****The Official Tufts U. School of Dental Medicine c/o 2020 interview/acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that interviewed recently when did they say you would find out?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get an acceptance/waitlist email yet? Are we finding out today or tomorrow?

Members don't see this ad :)
It would be unfortunate if they are giving out acceptances in february instead of january which would only allow us 15 days instead of 30 to decide on putting down deposit, dont get me wrong acceptance will still be amazing but just something to think about if deciding between multiple schools

Last edited:
I interviewed Jan 19 and they said to expect a decision on the 28th (i.e. today). I'm sure the office is closed for the day by now but I still haven't received any emails. Biting my nails and pulling my hair out as we speak.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted via email about 10 minutes ago :D

Reactions: 5 users
Does Tufts give out scholarships of any sorts? I'm excited for my interview this weekend but every time I remind myself of their tuition, my heart sinks..

Does Tufts give out scholarships of any sorts? I'm excited for my interview this weekend but every time I remind myself of their tuition, my heart sinks..
They offer grants between 4-6k based on your academics and dat score.

Reactions: 1 user
OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED! dreams do come true!

whats the facebook page link?

Reactions: 5 users
Got the acceptance letter at 7:46 PM Eastern time tonight.

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations to everyone accepted today & good luck to the next round of interviewees!

Reactions: 4 users
Ahhh congrats!!! My interview is coming up next week..I hope they still have a good bit of seats left!
you should have a good shot of getting in! for the most part they interview to accept

Congrats on those acceptances everyone! And for those interviewing next week, RELAX! You've got this :)

Reactions: 4 users
is tufts done giving interview. my aadsas status has been under review since december. no hope?

Does anyone who interviewed recently know how many seats are left?

can any one who has gotten accepted or received and interview invite share there sats. I just wana compare to mine.
my science =3.5,non science 3.6 dat avg=18,

is tufts done giving interview. my aadsas status has been under review since december. no hope?
could u plz share ur stats. I shared mine earlier I have been under review status since mid November.

Got the acceptance letter at 7:46 PM Eastern time tonight.

could u plz share ur stats. I shared mine earlier I have been under review status since mid November. I just wana compare to mine.

could u plz share ur stats. I shared mine earlier I have been under review status since mid November.
can you wait a day or two before posting again and again ? people need time to answer.

got an interview invite today! pretty late tho haha

Available Dates:

Monday, February 29, 2016

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thursday, March 10, 2016

They go until March however most of the seats will be taken by then and it'll be for wait list spots. They sent another batch today for the later February spots. I had mine last week of January and they were half full at that time so it has to be close to 3/4 full by now after the early February interviewees get accepted.

Interview invite today. App previously on hold until Fall grades were posted.

Are there any dental students on this forum that would house an interviewee for the day? just askin haha

Are there any dental students on this forum that would house an interviewee for the day? just askin haha
Just a heads up, there's a hostel literally across the street from Tufts for around $50 a night.

Those of you who already interviewed, what time did the day end at? The email says 2, did it go later?

Those of you who already interviewed, what time did the day end at? The email says 2, did it go later?

I wanna say that it ended around 2:30 for us but we also had 18 people in our interview group!

I wanna say that it ended around 2:30 for us but we also had 18 people in our interview group!
Whoa, 18 a day is more than I thought, especially if there's like 8~10 interview dates each month. Wondering if you have any advice for prepping for the interview! The interview feedback is kind of dated, so I've just been trying to go over general questions and will be worrying myself until my interview is done with next week haha. Were lunch/interviews the last thing of the day? Thanks in advance :)

Whoa, 18 a day is more than I thought, especially if there's like 8~10 interview dates each month. Wondering if you have any advice for prepping for the interview! The interview feedback is kind of dated, so I've just been trying to go over general questions and will be worrying myself until my interview is done with next week haha. Were lunch/interviews the last thing of the day? Thanks in advance :)

I know that on February 1st that they had 16 but I think the earlier dates tend to have the bigger groups since everyone is scrambling to get those dates.

As for the interview day itself, RELAX. It is not stressful at all. The faculty and students really put you at ease. They just want to see if you are a good fit for their school. Honestly, this school blew me away. The energy and the vibes I got from the school was so great..I felt like I was living in a dream when I went there for my interview day lol. Your interview will be during lunch time around 11:30-12 and they will start pulling you one by one. After that, they will bring you back to their board room and end the day with a tour of the school which I thought was great. Personally, I feel like I wouldn't have fully focused on the tour since my nerves would have been bad before my personal interview lol. But yeah just be yourself and why you love dentistry. Then, you should be at a good place :)

Hope that helps!

Reactions: 3 users
Not to mention, Dr. Kasberg, the associate dean of admissions, is one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. He will definitely put you at ease

Not to mention, Dr. Kasberg, the associate dean of admissions, is one of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. He will definitely put you at ease
Did they let you know how long after the interview you should hear back?

Status
Not open for further replies.