*** The Official UF Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has everyone been receiving lots of emails from UF?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just make sure you follow instructions and complete the FAFSA.!!
Im sure they are randomly making phone calls. Maybe last names order

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on oct 12th also! But I didn't get a phone call, just emails... :( Did they have any news? I am so nervous!

no news. just rereading the email we both received. the only phrase I heard additionally was "happy thanksgiving."

no news. just rereading the email we both received. the only phrase I heard additionally was "happy thanksgiving."
Oh ok thank you! I got worried for a second hahah I guess we just have to be patient until next thursday... Well, good luck :)

Members don't see this ad :)

For the voicemail, they also mentioned (in addition to FAFSA, having any questions about Dec 1 process, and Happy Thanksgiving) that accepted students are invited to an open house, and if we are accepted, they would love to see us there. :)

I interviewed on oct 12th also! But I didn't get a phone call, just emails... :( Did they have any news? I am so nervous!
Don't sweat it! I think only one or two people are making the calls, and I'm pretty sure they are calling every single interviewee. I interviewed in June and got a call like 6 hours later than someone else who interviewed that day. :)

Has everyone been receiving lots of emails from UF?
I only got two: one for FAFSA, the other for how Dec 1 is going down.

I got the voicemail from admissions today and my heart stopped when I saw the Gainesville area code. I hope it means good things! I interviewed back in September

Reactions: 2 users
So I never received a phone call or voice message and this is my state school should I be worried? I interviewed back in August.

Acceptance call from UF @ 6:45
Interview in October
Last name D
Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
DMD acceptance call from UF at 7 am

Interview in October
Last name: J

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got a call this morning at 7:08. :soexcited:I also interviewed in october. Good luck to everyone!!!

I got a call this morning at 7:08. :soexcited:I also interviewed in october. Good luck to everyone!!!

what letter does your last name start with? i'm trying to see if they're going in alphabetical order

I'm getting nervous seeing all these UF acceptances on my news feed. I don't think it's in alphabetical order. You could just call the admissions office and ask.

In-state FL, no call yet. Feels good man

I have been lurking for a good part of the year on behalf of my wife. She just got the phone call for acceptance at 6:45 AM. Her last name starts with "W". Her score is 21 on DAT and her interview was in September. She was nervous when she didn't get the call at 6:00. I told her that the calls just started at 6:44 per Meeza and sure enough her phone rang. Best of luck to everyone!

Edit: She is a FL resident btw

Accepted, they called me a 6:30 A.M. Will probably be attending here!

Did all of you guys that get accepted receive phone calls before?

My wife got a call Monday (Nov 28th) from the same guy who told her she was accepted today. He just went over what was going to happen on December 1st if she was accepted or not. She almost had a heart attack when it happened and was bummed it was just a courtesy call. It's a moot point now though. :)

So safe to assume that if you got no phone call you are either waitlist or rejected

Yes. They called at 7:05 am

Congrats to all the new admits! Your bigs in the Class of 2020 hope to see you all in Gainesville soon!

Reactions: 3 users
got the phone call last week regarding acceptances also, then got accepted at 8:15 AM (in state)

CONGRATS EVERYONE!! can someone make a facebook group? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.