****The Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Faux

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread. Good luck everyone!

Got asked to fill out a supplemental!

Members don't see this ad.

Me too... Not much of a "supplemental" though

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just mailed mine today!!

has anyone heard anything back since they mailed their fee/"supplemental" ?

Nope, from last years thread it seemed like it took a while

AADSAS school decision of "under review" appeared today.

Did anybody have their check cashed? I mailed my check to them almost a month ago and they didn't cash mine yet... Getting nervous.

I sent mine in a month ago and the check was cashed two weeks ago.

Did anybody have their check cashed? I mailed my check to them almost a month ago and they didn't cash mine yet... Getting nervous.

Oh, they'll cash your check, all right. Any school is gladly going to take your money. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone heard anything? I sent my application almost 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them and they aren't even listed in my school decisions tab on AADSAS

has anyone heard anything? I sent my application almost 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them and they aren't even listed in my school decisions tab on AADSAS

I think Temple took a few weeks to show up on my School Decisions tab.

Lol, same here!!! X(

I just received and missed a call from Temple University while sleeping. Any clue what the call may have been about?

I just received and missed a call from Temple University while sleeping. Any clue what the call may have been about?

What was the call about?

Lol, same here!!! X(

Is it on your school decisions tab now? I sent my check over a month ago and it's still not there... They still haven't cashed my check. Not sure what to do at this point.

My app was e-submitted on August 1st, but it didn't go on ADEA/AADSAS as "received/under review" until 9-5...quite the lag...

I just got an interview invite. Yes!!! <3

Reactions: 3 users
Some kids love to go on here and mess with people

Reactions: 1 users
So i hear temple is closing next year, maybe thats why they aren't interviewing new people.

So i hear temple is closing next year, maybe thats why they aren't interviewing new people.
Where did you hear that from? From last year's thread they started around September 16th...which was yesterday. Considering there are more applicants they might have moved it down some more...

^ trololololol

And if you're being serious, I have friends that go there and and they say that's not even remotely true. Just be patient

Where did you hear that from? From last year's thread they started around September 16th...which was yesterday. Considering there are more applicants they might have moved it down some more...
^ trololololol

And if you're being serious, I have friends that go there and and they say that's not even remotely true. Just be patient
You almost had me for a second.

Predents, so predictable.

Notification date: 09/22
Method of notification: Email
Residency: VA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall) 3.62/3.60
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/24/23/24

Notification date: 09/22
Method of notification: Email
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 08/08
GPA (science, overall) 3.98/3.99
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/25/21/24/none

Congrats guys!...I'm guessing they didn't give very many invites out yet? You guys have amazing stats!

I got an invite yesterday, called in today and they only had a day next week and a day in oct available. Either they filled out quickly or they go out by batches and give out limited dates.

Either way, can't wait and glad I was able to snatch a day.

I got an invite yesterday, called in today and they only had a day next week and a day in oct available. Either they filled out quickly or they go out by batches and give out limited dates.

Either way, can't wait and glad I was able to snatch a day.
Its based on the date of notification. So based on that date you have 2 weeks to schedule your interview. The people the day before you have two weeks and a day less than you as the deadline so it fills up very quick

Its based on the date of notification. So based on that date you have 2 weeks to schedule your interview. The people the day before you have two weeks and a day less than you as the deadline so it fills up very quick

But the day they offered me in Oct was the 16th.

Beautiful school and facilities, really top notch and I came away very impressed. D2s started using the new pre clinic this year. The clinics are awesome as well, I loved the layout. Staff seems very down to earth and welcoming. Today was their first interviews, so don't worry if you haven't heard back yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Good luck to all! You're in for a treat.

Still playing the waiting game over here

Beautiful school and facilities, really top notch and I came away very impressed. D2s started using the new pre clinic this year. The clinics are awesome as well, I loved the layout. Staff seems very down to earth and welcoming. Today was their first interviews, so don't worry if you haven't heard back yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Did they send you a confirmation email after you scheduled your interview on the phone? I haven't received one yet...

Did they send you a confirmation email after you scheduled your interview on the phone? I haven't received one yet...
They told me over the phone that they would not send an email.

You interviewed today? There is a manual dexterity exercise. What was required of you? I have my interview on Thursday, October 9th.

Manual dexterity?! Hmmm interesting. Do they still make you do the three minute video-taped presentation?