****The Official UIC Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

jkswimman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry Interview/Acceptance page for the class of 2018. Good Luck Everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone get anything yet?

Nada. I guess since they restricted applications to in-state people only, they'll have less apps to go through so they'll start later?

Although in last year's thread, people started getting interview invites around late September anyway

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my supplemental app and received an email stating my supplemental application has been successfully posted to UIC's database. However my AADSAS still says: Received/Waiting Additional Information, UIC College of Dentistry may be missing a supplemental application fee or other materials.

Is anyone else experiencing this as well? Or has anyone had their AADSAS changed to Received/Under Review?

I submitted my supplemental app and received an email stating my supplemental application has been successfully posted to UIC's database. However my AADSAS still says: Received/Waiting Additional Information, UIC College of Dentistry may be missing a supplemental application fee or other materials.

Is anyone else experiencing this as well? Or has anyone had their AADSAS changed to Received/Under Review?

Mine says "Received/Application Complete." You could call/email them to check what you're missing

Jkswimman, I get the same status message on AADSAS. It's weird because I received an email from them on 7/17 confirming that they received my supplemental and that my app is complete. I tried calling yesterday but just got an automated vm, so I emailed. Still no response

Mine also says "Waiting Additional Information".
Their note implies a lot is entered manually so I am going to give it time right now.

No worries. I emailed and was told that all my stuff was in. They said they have a lot to input manually and are playing catch up. AADSAS statuses will be updated in a bit. Good luck!

Interview!! Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Interview!! Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Congrats!! I just got an email from them today saying that all my "application materials have been received and my DMD application is now complete." How long after that email did it take til you got your invite?

Congrats!! I just got an email from them today saying that all my "application materials have been received and my DMD application is now complete." How long after that email did it take til you got your invite?

I got the application complete email on 7/10, and the interview invite on 9/6. I don't think youll have to wait 2 months if you just got your app complete email though cuz they only just started reviewing apps, I'm guessing

I got the application complete email on 7/10, and the interview invite on 9/6. I don't think youll have to wait 2 months if you just got your app complete email though cuz they only just started reviewing apps, I'm guessing

Thanks, and good luck on your interview!

what was your stats? may i ask

Members don't see this ad :)
No worries. I emailed and was told that all my stuff was in. They said they have a lot to input manually and are playing catch up. AADSAS statuses will be updated in a bit. Good luck!

Can I ask what email you used when contacting them? I am having a hard time getting a hold of anyone. Thanks!

I would contact one of the assistant directors of admissions, Carolyn Feller or Braulia Espinosa. Their emails are at the signature of your AADSAS App Received email from UIC. Good Luck!

Got an interview! Fingers crossed all goes well :luck: goodluck to you guys and gals :)

Hey, congrats! Can everyone who gets an interview post their scores?

Any interview offers today? Seems like they have been sending them out on Friday's over the last two weeks. Man, this is nerve-wracking, i keep checking my email every 2 minutes haha

Any interview offers today? Seems like they have been sending them out on Friday's over the last two weeks. Man, this is nerve-wracking, i keep checking my email every 2 minutes haha

I'm doing the same thing lol. They did mess up my application back in early September (forgot to update my dat score), so I guess that might delay my app. I saw that some of you encountered the same problem too... The longer I wait the more I feel that I'm not good enough :p

Well, hopefully we both hear from them soon. Unfortunately, doesn't look like its gonna be today..

For those who were interviewed last week, how did it go for you guys?

What kind of questions did they ask you?

Well I received an interview invitation yesterday. So good luck everyone :)

Hello guys and gals, has anyone gone through the process recently after completing military obligation? I need to find a person who has first hand knowledge with the 911 GI bill and UIC. I also want to get the "low down" on your interview experience and if you were accepted, the advice you would give others. Thanks and have a great weekend

Any interview offers lately? Anyone know if they still have pre-December interviews available still? I went here for undergrad and it seems like the DMD program has changed quite a bit. Does anyone know if it's true that they reduced their entering class size to 50 students?

I have not received anything from here, waiting patiently. Yes the class size is 50 students and applications are restricted to in state students as of June.

Class size is actually smaller than 50 because they have some spots reserved for gppa students. I was informed in my interview that they will have the full 50 spots filled up by December 2nd.

anyone else get an email about signing up for campus housing? I wonder if this is a good sign?

Less than 10 days... I officially feel nervous just like right before I took the DAT :(

Did anyone else not get the email about housing? I wonder what not getting that email could mean.

Did anyone else not get the email about housing? I wonder what not getting that email could mean.

i received the email and did interview this cycle... my friend also received the email but did not interview yet.
take it as you see fit. probably means nothing...

I know uic prefers to give a phone call on the 2nd, but does anyone know if they will be updating the AADSAS portal on the 2nd? And if so what time? I heard some schools give their decision at midnight of the 2nd.

I know uic prefers to give a phone call on the 2nd, but does anyone know if they will be updating the AADSAS portal on the 2nd? And if so what time? I heard some schools give their decision at midnight of the 2nd.

From reading the thread from last year, I think they won't update the portal on dec 2nd.

Best of luck everyone :) I hope we all receive good news tomorrow

Reactions: 1 user
hmmm. i hope they are just taking a lunch break

Reactions: 2 users