****The Official SIU Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Hello,

I'm a prospective dental student very interested in applying to Siue in the near future. I would like to know from anyone who has been accepted, attends the school, or has attended the school in the past what gpa, bcpm (science gpa), and AA DAT score you got into the school with. Also what other perks did you have on your application? Thank you!

- Meg

Members don't see this ad.

I would say shoot for a 3.5 + science and overall gpa. A 19/20AA to have a decent shot at getting an interview/acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello,

I'm a prospective dental student very interested in applying to Siue in the near future. I would like to know from anyone who has been accepted, attends the school, or has attended the school in the past what gpa, bcpm (science gpa), and AA DAT score you got into the school with. Also what other perks did you have on your application? Thank you!

- Meg

Members don't see this ad :)
I am confused by the wording of the supplementary application: "describe any research or investigative work undertaken". I assume that means academic research like through a science lab? Am I wrong?

Anyone that interview at SIU for this cycle have a status change?

Mine says please check back dec 1st for more info regarding acceptance.

this is exactly what it says-

Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school
Regarding 'acceptance' I'm confused why they'd have u listed as that and mine listed as "application complete" along with several other people I've seen. Did you interview there?

Regarding 'acceptance' I'm confused why they'd have u listed as that and mine listed as "application complete" along with several other people I've seen. Did you interview there?
yes I did interview- mine initially changed to application complete after the interview and now it says what I posted above

yes I did interview- mine initially changed to application complete after the interview and now it says what I posted above
Oh awesome! When did you interview? Hopefully it means an acceptance for you.

Oh awesome! When did you interview? Hopefully it means an acceptance for you.
on tuesday actually- it changed to application complete on wednesday and then yesterday changed to what I said above. I am not really sure what any of it means. I think we've just got to be patient- we are almost at the end of everything!

Does anyone from last year remember SIU writing topic?