***The Official UNC SoD Class of 2019 Thread***

Did everyone on the waitlist get the "you're on the alternate" hard copy letter in the mail?
Yes I did, I figured everyone on the wait list did as well

Members don't see this ad.

Denied. Instate
3.88 overall GPA and 3.82 science GPA.
Congrats to everyone that was accepted and good luck to everyone waiting to hear back!

Will be accepting my offer to an out of state school

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I wont be accepting my offer to remain on the waitlist. I hope that one of you worthy candidates on the waitlist gets in!!

Reactions: 1 user
I'd email Carolyn to see if she can send you an electronic copy of whatever it consist of

I interviewed the last date possible and was accepted February 1st and my deposit was due February 16th

Has anyone who was put on the waiting list heard anything? Has anyone gotten accepted off the waiting list yet? When might we hear something?

just withdrew my spot today (OOS, don't know if that matters). good luck to all!

Has anyone heard of any movement off the wait list??

I have heard of at least 5 people so far that have gotten in off the waitlist since march! Not me though haha. As of now I will be reapplying. Anyone else with me?

Unfortunately I will be going OOS (UMich). Really bummed I didn't get into both state schools but yet I was accepted to 3 OOS public schools and 1 private! I guess it's just not meant to be. Congrats again to everyone that was accepted!