*** The Official UF Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

you just heard back from them and you had your interview in december? Iwonder how long people that interviewed in jan could wait to hear back.

Members don't see this ad.

you just heard back from them and you had your interview in december? Iwonder how long people that interviewed in jan could wait to hear back.

Hellokioo interviewed in Jan and just got in, so hopefully not to long for the rest of you. And for the Dec. interviewees I think they postponed all of our decisions until feb but I could be wrong.

Looks like all acceptance calls are done for this round.

Members don't see this ad :)
by this round do you mean everyone that had an interview in jan. has been decided? Not too sure what you mean by round :-(.

When I interviewed in Jan, they said acceptances would be made beginning to mid February. All of those acceptance calls were already made earlier this week =( So at this point, everyone else should be expecting a wait list or rejection letter.

I had my interview January 10th (in state applicant) and I heard back from them February 4th. The deadline to make a deposit is Feb. 18. So I would assume the next round of acceptances will be after that date. Good luck everyone!!

Just received an alternate letter in the mail.

Waitlisted via mail (interviewed in January). Anyone know the frequency of turnover from alternate --> Accepted? I cant imagine it being very high. Someone please tell me I am wrong?!

Waitlisted via mail (interviewed in January). Anyone know the frequency of turnover from alternate --> Accepted? I cant imagine it being very high. Someone please tell me I am wrong?!

Im right there with ya buddy, I'm dieing to know.

Im right there with ya buddy, I'm dieing to know.

I understand that the wit list is ranked (and will not tell us where we reside on the totem pole) however, anyone have any knowledge of how large the wait list is? Or any information on the number of students who have matriculated via placement on the alternate list? Any information would be most helpful. Thank in advance and good luck to those who are waiting in line or just waiting for an answer period!

Anyone know how many people go on the wait list?

no idea. looks like we have 5 SDNers? my friend got off the alternate list (pre-dec) last week but hes turning the seat down
Oh! so they have begun to call people from the waitlist? Interesting...

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be making someone very happy soon.

I withdrew my acceptance from UF! Good luck everyone :luck:

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats!!

Thanks guys!!! I am attending so I will be withdrawing from Rutgers soon.

Thanks guys!!! I am attending so I will be withdrawing from Rutgers soon.
Yay! So happy for you, I've read your posts and know you wanted to go here and I'm so glad it worked out! GO GATORS!

Yay! So happy for you, I've read your posts and know you wanted to go here and I'm so glad it worked out! GO GATORS!
Thanks! I guess we are going to be classmates!

Got the good news this past Tuesday morning :soexcited:. I'm going to be joining you all this fall! So excited that I'm still in shock lol. Can't wait to meet all you future classmates:hello:.

Reactions: 4 users
Got the good news this past Tuesday morning :soexcited:. I'm going to be joining you all this fall! So excited that I'm still in shock lol. Can't wait to meet all you future classmates:hello:.

Awesome congrats!!! Save me a spot lol ;)

Awesome congrats!!! Save me a spot lol ;)
THANKS!
lol you never know if you might be next :happy: so as long as you're on the waiting list you're still in the race and there still hope till August. So :xf: and best of luck to the rest of you :luck:.

Reactions: 2 users
Bump... Any news from the Gainesville front?
Judging by the UF Facebook group there has been some movement lately with some people getting accepted.

Reactions: 1 users
Judging by the UF Facebook group there has been some movement lately with some people getting accepted.

Really thats awesome news, I hope they continue to have movement (fingers crossed).

is anyone on this forum looking to pursue a career in dentistry? if so plz reply, I'm curious about that field, at UF.

anyone knows if this cycle is full ?

The class has been full for some time now, that's not to say people won't be declining their spots and new people will have the opportunity to attend off the wait list. But currently I do believe they are full.

The class has been full for some time now, that's not to say people won't be declining their spots and new people will have the opportunity to attend off the wait list. But currently I do believe they are full.

Lets hope for our sake that a couple on people accepted drop.

Everyone received the email from UF yesterday?

I got it as well... I agree with above post... Anyone withdrawing?!

Accepted this afternoon. Call from Dr. Sandow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats Mediumrare! I dont even know you but I am so happy for you. I know you have wanted this for a long time!