3- Rejected

Go ToUro

Members don't see this ad.

Anytime now we will know 3 important things
1- No Accreditation
2- Accepted
3- Rejected

Go ToUro

This is a confusing post. What do you mean by anytime now. And did you speak to anyone from admissions who told you this. I spoke to admissions last week and they said it could be anywhere from end of April to beginning of May where we will hear back from them. Another thing is how can they reject students if there is a chance that some who got accepted will not take their seat. I'm sure there will be those who get wait listed also

Today is past the middle of the month, we are nearing the end of april, for me this is the end of april time frame. I think before May we will know Sometang.

If we are informed in MAY then we have like 2-4 (end of MAY)weeks for deposit, 3 to 6 weeks for relocation (MAY JUNE), APPLY for LOANS ASAP, One month to spare. And if the accepted student is still taking classes, he or she will have to make that decision to get an F or W or whatever grade is given for dropping out at last minute . ..

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them and they told me they are hoping to let applicants know their status within the week! Looks like something will be happening very soon.

Reactions: 5 users
I emailed them and they told me they are hoping to let applicants know their status within the week! Looks like something will be happening very soon.
That sounds great! But how can they be sure that they'll get decisions out this week if they haven't informed us of accreditation? So confused lol

They have been trying to update the students for what seems to be over a month now. Makes no sense to speculate what's going to happen. When it happens it happens.

how many ppl are interviewed? they are so slow and making everyone take risk...

That sounds great! But how can they be sure that they'll get decisions out this week if they haven't informed us of accreditation? So confused lol
I know, and I specifically asked about accreditation and it's status but what I wrote is basically word for word what they replied to me lol (so i assume they got accredited?)

Reactions: 1 user
I know, and I specifically asked about accreditation and it's status but what I wrote is basically word for word what they replied to me lol (so i assume they got accredited?)
hmm, well I guess we'll do what we do best and wait.

Thanks for the update, by the way!

Members don't see this ad :)
ImageUploadedBySDN1461083280.217722.jpg

Yeah I saw this on IG

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
"In the school’s inaugural year, set to begin in the fall of 2016..."
Don't know if they fudged the wording a bit but it's for fall 2016.

Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile

they are officially opening BUT
as stated:
"New York State’s first new dental school in nearly 50 years is set to open this fall, Alan Kadish, M.D., president of Touro College and University System (TCUS) announced today."

THIS FALL....

So i guess we the students whom are waiting for an entry to this SUMMER is not likely

I guess july to Dec would count as a fall semester.
I think its gonna be for us Hope so

Fall is considered to be September October BUT Sometimes August . .. . SO ... this will be hard to decipher

dont believe it, that guy (jwithers89) who said he got rejected is a troll..

Perhaps "Jwithers89" is just a troll??? Looking at his past posts he seems to incite a lot of controversy. For example, he also stated that his brother, like FeralisExtremum, "received a full ride" offer from Touro via SDN... Additionally, he somehow went from a cGPA of 3.08 to 3.4 in just 2 months.

Hi everyone
I have applied feb 1 but i haven't recieved interview so wondering are they still interviewing until when? please

Hi everyone
I have applied feb 1 but i haven't recieved interview so wondering are they still interviewing until when? please
They stopped interviewing last Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hi everyone
I believe the last interview day was before April 15th, so they are done with the interviews for now.

I guess have to wait for rejection letter

Would they have any more interviews for July 2016 class or no more interviews ? This is giving me anxiety so please help

Has anyone actually heard anything yet? Like the others I don't believe the guy on the other thread.

Accepted via email today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users
Yea accepted, but probably will not attend. Look for 1 extra spot guys! Stay positive

Can everyone please post their stats who was accepted as well as the time stamp on your email?

I wonder what the percentage of students accepted are going to turn it down

Do you guys think that today is the only day of acceptances or will there be more. It seems as though majority of the acceptances were sent out around the 130 time frame.

Congratulations to those who were accepted!

Just curious what kind of time frame did they give you to respond to the offer?

Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted around 130 today. 3.55 gpa 20 dat.

I don't see anything about a time frame for response to the acceptance. I did see something about may 1st but that isn't for the deposit I believe it's just to say your know you got accepted

Accepted around 130 today. 3.55 gpa 20 dat.

I don't see anything about a time frame for response to the acceptance. I did see something about may 1st but that isn't for the deposit I believe it's just to say your know you got accepted
What is about May1st?
I dont have any date on my email. Did u get 2 separate email or just one?

to those who have been accepted: first off, congrats!! second, would you please share when you interviewed?

What is about May1st?
I dont have any date on my email. Did u get 2 separate email or just one?
2 seperate emails. The 2nd has a form on the bottom which had a date
to those who have been accepted: first off, congrats!! second, would you please share when you interviewed?

Jan 27th first day

May 1st is the deadline to request a deferral.

The acceptance terms and conditions form (2nd email) has to be returned within 1 week. This is stated in the sentence at the top of the form.