The Official Touro Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I interviewed April 11 and never heard back. My deposit is in at NYU so I am most likely going to withdraw.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

sounds like a dick

and since 2 people in this thread alone had a similar experience, good luck with that guy
I had him and got accepted, he was actually quite nice and very easy to talk to compared to some of the older dentists that usually conduct interviews I've had elsewhere! So don't lose hope for those that did interview with Dr. Steinberg ;).

Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances are going out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the next round of acceptances are going out?
I'm guessing that since a wait list has been formed that means the class is full and no more acceptances would go out unless someone drops a seat. Don't know this 100%, just how that usually works.

I'm guessing that since a wait list has been formed that means the class is full and no more acceptances would go out unless someone drops a seat. Don't know this 100%, just how that usually works.
That is what I figured, but I know there are still a few of us, including myself, who have not heard anything back yet.

Several other people who had the interview at the same time got on the waitinglist. However, I did not hear back anything yet. Does this indicate that I got rejected ?

Several other people who had the interview at the same time got on the waitinglist. However, I did not hear back anything yet. Does this indicate that I got rejected ?
I interviewed April 6th and still did not hear back anything

Thurs is the deadline for last wave of acceptance and wl. Next decision may be out tmr or fri.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SDN mobile

i got waitlisted as well

not going to hold my breath...always assume the worst case scenario (rejection)...just going to reapply

my wallet won't be happy...but at least i'll have peace of mind

don't get me wrong
i REALLY wish to attend Touro...would go instantly if accepted off the waitlist
but can't keep on holding onto something with full faith at this point...especially this late

I got waitlisted today. Interviewed April 11.

When they asked me "if accepted, will you attend touro" I probably should've said an answer other than "idk it's something to think about"

Haha oops. Good luck everybody!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
wow...that's really singular
i thought their office was closed on fridays
regardless, kudos friend!...welcome to the club

Lol thanks! I'll be withdrawing

waitlisted today at 7:24 Am via email. Is there anyone that got accepted but won't be attending?

If we're on the waitlist, when is the latest they will let us know by if we are accepted? Anyone know what our chances are even?

If we're on the waitlist, when is the latest they will let us know by if we are accepted? Anyone know what our chances are even?
They can theoretically let you know even when orientation begins. If somebody drops 1 day before orientation, somebody on that wait-list is getting their spot.

Accepted. Will be declining, good luck. My Touro experience wasn't impressive but I wish you all one that is different

Yeah was waitlisted about a week ago but I got into a dental school already. A spanking good one at that

Hi everyone! I got accepted off the waitlist today at 11AM...so I probs got the spot you just turned down^^ thank you:)!

Reactions: 2 users
hey guys! anyone going to Touro need a roommate? I'm coming from out of state and i'm looking for apartments. I found that the two bedroom apartments in Tarrytown are much more affordable than 1 bed rooms. 22 y/o female looking for another female! I'd post this on the fb group but im not a part of it yet so i cant. Feel free to PM me. Thanks guys!

anyone know if theres been a lot of movement off the waitlist?

Does anyone know about how many people are on the waitlist?

When someone gets a chance, could you update us with your experience thus far?

Thanks,

Reactions: 1 users
When someone gets a chance, could you update us with your experience thus far?

Thanks,

i second this

if that someone would kindly list the pros and cons of their experience within the school thus far we would be much obliged

thank you