers ever send an "application complete" or "application under review" email?

did anyone receive an application complete email?
The only one I received was:
"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application to the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. "
and that was to tell me to pay up for the app fee haha

sorry.. didn't read the post right above!

Members don't see this ad :)
Question, if you click on the email address they tell u to send an email to, it gives you an incomplete email address. Then if you click on the first letter of that email address it gives you a different email address. So which one do I actually send the email to?

Interview invite today!! Scheduled for October 17th :).

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else interviewing on October 17th or am I allll alone? :nailbiting:

Who's interviewing with me tomorrow? Is it just me or it's freaking cold here! - I was sweating in Fl 3 hours ago lol

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything recently? I'm getting nervous. :nailbiting:

i'm on the 3rd.

2nd interview! :) Scheduled for 10/24!

Notification date: 09/22/14
Method of notification: Email
Residency: NY
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/07/14
Application complete date: 07/14/14
GPA (science, overall): 3.67, 3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21AA/22TS/26PAT/20RC/none

any feedback about the interview and the school? have mine tomorrow!

Did anyone who completed Rutgers MBS program got an interview yet?

Seems like a great place,a lot of clinical exposure, especially during 4th yer.

D3/D4 students filled the conference room first thing in the morning. I really appreciated that since you get to hear their input. While you talk to them, interview people come and fetch you. After that, two small presentations and then a tour. Everyone seems very happy to be there. Just be yourself and you'll be fine. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to message me.
Hey, how was your interview? What's it like?

D3/D4 students filled the conference room first thing in the morning. I really appreciated that since you get to hear their input. While you talk to them, interview people come and fetch you. After that, two small presentations and then a tour. Everyone seems very happy to be there. Just be yourself and you'll be fine. If you have anymore questions, please feel free to message me.

Thanks! Just messaged you :)

Yup thats how it goes down. They make a sort of emphasis on it not mattering if you're out of state. So if you're a IS student, thats not something you want to hear, but if you're OOS it might help you out.

Yup thats how it goes down. They make a sort of emphasis on it not mattering if you're out of state. So if you're a IS student, thats not something you want to hear, but if you're OOS it might help you out.

Its more of the fact that if you're oos and you're sitting in that conference room, you have a pretty good chance (adea book). Plus the oos applicants are usually near by too.

Got an interview here! Also thought I would give this thread a healthy bump.

Notification date: 10/29/14
Residency: NJ
AADSAS mail-out date: September
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.7, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/25/21/none
Interview date: 11/14/14

There are still pre-December interviews!

Got an interview here! Also thought I would give this thread a healthy bump.

Notification date: 10/29/14
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.7, 3.6
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/25/21/none
Interview date: 11/14/14

There are still pre-December interviews!

Congrats!
Those stats are something else haha

Oh man, I have a 22 TS, a 21 AA, 19 PAT, and a 3.6 and a 3.45, for oGPA and sGPA, respectively. What chances do I have for Rutgers?! I'm a NYS resident... if that helps at all, I applied back in mid-September (everything was sent in finished) I guess it'd just be nice to have other options to consider... D:

I didn't apply to many schools anyways and I've only had one Pre-Dec. interview thus far *sigh*

Finally an interview!!

Notification date: 11/12/14
GPA (Sci, Overall): 3.74, 3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/18/17/24/16-math
Interview date: 12/05/14

Not the best DAT scores, but happy to at least have gotten an interview! Is anyone else interviewing that day??

So uh.. post december interviews for Rutgers, they're close to 0% chance of getting in right? I hear the class is basically full by d-day and interview afterward is pretty much formality to filling waitlist spots?

Has anyone's AADSAS status changed from Invited for Interview to something else?
Mine hasn't though, just checking what others have.

app complete but still require check on 8/1, check cashed 9/28... no confirmation email or anything so far??

Any status updates? Still "Invited for Interview" lol. Hope this means something.
Have a great thanksgiving holiday everyone!

Now changed to "Check back on Dec 1."

Same here! is this good sign? lol
So few people using SDN for rutgers I think :(
According to last year's thread, people who changed to "under review" got rejected, and the ones whose status didn't change got accepted. No one mentioned anything about "check back on Dec 1" last year.. I guess and hope Rutgers now uses "Dec 1" status for acceptance this year lol

Last edited:
Mine changed this morning to check on Dec 1st too! I interviewed on the second week of interviews! I hope is an acceptance!

Same here! is this good sign? lol
So few people using SDN for rutgers I think :(
According to last year's thread, people who changed to "under review" got rejected, and the ones whose status didn't change got accepted. No one mentioned anything about "check back on Dec 1" last year.. I guess and hope Rutgers now uses "Dec 1" status for acceptance this year lol

or rejection lol

Mine changed as well. you'd think they would give us a break on thanksgiving..

My question is, has anyone not changed? lol

Last edited:
I think it changed for everyone. I'm going to have a heart attack at this rate.