****The Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Is there an acceptance package (mail)?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just gave up my spot :'(... Hope one of you get good news soon!... Temple seemed like a great school

Reactions: 1 users
My family doctor charged me $100 to fill out the physical form :eyebrow:

just gave up my seat today!

good luck to everyone waiting to hear back! :)

they still interview? wow!
What other schools are still interviewing this late? I know NYU is.

Got accepted today!! So pumped!! And on my dad's birthday!! Great timing!!

I received an email saying there were no more spots left, but I was encouraged to reapply for next cycle.

I got an email today for an interview April 8th for the wait list position!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just turned down my spot, good luck to everyone. Hope one of you get the spot!

m1st if you end up coming to Temple, I hope you don't show up on one of these breaking news reports yourself ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most dental schools are in rough areas. I did my undergrad at Rutgers Newark in nj. I would consistently received emails about crimes occurring on campus. Obviously you have to be aware that temple is in a rough neighborhood but that should not deter anyone from going there. In comparison to the location of many other schools, temple is in a great area and not all parts of philly are bad.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anybody know if we get a summer break at Temple? I know there is a summer semester, but does anyone know dates?

Starts this upcoming Monday, ends June 23rd ish.

Most dental schools are in rough areas. I did my undergrad at Rutgers Newark in nj. I would consistently received emails about crimes occurring on campus. Obviously you have to be aware that temple is in a rough neighborhood but that should not deter anyone from going there. In comparison to the location of many other schools, temple is in a great area and not all parts of philly are bad.

What schools have a worse neighborhood than temple?

Any current students at Temple dental have any recommendations on where to live???

If there is anyone looking for a female roommate, please PM me. Thanks!

Anyone knows abt the post-baccalaureate program @Temple?Is that a good option for those who still waiting for getting in dental school? Any suggestion? What's the percentage of chance to get in the post-bac program?

Thank you!

0% chance. The last day to apply was May 1st and I believe the program is already filled.

0% chance. The last day to apply was May 1st and I believe the program is already filled.
I have already applied at the beginning of April, and I called them, they just told me to wait. So I am just curious to ask if anyone have the same situation as me...

There is a thread on here somewhere about it. I checked early last week and I believe there was like 20-30 people already accepted and they are only accepting 40 total.

I have already applied at the beginning of April, and I called them, they just told me to wait. So I am just curious to ask if anyone have the same situation as me...

I called them 6 days ago and they said that they'll let me know "very soon"...

I called them 6 days ago and they said that they'll let me know "very soon"...
Same, I called them last week, and the lady just said they will contact me via email, just wait...seems to be annoyed at me:(

Don't worry. That woman treated me the same way. I think she is getting a lot of calls and she doesn't understand that if accepted the Post-Bac Program is giving people less than a month to pick up their life and move it to Philly.

Well, just got a rejection email from the post-bac program

I've got accepted on Wednesday-first day of orientation! It was such a huge relief! believe in miracle,guys!!