*** The Official RUTGERS Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Members don't see this ad :)
I can help you, memorize EVERYTHING
Hey thanks you're super helpful!!! I'm really nervous about getting in. I got a 15 on my DAT and a 2.8 GPA like what do you think my chances of getting in are? I just applied yesterday. Hope I get an interview! :claps:

Reactions: 1 users
rutgers and tufts are harder than nova, but whats wrong with your stats? they're more than enough for nova, and rutgers

lol didn't add this to my school, and it seems pretty late now! There is just a huge drop in my GPA on my last semester.

Hey thanks you're super helpful!!! I'm really nervous about getting in. I got a 15 on my DAT and a 2.8 GPA like what do you think my chances of getting in are? I just applied yesterday. Hope I get an interview! :claps:

probably pretty low. Maybe you should reconsider retaking the DAT and some courses. IF you look at the ranges of the schools in the ADEA guide the usually start with a 16 or 17. 15 is quite low, as is a 2.8 GPA regardless of what school you went to. You also applied quite late.

Pretty likely there's only one week left for interviews before December because the week after is thanksgiving

Have those with applications verified in September received interviews? I'm in state and haven't gotten an interview yet and not entirely sure why...

Has anyone gotten any status changes on AADSAS after interviewing?

My interview was on 10/2, and it still says "Invited for Interview"

Members don't see this ad :)
Mines the same

Reactions: 1 user
Mine still says invited for interview , does that mean we deff didn't get in based on other peoples check back on dec 1st change ?

Mine still says invited for interview , does that mean we deff didn't get in based on other peoples check back on dec 1st change ?

I dont think anybody's changed to check back for this school

From previous years it seems like they don't update until later in the morning

ooh okay thank you! what's the protocol if we don't get a status update by december 1st? do we just wait until april until they have interviewed everyone or do they notify us of a status update randomly between that time?

To be honest I'm not sure. I think they let you know at a certain point that you're on a wait list if you don't get an acceptance.

No and the status still says invited for interview. Idk if it's a rejection or they haven't sent anytning.

GOT GOOD NEWS FROM RUTGERS.

GOOD LUCK.

Just received my acceptance letter. Good luck everyone <3

Accepted to Rutgers!!!!!

Just got the acceptance email! Good luck everyone!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Nice ya'll!!!!! Congrats! I for one was waitlisted :(

Accepted at 9:27! Out of state from Mass!

Rejected!!! yES!!!!

Congrats guys!
GSBS student, hopefully not all the spots are taken by the time they consider my application lol gotta rip these finals

So who's definitely going here?

Has Rutgers actually sent out rejections or just acceptances?

Hi everyone! Congrats to us all!!
I can't wait to meet y'all! Made this account to say hi! :D:D:D:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

I got interviewed on 10/16 and waitlisted on 12/01. Congrats on everyone who got accepted! I'm looking forward to possibly meeting you all next year!

I got interviewed on 10/16 and waitlisted on 12/01. Congrats on everyone who got accepted! I'm looking forward to possibly meeting you all next year!

Dear Future Rutgers Classmates,

Which form is the "Essential Functions Form". It is listed in the INSTRUCTIOS.docx, the NO. 3 forms,
It says:
Essential Functions Form You will receive this form via email following your initial offer. Fill in form, sign and return. (page 7 only) with the first deposit to the Office of Admissions.

Thanks.

Dear Future Rutgers Classmates,

Which form is the "Essential Functions Form". It is listed in the INSTRUCTIOS.docx, the NO. 3 forms,
It says:
Essential Functions Form You will receive this form via email following your initial offer. Fill in form, sign and return. (page 7 only) with the first deposit to the Office of Admissions.

Thanks.
Hey ywcywc,
You should have received an email from Christine Melendez the next day clarifying questions people had about the forms and she said "
***Please note: The Essential Functions form is not included in the packet of forms that was emailed out to you.

You will receive instructions regarding the Essential Function form at a later date."
Hope that helps! :)