*** The Official UF Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalysts

Buccal Up
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everybody applying to UF! Here we go!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
anyone know when the supplements are supposed to come out?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, just got the supplement today!

I got an email from Pamela Sandow today, it looks like it's basically an acknowledgment of my application and a little info about their school how long did you get supplementals after this?

UF supplement received, first supplement!!! Application was received on June 23rd!

I'm in state!

my uf supplement came in as well today! I'm pretty sure everyone is gonna get one cause it's free money for UF

Do they every reply to your messages if you email them? And do they ever answer your phone calls?

I'm not sure about the current cycle but last year it took 18 days for me to get an email back. Hopefully they are much quicker this year!

-deleted-

Last edited:
Invited for interview this morning!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they every reply to your messages if you email them? And do they ever answer your phone calls?
They always answer the phone and are very helpful. If you are a student at UF, you an always stop by the office as well (just make sure you are dressed appropriately).

They always answer the phone and are very helpful. If you are a student at UF, you an always stop by the office as well (just make sure you are dressed appropriately).

What number did you call? I called their office of admission number directly but they never answered and I was only allowed to leave messages.

Officially my first interview (morning of 7/14/16)! <3
Interview Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Invite via email.
Florida resident.
Application mailed 6/24/16 and LOR uploaded 7/08/16.
Supplemental submitted 7/08/16 and received/under review 07/13/16.

Last edited:
July 27th, at 3PM

Will anyone be interested in doing mock interview?

Officially my first interview (morning of 7/14/16)! <3
Interview Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Admissions Committee Interview: 9:45 AM

Invite via email.
Florida resident.
Application mailed 6/24/16 and LOR uploaded 7/08/16.
Supplemental submitted 7/08/16 and received/under review 07/13/16.

Congratulations. If you don't mind, what are your stats? I was placed under review on the same date as you.

Congratulations. If you don't mind, what are your stats? I was placed under review on the same date as you.

Thank you! Absolutely, best of luck!! :)

OGPA: 3.63 (3.51 at old school and 3.82 at new school). Includes vocational credits.
BCP: 3.75
SGPA: 3.58

DAT (retaken in May): 21 AA, 21 TS, 18 PAT, 23 RC, 17 QR.
Old scores were 19/19/18/20/17.

hey everyone. i got the interview on July 27 at 2 pm. sent app on june 2nd. i was wondering if i could get any pointers on questions and interviews strategies. thanks

also would like to meet people who also have the interview that day ;P

hey everyone. i got the interview on July 27 at 2 pm. sent app on june 2nd. i was wondering if i could get any pointers on questions and interviews strategies. thanks

also would like to meet people who also have the interview that day ;P

when did you receive your interview invite?

has anyone gotten an interview invite this week?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Got an e-mail from Pamela yesterday saying Greetings... then another one today saying application received (going over the minimum requirements) and saying that "if the admissions committee would like to request additional info, we will contact you"... is this what everyone else has been getting?

Does the supplemental have actual essay questions? I'm oos completing it now and I thought there were, but I do not see any

got a supplemental received email even though I submitted everything on the 13th lmao

Interview invite anyone? I received and email today (saturday) inviting me for an interview.. Weird but beyond excited..
Good luck to all of you.!!!

Interview invite anyone? I received and email today (saturday) inviting me for an interview.. Weird but beyond excited..
Good luck to all of you.!!!

they must really want you.... congrats! when did you complete your supplement?

Thank you.. My secondary was mailed out on July 12...

Hey all -- on the first part of the secondary, is the "activities" section ("complete chronological history of my time from graduation until my anticipated enrollment at UF") only for applicants who have already graduated? I'm a rising senior, so I don't exactly have post-graduation plans yet. But the section does allow you to input future things. Thanks!

Hello everyone,
I sent my application 06/27 and it was mailed out 07/15. On the AADSAS status update, it says under review since 07/12. I have not received the supplemental yet. Should I be worried? My stats: 20 AA, 21 TS, 21 RC.

Hello everyone,
I sent my application 06/27 and it was mailed out 07/15. On the AADSAS status update, it says under review since 07/12. I have not received the supplemental yet. Should I be worried? My stats: 20 AA, 21 TS, 21 RC.
In same boat, it is still early though!

Hello everyone,

Mine was mailed out on July 1st and I sent the supplementsl on July 12 (the same day they sent it to me)... Give it couple of more weeks.

Good luck

Mine was mailed out on July 1st and I sent the supplementsl on July 12 (the same day they sent it to me)... Give it couple of more weeks.

Good luck

thank you, I was getting worried. When did you receive the invite for the interview?

thank you, I was getting worried. When did you receive the invite for the interview?

July 23.. Exactly 10 days after I received the email from UF that my application was "complete"

Got an interview invite for August 10th! Email received July 13th! OOS from GA.

Hello everyone,

Same boat. Primary sent out on the 16th of June, under review since 7th of July. No supplemental yet.

my theory is that schools are quick to get the ball rolling so they can fill their early interview spots. now that they've got July and probably most of August filled, they'll take their time in reviewing greater numbers of applicants before responding with supplementals and interview spots

they know you had less time to prepare than kids interviewing later in the fall with already 1 or 2 interviews under their belt. for that reason alone, they'll look upon your answers more favorably

Status
Not open for further replies.