***The Official Univ, of Maryland Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Congratulations to all who've been accepted! To those still on the waitlist, keep hoping! I'm rooting for you all.

I got my acceptance in early March as an out of state applicant from CA, and visited the area again recently to look at some potential apartments to rent near campus come late July/ early August. I got info on many great apartments within walking distance to the campus, and am looking for a possible roommate. If anyone is interested please PM me! (Male, 26)

Good luck everyone! :clap:

Withdrew this past Friday with confirmation today. Hope someone here gets the seat, it was very difficult for me to withdraw from such an amazing In-State school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to all who've been accepted! To those still on the waitlist, keep hoping! I'm rooting for you all.

I got my acceptance in early March as an out of state applicant from CA, and visited the area again recently to look at some potential apartments to rent near campus come late July/ early August. I got info on many great apartments within walking distance to the campus, and am looking for a possible roommate. If anyone is interested please PM me! (Male, 26)

Good luck everyone! :clap:
Hey buddy I'm from laguna as well and will be attending Maryland this fall! Private message me?

Has anyone on the wait list heard anything from the school since April 1st?

I wonder how late you can possibly hear from the school? July? August?

Does anyone know it is possible to gain residency in Maryland after one year in dental school?

Does anyone use the c/o 2018 page on facebook been trying to join for the past week.

i'm an in-state applicant, anybody know the chance of getting accepted off the waitlist for an in-state? xoltarin, i'm assuming you're out of state?