***The Official UIC Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Any luck and movement for those who interviewed post December 1st?
Like I posted earlier, I interviewed on January 13th. My app still remains as "invited for interview" This wait is making me nervous by the day.

Members don't see this ad.

Any luck and movement for those who interviewed post December 1st?

i interviewed in december and got waitlisted a couple of weeks ago.
i'm starting to wonder if it's better to have been waitlisted or to have not heard anything at all...

i interviewed in december and got waitlisted a couple of weeks ago.
i'm starting to wonder if it's better to have been waitlisted or to have not heard anything at all...
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder the same thing. Do they send out an email stating that you have been waitlisted ? Or do they just update your app status on ADEA?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder the same thing. Do they send out an email stating that you have been waitlisted ? Or do they just update your app status on ADEA?

both. i got the email first, then a couple of days later, my status changed.

I think you'll be fine. I talked to them today and they said that they're just now getting to reviewing interview feedback from the January interviewees. So you might hear the good news pretty soon. Me, on the other hand, with a December interview, am nervous as hell!
Well that's good news, at least I know they are in the process of reviewing my group. Still there are probably only a few spots left. As for December interviews, I know someone who interviewed December 4th and was accepted January 8th.

Usually there are a lot of movement in the class roster between now and when you guys matriculate in August. So don't lose hope just yet if you don't hear back right away. Good luck!

Like I posted earlier, I interviewed on January 13th. My app still remains as "invited for interview" This wait is making me nervous by the day.
U interviewed January 13th, nothing to be worried about. Imagine interviewing October 15th and not hearing a peep up to date

Reactions: 1 user
that's great!!! congrats!!!
by any chance, were you waitlisted before receiving your acceptance?
i'm just wondering if they're now pulling ppl off the waitlist or if they still have a bunch of candidates for first consideration.
No, I never received a waitlist email/notification.

Hey everyone,

I've been reading through this thread because I plan on applying for the class of 2021 (currently a junior at Uic), I was just wondering if those that got an interview/acceptance could post their stats. I'm really trying to gauge what is needed for Uic Cod. Thanks, much appreciated.

Added to the alternate/wait list a few days ago. Kind of expected this since I know their class is full and I didn't interview until January.

Added to the alternate/wait list a few days ago. Kind of expected this since I know their class is full and I didn't interview until January.

did they tell you during the interview that the class was full?

Yeah, did the admissions office say that? I interviewed back in December. They've been mum ever since, no wait list no nothing. So I'm thinking I'm headed to an inevitable rejection.

Members don't see this ad :)
did they tell you during the interview that the class was full?

More or less. They were going through numbers since some spots are reserved, and basically indicated that a few spots were left but that they still needed to contact people from December interviews. She said we (and the other January interviewees) would be reviewed after that at the end of January, and that there can be some movement, but not much. Basically, I think they were just beating around the bush and subtly indicating that we were interviewing for an alternate spot.

More or less. They were going through numbers since some spots are reserved, and basically indicated that a few spots were left but that they still needed to contact people from December interviews. She said we (and the other January interviewees) would be reviewed after that at the end of January, and that there can be some movement, but not much. Basically, I think they were just beating around the bush and subtly indicating that we were interviewing for an alternate spot.
So I'm assuming you interviewed the first week of January?

Withdrew my alternate spot - not sure if that actually helps anyone out. UIC is a great school, so best of luck to those still waiting!

I'm officially giving up my seat at UIC. Good luck everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
I got accepted into UIC last week! I was first waitlisted just the day before and received and email the following the day!

Hey guys! I have recently been admitted to the champaign/rockford track and was wondering if there is a place to get to know potential roommates in champaign? Thank you!

Hello all, I am a prospective applicant for UIC dental school. I was hoping to see if you anyone of you or someone you know took a Master's Program at either Midwestern MABS or Rosalind Franklin BMS programs prior to applying to this school. Any acceptance feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hello all, I am a prospective applicant for UIC dental school. I was hoping to see if you anyone of you or someone you know took a Master's Program at either Midwestern MABS or Rosalind Franklin BMS programs prior to applying to this school. Any acceptance feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I have a few friends in my class who did Masters at Midwestern.

What are your DAT stats?

I'll pm you.

I've been accepted to UIC DMD Advance Standing Program. I'm really happy and excited!!!!!!