****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

re2pect

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone applying Temple!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received an email that my app was received?? Anyone else? I'm first batch. We wait for an admissions officer to contact us to pay the fee correct?

Reactions: 1 user
Don't worry you guys, same here. Still waiting on Temple and NOVA.

Expect secondary app sometime in July.

Expect secondary app sometime in July.
When you say secondary, do you mean like any update of the application? Like they received the application and its under review?

When you say secondary, do you mean like any update of the application? Like they received the application and its under review?
It's $50 application fee and some basic info. Yes, it pretty much means we have your app and it will be under review once payment is made.

TU Alum here! #templemade :owle:Application submitted :)

First batch here. Still waiting to hear back from Temple (and Nova) too!

First batch and still waiting to receive email confirmation that they have gotten the application. Also waiting on the secondary.

Reactions: 2 users
First batch and still waiting to receive email confirmation that they have gotten the application. Also waiting on the secondary.

Same here, first batch and havent heard a word

Members don't see this ad :)
Same. Also first batch and haven't heard anything.

First batch. haven't heard anything. This is the only school I am still waiting to hear from.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 and still no temple supplemental. #TempleDelayed

just got the secondary! FINALLY:banana:

Me too!

I was getting a little worried lol

Just received secondary as well
temple actually sends the supp to everyone who applies. we were all just getting worried bc all the other schools sent it a while back! just an FYI

I got my secondary too! Hooray for no essay!

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone know if we can send a personal check for the supplemental fee or does it have to be a cashier's check?

Anyone know if we can send a personal check for the supplemental fee or does it have to be a cashier's check?

Just called them to confirm this. Personal cheques are accepted.

What did you guys put for application disclosure? Leave it as anyone who inquires or did you put specific people? Leaving it as anyone who inquires seems kind of bad, doesn't it?

Last edited:
What did you guys put for application disclosure? Leave it as anyone who inquires or did you put specific people? Leaving it as anyone who inquires seems kind of bad, doesn't it?
I just left it as anyone who inquires

First batch and did not receive supplemental app :/
check your spam/junk mail folder. BTW i noticed you also had an email issue with getting emails from Roseman... I'm starting to think theres an issue on your end with your email address. maybe you are checking the wrong one, it went to junk/spam, your inbox is full or something like that.

Last edited:
check your spam/junk mail folder. BTW i noticed you also had an email issue with getting emails from Roseman... I'm starting to think theres an issue on your end with your email address. maybe you are checking the wrong one, it went to junk/spam, your inbox is full or something like that.

I check my spam religiously. I am using my brand new yahoo account. So it's not an issue of inbox being full. I don't know what to do.

first batch... supplementary received 7/23/15.

Temple just showed up in my designations list as "under review". No emails yet though!
Second batch & supplemental mailed out on 7/23

I called Temple about the supplemental and they said they sent it to me 7/23. I asked them to resend it another 2 times and I still can't find it in my inbox/junk/spam. Does anyone have this problem?

I called Temple about the supplemental and they said they sent it to me 7/23. I asked them to resend it another 2 times and I still can't find it in my inbox/junk/spam. Does anyone have this problem?

That's strange! If your privacy settings are really high, the message may never even reach your mailbox in any folder at all. Maybe try adding them to your mailing list before asking them to send the email so that it's not filtered out and at least lands in your spam/junk? Or you could provide a backup email too so they can send it to both at the same time?

That's strange! If your privacy settings are really high, the message may never even reach your mailbox in any folder at all. Maybe try adding them to your mailing list before asking them to send the email so that it's not filtered out and at least lands in your spam/junk? Or you could provide a backup email too so they can send it to both at the same time?
Thanks for the advice! It didn't work but I appreciate the help! But yeah it is really strange. I don't know what do at this point :/

They said in their email that they wont send you a confirmation for the supplemental app. I just checked my bank account to see when they cashed it.

6th batch, got the supplemental this morning!

just submitted aadsas 2 days ago!

I know im sort of in a later batch but hoping for the best! this is one of my top choices.

First batch applicants:

Did you receive any confirmation that they cashed your check/received your supplemental fee+form? I received their email on 7/23, and mailed my money and form the next day. I know they said it takes 2-4 weeks to process, but just I wanted to know if anyone received a confirmation.

I sent my seconday on 7/30/15. no words since then

is it weird that u
any 7th batchers (8/7 mail out date) get supplemental?

I am, and Temple is the only school I haven't heard back from, not even a "received app" email :/. Did you hear back from temple?

First batch applicants:

Did you receive any confirmation that they cashed your check/received your supplemental fee+form? I received their email on 7/23, and mailed my money and form the next day. I know they said it takes 2-4 weeks to process, but just I wanted to know if anyone received a confirmation.
they showed up on my aadsas portal as under review so i guess that means they received my supp fee+form

Mine has also been there as under review, but I don't know how long it's been there. I haven't been paying attention to the portal very well

Thanks for the advice! It didn't work but I appreciate the help! But yeah it is really strange. I don't know what do at this point :/
Same exact thing happened to me- I asked them to resend it (I emailed them) and still didn't receive it. I then changed my email (on AADSAS), asked them to resend it and finally received it. If you haven't emailed them again to get the supplemental I would. The woman was very nice about sending it 3x.

I am, and Temple is the only school I haven't heard back from, not even a "received app" email :/. Did you hear back from temple?

yea i guess it's not even on my AADSAS portal and no "received app" email. I guess they haven't started sending supplementals to 7th+ batches?