****The Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Does anyone know when they're sending out the next wave of acceptances?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to all who got accepted. Temple gives many post-december acceptances so keep your hopes up if you haven't heard anything. Regarding acceptance packages, Temple is trying to be an all-electronic school (even our tests are administered electronically) so I really doubt that anything will be sent out. If you are trying to decide between Temple and another school, @aqz has already offered to answer some of your questions and I am willing to do the same. I was also choosing between few schools, and while I chose Temple for reasons that may not apply to all of you, I can still say that I am very happy to be here.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
any one else heard back from Temple?? Mannnn. just let me know the decision even it is a rejection....

Reactions: 1 users
Wait Listed :( Feeling sad as this is where I really want to go.

I gave up my seat recently, the deadline was the 5th. Send them an email giving them an update on what you've been doing the last six months. Hope for the best! good luck

Reactions: 1 user
Oh my god! I'm accepted.... To another school. (X_o). Mann, temple is my #1 choice....give me the decision please.... I just called them this morning, the acceptance wave for January has not been sent out yet. Ahhh, keep waiting....

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, heard good things about temple so I'm pretty disappointed

Where did you hear that they filled their class?
I just "think" lol. But they usually send out another acceptance wave in early January. (Seen in previous years). So, hopefully we might hear something at the end of this week

received an interview invite! (after my late supplemental fee submission. oops.) can anyone share any info about the structure of the day?

received an interview invite! (after my late supplemental fee submission. oops.) can anyone share any info about the structure of the day?

Would you mind sharing your stats? I haven't heard anything yet, my stats are in my sig below. Thanks.

It was a pretty laid back interview, you don't actually go through a typical interview with Admissions but you meet Brian who is very nice and you get an overview of the school and get to have lunch with some current students. Most of the day is spent with the group you are interviewing with at the end of the day you are video taped answering a few questions. Good Luck

Portal status changed to Offer Made. Decision date: 1/13/15.
I haven't received any email yet. Does it mean I got accepted?

Last edited:
Portal status changed to Offer Made. Decision date: 1/13/15.
I haven't received any email yet. Does it mean I got accepted?
That's what mine said when I was accepted :) congrats! Have you checked your spam folder?

Thanks, heard good things about temple so I'm pretty disappointed
how did you know you were rejected if you didn't receive an email? or what was your status on the AASDAS portal after the rejection?

sorry to hear that, stay strong

hey my status changed to offer made too but no e-mail so just wanted to ask you are you planning to call them or wait for the e-mail
I called them this morning. There will be email sent out the end of this week. That's not a mistake !!! Congrats everyone got accepted!

hey my status changed to offer made too but no e-mail so just wanted to ask you are you planning to call them or wait for the e-mail
Congrats. When did you interview?

Acceptance letter received at 3:30pm. :soexcited:

Would you mind sharing your stats? I haven't heard anything yet, my stats are in my sig below. Thanks.

Eddard Stark! Hello Sir! c3.54 s3.35 AA20 TS20 PAT18 so hopefully you'll be hearing back soon!

Winter is coming

Eddard Stark! Hello Sir! c3.54 s3.35 AA20 TS20 PAT18 so hopefully you'll be hearing back soon!

Winter is coming

Hope so too! Congrats to you man

Any post December interviewees hear back yet?

I interviewed on December 8th. Status is still Received/Application Complete.

I just got an invite for an interview today, do you know if they accept many students with post-december interview dates?

I just got an invite for an interview today, do you know if they accept many students with post-december interview dates?
Yes they do. I don't know exact numbers, but almost everyone in my class who has told me when their interview date was had said a post december date. I'd estimate around half the class is post December with quite a few from the wait list as well.

Reactions: 2 users
That's good to hear. The students and faculty were very friendly and down to earth, I was very impressed with the school! Thoroughly enjoyed my day there.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here as well. Wish you guys the best.

Yes they do. I don't know exact numbers, but almost everyone in my class who has told me when their interview date was had said a post december date. I'd estimate around half the class is post December with quite a few from the wait list as well.

I've heard 100ish applicants (who interviewed before 12/1) have already deposited

does anyone else have an interview on Monday Jan 26?

anyone have any advice that has not yet been mentioned in this form? I would greatly appreciate any help. I applied late so this may be my only chance to get into school this year.

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and also those still receiving interview invites!! I have an interview next week and wanted to ask about the interview video. I saw from some other students you have one question thats similar and then one random / fun question. For the first question they ask, does anyone know what this question is?? Is it just to summarize your personal statement?? Or is why you want to be a dentist?? Just want to prepare as much as I can. Thanks for all the help in advance!

For those who is waiting for interview: They still conduct interviews throughout Jan and Feb. I got an interview invitation several days ago, bud decided to decline because I have already gotten accepted into my #1 choice. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users