***The Official Stonybrook Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Any who interviewed know if Stony interviews post dec?

Members don't see this ad.

Got the e-mail on wednesday, called to schedule but no one picked up. Going to try again on monday, I just hope the seats dont get filled up by then

Members don't see this ad :)
Status changed to offer made but no call??? Offer made = acceptance or no?

Like 10 minutes ago!! No change on desktop version, just changed on mobile

congrats to everyone accepted here!!

I'm interviewing this coming monday

Offer made on both desktop and mobile. If they haven't made some weird technical error...

Dang, mine doesn't say offer made

Yep got the call at 10:57 AM EST and the email shortly after.

Well... see you guys here next year ! :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
Finally! I'm so happy!

Acceptance #2
Notification date: 12-01-2015
Method of notification: phone call
Residency: Out-of-state (Maryland)
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/13/2015
GPA (science, overall) 3.76, 3.78
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/26/23/23/none below 17

Where are my out of staters at? :)

Just got the call from SBU!!! No portal change btw

Reactions: 1 user
Tumbleweed.gif

Hey can someone just list the order of events on the interview day? The email didn't specify at all. Do we get out around 2 or 3? Is lunch the last part? Need to know for traveling purposes. Thanks!

Hey can someone just list the order of events on the interview day? The email didn't specify at all. Do we get out around 2 or 3? Is lunch the last part? Need to know for traveling purposes. Thanks!

Hello! First, congrats on getting an interview! The day officially starts around 10 where they go through a presentation about the school and financial aid. You then go to the clinic and sort of shadow D3's and D4's for an hour. 12-1 is lunch and a tour of the school and then the interviews are after that. The first one is with a student, probably about 10 minutes long, and then both with faculty are between 20-30 minutes.

Hope this helps and enjoy the day! The interviews weren't stressful at all and I really enjoyed the day. Good luck!

Interviewing tomorrow!!

who else?

I'll give up my seat soon. It's a tough decision cuz I really like the school and Long Island :( Hope one of you will get the offer.

Does anyone know how late StonyBrook interviews?

Got an interview! completely did not expect this one as an OOS.

Does anyone know how fast stony brook responds back to their interviewees after the interview ??

I'll give up my seat soon. It's a tough decision cuz I really like the school and Long Island :( Hope one of you will get the offer.
Why did u give up your seat?? Anything you didn't like about the school?

Did u hear anything? I hope you do!
Thanks you too! I have not, I interviewed in October and when I called to ask after not hearing December 1st they said more acceptances would go out in 30 days

Thanks you too! I have not, I interviewed in October and when I called to ask after not hearing December 1st they said more acceptances would go out in 30 days
Hopefully we hear back soon! Let me know if u do!

I interviewed there recently and they said the next wave is end of January...

How was your interview ?! Oh so they will be giving their acceptances by the end of January ?

Yeah, if you interviewed before then that's when you should be hearing back the latest. I loved the interview and the program! It would be a dream come true to get in. You never know with these things but I tried my best and I hope for the best :).

Received an interview call yesterday for Feb.

Is it just me or when you add all the fees of this school it comes to just around the same as a private school? The dental clinic fees are like 25,000! What's the deal with that?