***The Official UF Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

What letter does your last name start with??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It doesn't seem like they're going alphabetically by last name. Maybe batch, interview date, names out of a hat ?

The suspense is killing me.

How long did the phone call last? Hope they're not almost done :/

Reactions: 1 user
It doesn't seem like they're going alphabetically by last name. Maybe batch, interview date, names out of a hat ?

The suspense is killing me.
I interviewed in November and my app wasn't completed until late September.. Can't figure out this order

congrats on the acceptances guys.. hoping for the best

Guess who got the call? I got in. I'm gonna be a dentist !!!! :clap::laugh::highfive::soexcited::bow::claps::banana::biglove::rofl:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Acceptedd!!!! So happy!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
I'm in state. Dr. Sandow is amazing. It was very short conversation like one minute. She just said congratulations and if there is any question contact the office. I still can't believe I got in.

I'm out of state, NC, UF is my first choice though. Believe I did well interviewing but still no call…got accepted in state here at 0624!

OOS, still waiting for a call. Not looking too pretty right now.

Seriously, should we just give up hope now? Or do they call after 8am?

Well it's 8am. Are they finished with phone calls now?
Nope just got the call at 8:05 from a professor not Dr. Sandow. Yay!!!! I was staring lasers at my phone for a good hour. (Interviewed in August and submitted in July)

Reactions: 1 users
Nope just got the call at 8:05 from a professor not Dr. Sandow. Yay!!!! I was staring lasers at my phone for a good hour. (Interviewed in August and submitted in July)

Omg iam doing that too :( and interviewed in aug! Please common!!

Congrats!!! I will continue staring at the phone with hope

Ughhh wait listed at Nova and nothing from uf or lecom yet with a 21AA :(( I need to start on this lab report due today but I can't focus until this is over... Should I just assume I'm not accepted?? Sigh

Ughhh wait listed at Nova and nothing from uf or lecom yet with a 21AA :(( I need to start on this lab report due today but I can't focus until this is over... Should I just assume I'm not accepted?? Sigh
I know the feeling...I have a final and a lab practical today and cant seem to even separate from my phone.

Congratulations to those who got accepted! Welcome to the UFCD family!! For those who didn't get a call and get in the alternate list don't lose hope, anything can happen from now to August. :D

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations to those who got accepted! Welcome to the UFCD family!! For those who didn't get a call and get in the alternate list don't lose hope, anything can happen from now to August. :D

Thanks for the encouraging words :)... do you think they're done calling???

Someone should call UF and ask if they're done calling

Got the call!!:roflcopter::hardy::highfive::soexcited::clap::biglove::banana: they will be calling til about 12pm..Best of luck everyone!!

ACCEPTED TO UF!!!!! Got the call at 7:13 am this morning!

Got the call!!:roflcopter::hardy::highfive::soexcited::clap::biglove::banana: they will be calling til about 12pm..Best of luck everyone!!

haha why did you have to say that!!! 2 more hours of staring at my phone....