****The Official Temple University Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Congrats on the acceptances, everyone! I interviewed late-November -- Temple is my top choice. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything but still crossing my fingers. Hoping no news is good news

Members don't see this ad.

Received my 'offer to interview' yesterday afternoon! I submitted my AADSAS application late October so there is still hope for any other late applicants :)

Interview Invite!!

GPA: 3.68
DAT: 23 AA / 23 TS/ 20 PAT
Application sent back in July

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite received here as well.

Last edited:
So, I was supposed to leave today to Philly from Florida because my interview is tomorrow but all flights from Florida are canceled because of the snow storm. There is no way I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow. I have been trying to call the school but no one answers! I dont know if the school is closed but do you guys think they will let me to reschedule my interview? I have proof of my flight being canceled and all that
Keep calling them. I had to call like 10 times just to schedule an interview.

For those that have interviewed, aside from the video interview, is there an in person interview session also? Or is it solely the 5 min video?
Thanks!

Went to interview today, school closed. Absolutely no notification that the interview was canceled. Needless to say, I'm not happy about it.
I was supposed to interview there today aswell but my flight was canceled. Call tomorrow to reschedule

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious, if the temple interview is a video. Who will we ask our questions to at the end of the interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Interview invite. Appreciative, but I will be declining.

I am a Canadian applicant who submitted everything by September. I still haven't heard back from the school yet. Should I be worried?

Did anyone who interviewed between Jan 6- Jan 10, hear back yet? Anyone get accepted?

Did anyone who interviewed between Jan 6- Jan 10, hear back yet? Anyone get accepted?
According to Brian, the next round of acceptances go out tomorrow!! :D GL everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I don't know if Feb 1 was a hard-and-fast date. When Brian told us Feb 1, it sounded more like a speculated estimation. Try to relax and enjoy the weekend! :)

Status change to "Application complete" after interview. Did this happen to everyone?

Yeah. If you read previous posts in this thread, it seems like that just means your interview is complete.

Accepted!!!!!!! I'm so stoked. :D :D

Email recieved at 7:50pm!

Last edited:
Accepted!!!!!!! I'm so stoked. :D :D

Email recieved at 7:50pm!
Guess I'm not getting in then. I interviewed a little bit earlier than you in January and have heard absolutely nothing.

Acceptance email at 6:50! Interviewed last week. It's my first acceptance!

Accepted at 7:50 pm last night! Interviewed Jan 29

Accepted! And.....breathe.... =)

yeah looks like i'm not getting into temple either. i interviewed almost 3 weeks ago now. congrats on everyone else who's gotten in!

Accepted into Temple!!! Interviewed 1/31/14
GPA: 3.69 DAT: 23AA/23TS/20PAT
Email received at 1:26PM :)

Reactions: 4 users
YES! TEMPLE ACCEPTANCE! Top choice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
does anyone know if Temple still accept more student for the class of 18?

Accepted 2/28!! I'm still waiting to here back from other schools but I feel a lot better now.

Accepted 2/28!! I'm still waiting to here back from other schools but I feel a lot better now.
congrats!!!!! do you mind sharing us your stats? DAT&GPA, when did you apply?