***The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental class 2017***

haha

Minnesota? That's only one that appeared on the mobile portal this morning for me. Its a great school from what I was able to gauge from my time there. Hope it works out for you. Canadian, right?

Yes sir

Members don't see this ad.

My interview went quite rough there, so the fact that it didn't say "rejected" earlier made me feel good for the time being, even though I know its inevitable.

BlackThought, my thoughts are EXACTLY the same as yours.

Last edited:

good day my fellow countryman.

BlackThought, my thoughts are EXACTLY the same as yours. I feel like I'm going to be one of the few that get rejected.

Yea, I walked out of the room and smiled to myself in disgust cause I knew I just blew it. It was just a bad time overall.

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview went quite rough there, so the fact that it didn't say "rejected" earlier made me feel good for the time being, even though I know its inevitable.

Same here. I don't think my interview went well either..My interview didn't express any emotions to my answers...It was like Q/A rather than conversation style. BUT this is my number one school so I hope to get in on Mon:luck:xf:

hey guys,
Is UDM at the TOP or BOTTOM of your mobile AADSAS? Mine second to the last one ( and 3rd to the last one on real aadsas site) and still invited for interview.
I am just wondering.....

hey guys,
Is UDM at the TOP or BOTTOM of your mobile AADSAS? Mine second to the last one ( and 3rd to the last one on real aadsas site) and still invited for interview.
I am just wondering.....

Mine is the first one on mobile, last one on website. I think It is relative to the activity of ur other schools.

This school has amazing facilities, absolutely incredible program, second to none clinical experience and a huge patient base. You can live outside of Detroit and commute to school, the suburbs are very nice...you can even live in Windsor Canada and commute (which many Canadians do) according to my tour guide.

This school has amazing facilities, absolutely incredible program, second to none clinical experience and a huge patient base. You can live outside of Detroit and commute to school, the suburbs are very nice...you can even live in Windsor Canada and commute (which many Canadians do) according to my tour guide.

A possibility, but the unpredictability of the border can prove to be a pain, imo.

But yes, a great clinically focused school. Affordable living as well, which is always good.

Hit the nail in the head...I was VERY impressed when I interviewed there, did not check out the suburbs but I trust your judgement

anyone having a hard time sleeping :(?

Is UDM the first choice for you guys? For me, YES!

Members don't see this ad :)
It's the final countdown! Email at midnight or phone call in the AM?

I know they said they will be calling starting at 8 AM, but I'm not sure if there is an email sent out or status update

As an international (you could call me Canadian), this is without a doubt my top choice. Excellent facilities and the clinical experience will be hard to match at any other school. Plus its right at the border!

As an international (you could call me Canadian), this is without a doubt my top choice. Excellent facilities and the clinical experience will be hard to match at any other school. Plus its right at the border!
I am also Canadian from Windsor, and I agree!

Good Luck to all of you guys!!
I am worried about small chances of getting rejected (or waitlisted) after pre-dec interview.

oh man getting anxious here.. UDM is my top choice..

I'm going to wait till midnight and see if the AADSAS portal will change, if not, going to sleep and hopefully wake up at 7:30am and bum around all day waiting for a call lol..

oh man getting anxious here.. UDM is my top choice..

I'm going to wait till midnight and see if the AADSAS portal will change, if not, going to sleep and hopefully wake up at 7:30am and bum around all day waiting for a call lol..

I'm in the same boat haha..good luck!

I suppose Dr. Jeffers will make 200 calls tomorrow?
I wonder how long it would take him

At my interview he said that he was planning to be at a conference on Monday - so there are going to be a few hours when he will not be making calls... I'm sure it's exhausting enough calling all 200 students, let alone sitting though an afternoon of conference presentations.

I suppose Dr. Jeffers will make 200 calls tomorrow?
I wonder how long it would take him

he also sad at the interview date I was at that he may not get to all the calls on Monday and may have to make some on Tuesday. hopefully the portal gets updated/an email gets sent out though!

ohhh mannnn why can't they just use the ADEA portal..:(

I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up about an AADSAS portal update at midnight lol

I'm hoping for an email at 12:01 ;)

:D Really hoping for an update at 12:00 am. Good luck you guys! :luck:

If they do the same thing they did last year, the portal will be updated at 8:00 EST.

no change so far on aadsas. the mobile portal is still blank. on the regular aadsas webpage it just shows invited for interview (the old status). What about you guys?

Same thing for me, nothing new for any schools

no change so far on aadsas. the mobile portal is still blank. on the regular aadsas webpage it just shows invited for interview (the old status). What about you guys?

yup - same here. Still invited for interview. I will be lucky to have any fingernails left by the AM

What about the blank status in the mobile portal? Does it mean anything? Does anyone here has more info about it?

I dont think anything is going to happen tonight. We will have to wait til tomorrow. This waiting is just exhausting.

8:00 am we should know more. Good luck to everyone. I hope we all get accepted.

Still no update yet...Hope we all hear good news tomorrow!!

Hi, I don't have a difficult time of sleeping, but I have a problem of waking up early...

all you need to wake up early is a morning call from Dr. Jeffers:D