****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Does anyone know when we will receive financial aid awards?

Members don't see this ad.

So can any of you guys that interviewed on the 29th give me some information about what was discussed about possible seats available, when we should expect to hear back, and just general stuff. I did a kinda unorthodox interview because I was already on campus for the Post Bacc when I got the invitation to interview so I just did the interview before I left, but never got all the information I would have gotten if I went back for the whole day. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
When are the next round of acceptances going out ?

Does the continued Post-Bacc emails mean rejection? :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:

Reactions: 1 user
Does the continued Post-Bacc emails mean rejection? :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears::bigtears:
Same here man. It's getting really annoying. Either reject us or invite us to interview. Enough of these games from all dental schools

:love:ACCEPTED off the waitlist!!

I was waitlisted early Feb!

Soo haven't heard back since October when I had my interview. No returned calls. Do you guys think I'm rejected?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed on 3/29 and received my acceptance 2 days ago! It's a miracle.

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed on 3/29 and received my acceptance 2 days ago! It's a miracle.
Hey congrats! I got mine the same day. Did you get your acceptance packet yet? it says on the email that they will email it shortly, but I haven't received it yet. I'm guessing I will receive it on Monday, but just wanted to ask you if you had received it.

Hey congrats! I got mine the same day. Did you get your acceptance packet yet? it says on the email that they will email it shortly, but I haven't received it yet. I'm guessing I will receive it on Monday, but just wanted to ask you if you had received it.
Hey Congrats too man! I haven't received my acceptance packet yet either. Hopefully we get it on Monday though.

Last edited:
Got accepted to the post bac program, any current students recommend any places to stay?

Kind of random, but just got an interview invite from here after hearing literally nada since I sent in the supplemental in like August haha. This was also after multiple emails about their post bacc program, so I'm surprised to say the least. Hope this brings some optimism to anyone still waiting!

Congrats! Do u mind sharing stats and when you interviewed ?

Thanks!

Acceptance #2 (#1 MWU-AZ)

School: Temple
Acceptance date: 4/11/16
Interview date: 3/29/16
Method of notification: e-mail
Residency: UT
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/31/2015
GPA (science, bcp, overall): 3.01, 3.35, 3.29
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/any section below a 17):20/20/24/22/none

Hi guys,
Does our deposit have to be in cashier's check? or can it be from my personal check?

Hi guys,
Does our deposit have to be in cashier's check? or can it be from my personal check?

Personal checks will work. You don't need to use a cashier's check.

Last edited:
Anyone know the dates of the orientation and the beginning of class? sorry, cant seem to find it online/

Anyone know the dates of the orientation and the beginning of class? sorry, cant seem to find it online/
Orientation begins August 16th, on a Tuesday. It will be 4 days long, and classes start the following Monday.

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted today!

Interviewed: 11/4
Notified: 4/22 by call then email to confirm
Temple 3+4 Program
Overall GPA: 3.64, Science: 3.43
DAT: 19AA, 19TS
Residency: PA

I just got accepted to Penn, so I'll be giving up my spot. Will do so on Monday, I think. Hope someone here gets it!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone received any scholarships or do they award them later?

Dropped Temple today. Really liked the school, though, so it hurt a bit... hope someone awesome gets my spot

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Waitlisted today. Interviewed on 4/12. Sucks because I really want to go to Temple!

Does anyone have any information or know of anyone else on the waitlist?

Waitlisted today. Interviewed on 4/12. Sucks because I really want to go to Temple!

Does anyone have any information or know of anyone else on the waitlist?
I interviewed on the 12th too and got waitlisted today

I've heard and know of people accepted off the waitlist last spring and a few in the summer last year, so there's still chances for those of you waitlisted. Good luck! Temple seems to have a slightly later cycle than other schools

Received the invitation yesterday. I can't believe they are still interviewing this late.

omg would you mind share you stat?
Sure. My oGPA and sGPA both are 3.7, DAT: AA 21/ TS 22. I also received 2 emails about their post- bac program within last few months.

Last edited:
Sure. My oGPA and sGPA both are 3.7, DAT: AA 21/ TS 22. I also received 2 emails about their post- bac program within last few months.
oh congrats that is a really good stat. did you get any other interview except temple?

oh congrats that is a really good stat. did you get any other interview except temple?
Thank you. I love Temple, but I was fortunate enough to get acceptances in Dec. I would go if it was not too late. Since I already have made plans for another school, I have to decline this interview offer. Good luck if you are waiting for Temple! :)

Last edited:
i will be giving up my seat, hopefully someone here who wants to attend temple gets it !!