***The Official UNC SoD Class of 2020 Thread***

So only people who get accepted get a call right? If you get rejected, do they also let you know? Sooo nervous!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop shaking. I was literally staring at my phone when it started ringing.

Reactions: 7 users
Just got the call!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop shaking. I was literally staring at my phone when it started ringing.
Congratulations!!! Are you in state or OOS?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when calls from UNC are done.. I can't take this. the wait is killing me ahhhh. First acceptance that we knows of went out at 7:47. 9:18 now :(

Reactions: 2 users
The call is from one of your interviewers, so the timing probably depends on who is calling you! I believe in the thread last year calls trickled in all day, so try to be patient! :)

Reactions: 1 users
I just got the call! And yes it was from one of my interviewers... Hope everyone who was a nervous wreck like me gets their call soon. Is 9:40 on a Tuesday acceptable to have a drink?! Ha kidding

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call!!!!! Beyond excited! Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear :)

Reactions: 4 users
How do you hear if your waitlisted/denied? Email or letter?

Friend of mine just got an acceptance call around 10.

Just got the call!!!!!! :soexcited: Don't lose hope!

Reactions: 6 users
It was another member of the admissions committee who contacted me!

Dr. Milano just called me! OMG! Is this real life???? Now the toughest decision will be between ECU and UNC! Soooo blessed

Reactions: 4 users
Did dr buchanan call anyone? Or dr reside (the oral surgeon not the periodontist) i'm miserable

Did dr buchanan call anyone? Or dr reside (the oral surgeon not the periodontist) i'm miserable
I also had Dr. Buchanan & Dr. Reside and haven't heard anything yet. "nervous af" would be an understatement right now.

Dr. Milano just called me! OMG! Is this real life???? Now the toughest decision will be between ECU and UNC! Soooo blessed
AWESOME! My fellow WOLFPACKER! Glad to know UNC is still calling people!

I also had Dr. Buchanan & Dr. Reside and haven't heard anything yet. "nervous af" would be an understatement right now.

Maybe they havent had the chance to call yet?? I walking around on campus with champagne. I'm really desperate

I had Dr. Morano, can't remember the other professor's name. anyone get a call from him or the other professor who interviewed you if Dr. Moreno also interviewed you?

I would say hold off, based off of previous years calls can come anytime today or tomorrow. I think if tomorrow evening comes and no call, it would be a different. For now I am just waiting it out

Reactions: 3 users
I love UNC but this is too stressful.