***The Official UCSF Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Mi
Has anyone's aadsas status changed after interview from 'invite to interview' back to 'complete/under review' on Nov 3rd? Or is it just me?
Mine changed to "Recieved/under review" not "Complete/Under review". I was wondering if anyone else has the same.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in guys :) ! Got the call around 9:40am pacific time. Good luck everyone!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I am in guys :) ! Got the call around 9:40am pacific time. Good luck everyone!!!
Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Mind sharing your last name's first alphabet for us in the wait? :D

Just got the call at 10:06 am!! Good luck, everyone!

Last name = Ta

call at 9:40...I'm in!!!!!!

last initial: p

good luck everyone, they're rolling in!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Those who are accepted, did your AADSAS status change to 'check back'?
Congratulations!! :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 11/7, haven't received email/call and my aadsas status is still "Received/Under Review" from 11/13. Stressed out...:(

It's still received/under review status

Thanks! That makes me feel a bit better.
Mine also hasn't changed from 'received/under review' status
and no phone call yet either....but I guess I'll wait hoping for my turn!

Rejected.
via email
at 10:32AM.
Interviewed on October 31st

:dead:

Accepted at 11:30 PST:smuggrin:

Me toooo! Ughh

Me three :(
Anyone know if they are finished with this wave of acceptances?

I feel your guys' pain. My top choice.

Guys hold on right, they said they are not done calling the first round of acceptances.

I heard it can go on as late as 10 PM. Did you just get the call, molarbear?

I heard it can go on as late as 10 PM. Did you just get the call, molarbear?
No I didn't get the call. I called the admissions office to find out if they were done calling for this round. I didn't ask any other questions. Didn't wanna be annoying lol. So I am guessing they might keep calling like you said or they might call tomorrow.

No I didn't get the call. I called the admissions office to find out if they were done calling for this round. I didn't ask any other questions. Didn't wanna be annoying lol. So I am guessing they might keep calling like you said or they might call tomorrow.

Thank you!!! Fingers crossed this is my top choice and I haven't gotten in anywhere else.

Reactions: 1 users
I spoke to the dean and they have even schedule interviews into March. So those who haven't heard back I suggest you email the ADCOM and get your foot (or whole body) through the door, go get it!

Didn't some people say it takes two days for them to notify everyone? Well at least I wasn't notified today :(

New day...hoping for a call!!!

i just received an email from ucsf saying no official decision has been made yet...but the way they worded the email sounds like all dec. 1st admissions were given out yesterday and completed?... anyone else get this email?

i just received an email from ucsf saying no official decision has been made yet...but the way they worded the email sounds like dec. 1st admissions were given out yesterday... anyone else get this email?
i just did too!!!

i just received an email from ucsf saying no official decision has been made yet...but the way they worded the email sounds like dec. 1st admissions were given out yesterday... anyone else get this email?
Yeah I got the same email. I kind of got the same feeling that they're done giving out first round of acceptances. At least we are under consideration!

Does anyone know when they're starting to do waitlists?

does this email mean we're technically on the waitlist? or does it mean they just haven't reached a final decision for us...whether that be denied, accepted or waitlisted?

does this email mean we're technically on the waitlist? or does it mean they just haven't reached a final decision for us...whether that be denied, accepted or waitlisted?

I know that they make 60 offers on Dec 1. So I'm guessing that they don't do a waitlist until they've made enough offers to fill the entire class. So then if anyone decides not to go, they pull people off the waitlist?

I know that they make 60 offers on Dec 1. So I'm guessing that they don't do a waitlist until they've made enough offers to fill the entire class. So then if anyone decides not to go, they pull people off the waitlist?

I'm just gonna assume that they haven't finished offering those 60 spots yet then...since no one got a call today (at least on this forum)...i would imagine it would be hard for them to call all 60 in one day..or is it? i dunno

I'm just gonna assume that they haven't finished offering those 60 spots yet then...since no one got a call today (at least on this forum)...i would imagine it would be hard for them to call all 60 in one day..or is it? i dunno
Yeah I heard the number on interview day. But it might be 60 offers in total in December.