****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Same thing happened to me, I called fedex and they said the package will arrive when the school opens back up on monday.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone looking for a place to live?

Sooo, no interview at this point means I should give up on this school?

Reactions: 1 user
Sooo, no interview at this point means I should give up on this school?

I would not say so, I heard they're behind on their applications. I think they interview into spring and the waitlist moves as well (according to past threads).

Last edited:
so more interview is coming?

I tried to call them yesterday and no one picked up.. Lol :( has anyone had luck emailing them?

I tried to call them yesterday and no one picked up.. Lol :( has anyone had luck emailing them?

No I have tried emailing and calling but no response. They are probably very busy/backed up and don't want to go through telling 100+ applicants the same thing over and over again

Members don't see this ad :)
I just declined my seat to Temple. Good luck to you all!

Are they interviewing for waitlists at the moment?

Acceptance!

Notification date: 2/8
Method of notification: Email
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31
Application complete date: 8/12
GPA: 3.73 science/3.70 BCP/3.82 overall
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 AA/22 TS/19 PAT/23 RC/none

Last edited:
Acceptance!

School: Temple

congrats! When did you interview?

Wasn't expecting that one... if you're reading this, you da man, Brian. I would add you on LinkedIn if I had an account :claps:

Acceptance!

Congrats!! Will you be attending?

Congrats!! Will you be attending?

Don't know yet. I'm waiting on decisions from Penn/Columbia/Michigan/NYU/Marquette at the moment (in no particular order). But I am putting a deposit down for sure.

Reactions: 1 users
@jarredg516 I realized after I posted that I could just search back through the thread... but thanks for tracking it down anyway

Anyone know if they're done with interviews? I've been accepted to 2 schools, Temple's my top choice yet no interview.. And I went here for undergrad too, lol :|

Still waiting for something from Temple too... :(

Can anyone chime in on the actual costs of attendance for 4 years? Also, is Temple subjected to the 5% increase like other private schools? Wasn't too sure since Temple is mixed.

I got an email about their postbac program

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I wonder what it means for us who haven't heard back since the interview but didn't get the email today

If Temple could stop giving me mini heart attacks with their post-bacc emails, that would be great.

Reactions: 4 users
I just got an interview invite for the post bac, does this mean I am out of contendings for the dental class?

Reactions: 1 users
I just got an interview invite for the post bac, does this mean I am out of contendings for the dental class?

When i called them last week they said they are done giving out interviews. I mean couple interviews left but no more invitation this cycle :(

When i called them last week they said they are done giving out interviews. I mean couple interviews left but no more invitation this cycle :(
Oh :(, anyways are there any hotels that provide complementary transportation either to the school or airport? Anything free I will take :)

So does Temple reject after interviews?

Hi everyone, just wanted to stop in and say Temple is still interviewing. I received an interview invite today but will be declining because I will be attending my state school. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
I got an interview too.. Does anyone know if there's spots left or if it's for a wait list?

Hi everyone, just wanted to stop in and say Temple is still interviewing. I received an interview invite today but will be declining because I will be attending my state school. Good luck to everyone!

I got an interview too.. Does anyone know if there's spots left or if it's for a wait list?

When was the interview date?

The date was for March 29th and it is for an actual spot. Last year I received an invite to interview for the waitlist and they had that part in bold.

Has anyone else who interviewed pre december still not heard back? Not even an update

I just asked, the March 29th interview is not for waitlist. There are still open spots.

Just received an interview invite for 3/29 as well. How many do they interview per session?