***The Official Tufts Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Any acceptance this week?

Members don't see this ad.

When you guys were accepted was it an email or aadsas that told you first?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Email at 11 AM Eastern!!! So happy right now!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how much of the class has already been filled?

Anyone got interview invite ?

YES! So HAPPY!! love reading the acceptance e-mail!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anybody know if there have been any interviews the week of Jan 19, Jan 26 & Feb 2?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey sdners,

Has anyone taken the T to tufts from the airport. On the T map I could either take blue then orange like 6 stops or grey line which is like 11 stops straight shot. Has anyone attempted either?

http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/subway/
Hi there! For my interview I took the free SL1 shuttle to the south station and then you can either walk for 10 min to the school or take SL4/5 which drops you off right in front of the school. Hope this helps and good luck! :)

Any good Chinese restaurants in the area?

Does anyone know what time acceptance emails are sent?

Does anyone know how many how many spots are left?

Congrats on those accepted!!! Don't forget to join the FB page!

Does anybody know how full the class is? Are late Feb/early March interviews for waitlist spots or will there still be seats available?

Thanks!

Does anybody know how full the class is? Are late Feb/early March interviews for waitlist spots or will there still be seats available?

Thanks!
There are still seats from what I can tell, but not that many. The next wave of decisions get sent at the end of feb

Thanks for the input. I am really hoping those of us that interview in March are able to compete for a spot in the class - even if there are not that many left. It is rather depressing going into an interview knowing it is just for a waitlist spot. And with Tufts, it seems that not too many move off of the waitlist anyways. Guess time will tell.

Does anyone know when the last day of interviews are? Any input on dates (and current numbers) is apperciated! Cheers!

How do you know the next wave of decisions are in late february?
Connections. That's all it's about.
Actually, they said it during the interview. They meet twice a month to make a decision.

Anybody sent a letter of interest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates on when the next round of acceptances are going out?

When are deposits due for the last round of acceptances? I'm guessing March 1st?

I will be interviewing March 2nd and I'm super excited!

Any updates on when the next round of acceptances are going out?

When are deposits due for the last round of acceptances? I'm guessing March 1st?
I was told March 6th during my interview.

I will be interviewing March 2nd and I'm super excited!
Awesome, congrats to you! Just curious, how were you notified you were invited to interview (email or phone)? And when did you receive the interview invite?

Hope your interview went well today! :)

I was invited by email! I received the interview invite second week of February.

Awesome, congrats to you! Just curious, how were you notified you were invited to interview (email or phone)? And when did you receive the interview invite?

Hope your interview went well today! :)

Thank you so much! I was invited by email and I received the interview invite second week of February.

The FB page is almost full. However, we will truly know how many seats are open the first week of April

Does anyone know the updated stats for # interviewed/accepted/deposits as of march? Or a rough estimate as to the # of seats left?

If the committee meets this friday, will we be hearing over the weYou guys think the class is full yet? Or if they still have a few (~5-10) spots left?

Crossing my fingers... if the committee meets this friday, maybe we'll have a status update over the weekend/monday
I wouldn't pay attention to the facebook page. 3/4 of the group is actual. The rest are current students/admins/ppl who decided to go to state schools but haven't left group yet.

So did anyone get accepted from this round of interviews? All I've heard of has been waitlist. I feel like we all had interviews just to have a spot on the waitlist :(

Hi everyone,

Still haven't heard from Tufts (no interview invite), just wondering if they are done interviewing and are just working on filling the class with those waitlisted or if there is still a chance for an interview. Anyone have the 411??

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone,

Still haven't heard from Tufts (no interview invite), just wondering if they are done interviewing and are just working on filling the class with those waitlisted or if there is still a chance for an interview. Anyone have the 411??
Hey,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I was told by Tufts admissions that they have filled the class and finished interviews for this cycle. I was hoping for an interview too :/. Hope you get an acceptance elsewhere!

Hey,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I was told by Tufts admissions that they have filled the class and finished interviews for this cycle. I was hoping for an interview too :/. Hope you get an acceptance elsewhere!
Thanks so much, hopefully2012. I sort of figured that out, considering where we are in the cycle. I hope you get in somewhere too!

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted. Anyone know the soonest time we would hear back?

Accepted! Will be attending.

Best of luck to those waiting!

Accepted! Will be attending.

Best of luck to those waiting!

Congratulations on your acceptance!

Do you mind sharing your gpa and DAT score?

does any one know how the waitlist works?

The wait list basically means they want to accept you but at this point, they don't have enough seats to accommodate. So when the students that they have accepted decide to decline their position, a candidate on the wait list will be taken off and become accepted. If the student on wait list declines, the wait list will move up again. This can happen at any given moment because some students who are holding seats at School A may get accepted to a school that they want, say School B, then they will give up their seat and someone will come off the wait list. There can be drastic movement in April because that's when all deposits are due so keep your hopes up! Good luck!

The wait list basically means they want to accept you but at this point, they don't have enough seats to accommodate. So when the students that they have accepted decide to decline their position, a candidate on the wait list will be taken off and become accepted. If the student on wait list declines, the wait list will move up again. This can happen at any given moment because some students who are holding seats at School A may get accepted to a school that they want, say School B, then they will give up their seat and someone will come off the wait list. There can be drastic movement in April because that's when all deposits are due so keep your hopes up! Good luck!
Thanks for replying, and Good Luck to you as well!

Thanks a lot for the response. Are they allowed to disclose ones position on the wait list? I thought deposits were due May 6? Are there another round of deposits due? Thx

Thanks a lot for the response. Are they allowed to disclose ones position on the wait list? I thought deposits were due May 6? Are there another round of deposits due? Thx
I don't think they'll disclose the position on the wait list because they said it wasn't ranked and that they'll review candidates on the wait list as spots open. As far as the last deposits are concerned, I believe they were due the week of March 6. But acceptances also have been sent out that same week. So it is possible that if some deposits weren't made, that they may have opened more seats so that other interviewed students could take the spot. But that's just my guess.

Not sure when the next set of deposits are due but I would imagine in the next 2 weeks.