The Official September 18th, 2014 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

organesha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's do this. I'm studying all summer, planning on applying June, 2015.

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck everyone. I'm writing it on the same day as well. Gonna start the SN2ed schedule starting last week of June !

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohhhhh boy, here we go. I'm in for 9/18. I'm doing SN2ed, spending my summer indoors I guess.

I took Princeton Review this spring, and I have all my materials. I find it difficult to follow the SN2ed because the materials are not based on Princeton Review's.

It seems like this thread hasn't had much activity. I started the SN2 Plan yesterday, so I should end exactly the day before (September 17th) with break days included. Talk about cutting it close. :p

This one actually started about a month before the other one, but it looks like the other one got more attention!

Hello, First off good luck on receiving your scores! I am looking to register for any of the Jan spots, if anyone is dropping their spot please let me know anywhere around Virginia or Illinois.:);):( Thank you in advance and good luck again. :nod::happy: