2017 ****The Official Temple University Kornberg Dental Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Received invite a couple hours ago, OOS. Paid supplemental on 8/23.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got invited...again, to the information session. Fooled me twice with this email haha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Anyone have trouble contacting them to schedule the interview?

Same, LOL. My heart went into tachycardia for a brief moment

Reactions: 1 user
Dang, I didn't even get one of those emails, haha.

I'm guessing only Canadians are getting this email

I still haven't heard back since submitting my supplemental fee 8/23

For those who have already gone to the interview - where did you stay and was it pretty safe?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any tips for the video interview, writing prompt, manual dex test?

Any tips for the video interview, writing prompt, manual dex test?
The writing test asked you to describe your personality so it's nothing to worry about.
The video interview has a six minute time limit, the director of admissions told us it's our opportunity to tell the admissions committee anything we want to tell them. Then you answer a typical interview question and finally do the manual dexterity test. I was expecting way worse for the manual dexterity test but it wasn't difficult at all. Just prepare some topics before going in so you know what you want to talk about during your six minutes.

Just got an interview yesterday!
Scheduled for 11/15
AADSAS mail out: July 15
Residency: CA
GPA: 3.72
DAT: AA/TS/PAT/RC: 20/19/22/23

Just got an interview yesterday!
Scheduled for 11/15
AADSAS mail out: July 15
Residency: CA
GPA: 3.72
DAT: AA/TS/PAT/RC: 20/19/22/23

I'll be interviewing that day, too :)

Hi, anyone else interviewing on 11/15

Last edited:
Is it too late to add this school to my application?

anyone else get this update on their school decision section of aadsas "Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school"?

anyone else get this update on their school decision section of aadsas "Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school"?
When did you interview?

Nope, interviewed first week of Nov...

No change. Interviewed early Oct.

Status changed this morning.

Status changed this morning.

I got the update today morning too! I wonder why we got it at different times. I interviewed third week of October. What about you guys? @Rekker

@JM25 by mid-October do you mean second week? If so it might make sense that you got the update first

In any case, hope this means good news :)

Did any August/September/Nov interviewees get this update too?

I got the update today morning too! I wonder why we got it at different times. I interviewed third week of October. What about you guys? @Rekker

@JM25 by mid-October do you mean second week? If so it might make sense that you got the update first

In any case, hope this means good news :)
I just asked a friend who is a current student, they said they think that everyone gets the switch.

Mine updated yesterday. I interviewed the first week of October.

Mine still hasn't changed and I interviewed in Mid-October...

I have a check back dec 1 status update with a blank for the date. Do you guys have a blank field where it should say the date?

Honestly, I looked at the Temple C/O 2019 interview/acceptance thread and I noticed that literally everyone who said they got the status update got accepted on Dec 1. You can even take a look.

Last edited:
Honestly, I looked at the Temple C/O 2019 interview/acceptance thread and I noticed that literally everyone who said they got the status update got accepted on Dec 1. You can even take a look.

Personally, I don't know if my interview at the Temple was the best so I'm not sure if this correlates to an acceptance. But then again a lot of the people who got accepted in the C/O 2019 thread said they thought their video interviews were awkward too.

Well hopefully mine changes soon then, but I didn't think my video interview was bad. I just feel like I had weird vibes from an admissions person all day. It felt like that person didn't like me, so I won't be expecting my AADSAS to change any time soon. Maybe it was just anxiety or I was reading into something that wasn't there, but that's how I felt.

Well hopefully mine changes soon then, but I didn't think my video interview was bad. I just feel like I had weird vibes from an admissions person all day. It felt like that person didn't like me, so I won't be expecting my AADSAS to change any time soon. Maybe it was just anxiety or I was reading into something that wasn't there, but that's how I felt.

I hope you get the status change soon! Maybe they haven't re-reviewed your app yet. Good luck!

did anyone get a confirmation email after they scheduled their interview?

For those who have interviewed are there still people who have not gotten the check back on the 1st?
Getting a little worried :/

My app was received here in early October. I'm not really banking on Temple or anything but I have not heard a peep. Does this lend itself more towards a rejection or a post-dec interview?

Hih JM25: Did you status change from "Under Review" to "Interview Invited" or It went from "Under Review" to your current status?
If my status does not change, does it mean that I will not get accepted? I am nervous.

My app was received here in early October. I'm not really banking on Temple or anything but I have not heard a peep. Does this lend itself more towards a rejection or a post-dec interview?
Wondering the same

Already interviewed
No change from Received/Application Complete = No Acceptance on Dec 1??????