***The Official UNE Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

My jealousy levels are skyrocketing with everyone getting interviews.....

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite here

Rescheduling tho, time conflict.

Reactions: 3 users
Or maybe the ones getting invited haven't posted on here. I'm still waiting on a supplemental from my 6/24 mail out date. Lol.

Edit: responded to his question too late. Ha.

Interview invite for September 8th! But I have to reschedule also -__-

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you just get the email? So they don't send out all the invite at the same time?

Did you try calling or did you email them, I tried calling twice but no-one answered so I just sent an email
If you go to the rsvp website they linked in the email, there is an option to ask for a reschedule. And i called and they said we will still be interviewed if we ask for a date change.

Reactions: 1 users
Where's my interview UNE?!? Hate this waiting and mind games

Did they take the 55 dollars from your account? I got the email that i completed the fee and supplemental.. but i havent seen them take the money out yet.

Invite for Sept 8th!!!

cGPA: 3.45 sGPA: 3.25
DAT: 21AA 20TS 24PAT 26RC nothing below 17
Lots of service and shadowing.

So stoked!!!!!

When did you guys send supplemental in? I sent mine June 23

OOS

7/24/16 Supplemental/fee received

8/10/16 Interview Invite - 9/22/16

I received an interview invite for September 22 but I need to reschedule.

Received an interview email 8 hours ago and didn't even realize it till now lol. September 8. Flight tickets booked already.

I complete my supp about 3 weeks ago and they still haven't taken out money yet. However, I did email them to make sure everything was complete and person said that the accounting department is backed up a bit so that's why it's taking so long.

Interview invite for Sep/22
Can't wait to catch pokemon in maine. I hope they got some water types there

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone have any ideas or advice on the Mini Multiple Interviews?

On UNE's site, they said they implemented MMI's last year.

Anyone have any ideas or advice on the Mini Multiple Interviews?

I can't give out specifics to keep it fair for everyone but I have a couple suggestions:

Look up MMI examples floating around the web and time yourself answering the questions.
If you're still in school, I'd look into mock interviews with as many unfamiliar faces as you can.
I suggest researching on the school the same way as if you would traditionally.

Most of all, don't worry too much about this format. Myself and most people that interviewed at UNE thought the MMI's were enjoyable and done very well.
All of the interviewers were comforting and helped lighten the anxiety/nervousness I had.
Make sure to pause after each question and process it well before answering so you don't have any regrets.

It was fun to a point where the interviewer and I wanted to keep talking but we got cut short by the timer and the proctor had to force us to move on to the next station.
Great thing about MMI is that there's no chance of awkward silences due to the time limit per station.

Reactions: 4 users
My interview is now October 6th instead of September 22nd! It would've been nice to have a say in the matter though. ;)

My interview is now October 6th instead of September 22nd! It would've been nice to have a say in the matter though. ;)

you should change it again to piss them off lol

Reactions: 1 users
Got my interview rescheduled to Sept 22nd!

Stats:
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 23 / 22 / 23 / 28 / none
3.9 oGPA and sGPA
Not a ton of dental experience but lots of extracurriculars