***The Official UF Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Haha, for realz!?! Do you by chance also have a interview at Midwesterner? That would be crazy!
Lol nope I didn't apply there. I have one at Meharry though!

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview!!! November 12th!!! I know I'm not the only one but UF is my #1 school!! If I had the grades out of high school I would have gone but all is well if I end up there :)
Hi, would you mind if I ask when you got the interview invite? When did you finish the supplemental?

Members don't see this ad :)
Should we send thank you emails after the interview? I had mine last week.

Hi, would you mind if I ask when you got the interview invite? When did you finish the supplemental?
Sure, I got the link for supplementals on the 8th of Sep and I turned it in the next day, if I remember correctly. I then got a confirmation email on the 17th of Sep and an invite to interview on the 9th of Oct.

Good Luck-- hope you get an interview!!

6 more weeks until decisions day!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Reactions: 2 users
No!!! No interview yet...
I hope u get one soon. There are still spots pre December cause a friend of mine just got hers in the first week of Nov

I hope u get one soon. There are still spots pre December cause a friend of mine just got hers in the first week of Nov

I want to be a GATOR again!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i keep getting tricked by the UF admissions emails.... only to be a newsletter :(

submitted by supplemental on 9/29... for those of you who received an interview, how long did it take once you submitted the supp?

Reactions: 1 user
i keep getting tricked by the UF admissions emails.... only to be a newsletter :(

submitted by supplemental on 9/29... for those of you who received an interview, how long did it take once you submitted the supp?
I feel your PAIN... i think most people got their supplemental and invite at same time

It took a few weeks for me to receive an interview invite after sending in my supplemental . Hang in there!!

Why do we keep getting these UF admissions e-mail when they aren't even interviews. DAMN IT. :boom::boom::boom:

If you go to UF, you will learn to love the team lol.
Not if you're a GA bulldawg first ;) lol

But on a more serious note, I just got my supplemental app about two or three weeks ago, which seemed a little odd, but has it taken longer to hear from them the later you get the supplemental? Also, with residency, would they care to know that I am changing from a GA to a FL resident this upcoming summer?

But on a more serious note, I just got my supplemental app about two or three weeks ago, which seemed a little odd, but has it taken longer to hear from them the later you get the supplemental? Also, with residency, would they care to know that I am changing from a GA to a FL resident this upcoming summer?
I would definitely inform them about residency changing as UF is not very oos friendly. FYI, I submitted my supplemental three weeks ago and heard nothing from them after. I would guess they have a waiting list for interview?

I would let them know that for sure if u get the interview! Uf accepts only around 8 OOS students

I would definitely inform them about residency changing as UF is not very oos friendly. FYI, I submitted my supplemental three weeks ago and heard nothing from them after. I would guess they have a waiting list for interview?
Im on the same boat. Im guessing that we will hear in December at this point *sigh*

So I just went to ADEA to check school decision. I see something showing up under status defined column which has been empty since day 1 and I am super nervous... and it says my application has been received and is under review, and blah blah... :boom:

So I just went to ADEA to check school decision. I see something showing up under status defined column which has been empty since day 1 and I am super nervous... and it says my application has been received and is under review, and blah blah... :boom:
Hey I just went to go check mine, and mine says the same thing in the status defined column. Which is weird because I feel like they already told me that I information in an email a while back when I first submitted my app. Smh I'm so confused lol

Hey I just went to go check mine, and mine says the same thing in the status defined column. Which is weird because I feel like they already told me that I information in an email a while back when I first submitted my app. Smh I'm so confused lol
I truly think that is just a problem with ADEA website.

Just throwing out this out there... As a UGA student, I deserve a sympathy interview after tonight. :wtf::(

Just throwing out this out there... As a UGA student, I deserve a sympathy interview after tonight. :wtf::(

Not after the last three years... ;)

Here's hoping you get one though!!

just found this.... I interviewed on August 5th. Anyone else out there interview with me?

Good Luck Everyone!

would it be un-wise to call and inquire about the status on my app? My supp was received 10/01...

Don't fret guys. I sent in my Supplemental 9/17 and still no word :bang:

Had my Interview in October, I can't tell you how much the suspense is killing me! Really would love to be a gator for another four years! Go Gators!

Currently a student at UGA and had my interview in October. Even though the interview was very intimidating, UF has a great school and would love to have an opportunity to attend there.

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1415896214.673439.jpg
#countdown #18days

Reactions: 3 users
Interview for Dec. 5!
Supplemental completed on 10/1

Interview!!! Dec 10th!!!

Last edited:
So I called and rescheduled my interview for Jan 9th. I was told that the next meeting for discussion about offers of admissions would be held in Feb.

Last edited:
Congrats to you guys! My supplemental was completed 10/1 as well. Hopefully I'll hear something too... :/

has anyone recently received a supplemental request or know if they are still sending them out, my friend hasn't gotten one yet :(

Edit: they are still sending out supplemental requests and will continue to give out interviews in jan. and feb.

Last edited: