***The Official UNC SoD Class of 2020 Thread***

Got the call at 7:15 this morning. God is good, such a blessing.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone get a call from Dr. Kim Spaulding or Dr. Reside (periodontist)?

Members don't see this ad :)
what's sad is that he said he would bleed NC State Red...?!?!? Carolina BLUE

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for letting me know. one last question, what time did you get called?
He called me at 11:30 am, but I am central time, so 12:30 NC.

Also, those who got the call, did you also get an email?

THERE IS STILL HOPE! I just got a call from Dr. Stella! Don't give up just yet everyone! I love you all!!!

Reactions: 6 users
when your mom calls...and you're really mad...but you still love her...so you let her talk...but you secretly want her to hang up...

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone interviewed with Dr. Yarborough and Dr. Braithwaite? Heard anything?

:nailbiting:So I had my interviews with Dr. Morano and Dr. Dorian, has anyone else received calls from them yet? Also, what is the likelihood that they will be calling for acceptances tomorrow? My hope is slowly dwindling :yeahright:

Reactions: 1 user
:nailbiting:So I had my interviews with Dr. Morano and Dr. Dorian, has anyone else received calls from them yet? Also, what is the likelihood that they will be calling for acceptances tomorrow? My hope is slowly dwindling :yeahright:
I'm in the same boat as you. They interviewed me and I haven't heard back. I also think teeth for life is in the same boat

Was called at 11, but not by one of my interviewers.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they're making calls tomorrow too?

Just wondering if there's a Facebook page for class of 2020?

Forgot to post. Got the call from Dr. Morano at 1030 today. Congrats to all who got the call too!

How do they make the admission decisions? DAT+GPA+Interview score?

Someone post the link if they make or find the Facebook class 2020 page!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone gotten a rejection email? And if you didn't get a call on the first day, what are your chances of getting a call tomorrow?

I asked if we would get an email today, they said no, we should be getting a packet of paperwork coming our way soon (mailed out today) hopefully portals will change soon too.
Did anyone get an email after the call? :writer:

They did mention an email to me but said it would be later this week as well :)

Congratulations to all who got in! I am upset that I have very good grades and scores but could not get in. Could any of you give me some suggestions about the important things made you got the offer? What qualities made you stand out? I would greatly appreciate your help!

Congratulations to all who got in! I am upset that I have very good grades and scores but could not get in. Could any of you give me some suggestions about the important things made you got the offer? What qualities made you stand out? I would greatly appreciate your help!

Did you get a rejection?

If you didn't get a rejection, you are still in the running, I would suggest doing something dental related and volunteering over the winter break and submit to them an email update on what you have accomplished after your application was submitted, and let them know you are still interested in attending UNC.