*** The Official University of Detroit Mercy Dental Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Lets wait for the second round of invites.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lets wait for the second round of invites.

has it been changed? so far I knew that all the offers would be sent yesterday and today, and wait listers will fill the spots available by any decline? as far as I know previous cycle was like what I said...

has it been changed? so far I knew that all the offers would be sent yesterday and today, and wait listers will fill the spots available by any decline? as far as I know previous cycle was like what I said...

I saw a few day 3 acceptances on la st years thread...not a lot but they were there

I think UDM lost power guys..does that affect anything?

I just called the school and she told me that Dr. Jeffers is done making acceptance calls :(

I just called the school and she told me that Dr. Jeffers is done making acceptance calls :(
Does this mean that they would've already sent out the rejection and alternative list e-mails?

Does this mean that they would've already sent out the rejection and alternative list e-mails?
No. I was told that they have not sent out any alternative list and rejections yet.

She said our AADSAS portal will be updated some time this week to reflect what our status is.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im interviewing dec 13th, anybody have any suggestions on any hotels to stay at? preferably with a shuttle service to airport and maybe to school?

She said our AADSAS portal will be updated some time this week to reflect what our status is.
Somebody here or the desk lady is either lying or misinfor med because people yesterday said they called and they sent out some rejection emails already

Reactions: 1 user
I just talked to the lady, She told me they have sent out rejection letters already. Who ever posted that earlier is falsely informed.

I just talked to the lady, She told me they have sent out rejection letters already. Who ever posted that earlier is falsely informed.

Do you have any info about alternate list? Have you been told about waitlist?

Do you have any info about alternate list? Have you been told about waitlist?
I didn't ask about that, and she told me they have not finished sending out rejection letters yet either. but they have started sending them

So they have started sending out rejection letters since yesterday and they are not done yet? this is weird

Tell me about it..... and I felt my interview went well. I thought for sure 100% they would have called me.
you know what, after seeing your marks I have a feeling that I am not even gonna be on the wait list… +pity+

you know what, after seeing your marks I have a feeling that I am not even gonna be on the wait list… +pity+

dude, it's not just the numbers.
People with 18~19 DAT scores get acceptance all the time, and sometimes before people with 24+ DAT.
It just depends.

That sucks! Didn't they offer you a scholarship?? :prof:+pissed+
They called me the day before my interview to ask me if I was attending my interview, and to tell me that they "have a scholarship waiting for me." They never said how much $$ it was though.
Who knows what happened... :shrug:

They called me the day before my interview to ask me if I was attending my interview, and to tell me that they "have a scholarship waiting for me." They never said how much $$ it was though.

so they were going to give you scholarship even before the interview? but they forgot to add you to the list of accepted students?
I personally thought my interview went pretty well and my DAT scores are pretty good, minus GPA slightly lower than AVG GPA.
Hopefully as people withdraw their offers, we will get them eventually. I just don't want the wait to be too long.

This is already draining. Yesterday felt like the longest day in my life.

dude, it's not just the numbers.
People with 18~19 DAT scores get acceptance all the time, and sometimes before people with 24+ DAT.
It just depends.
yeah… thats right… I really hope that non of us get rejected…

yes
so they were going to give you scholarship even before the interview? but they forgot to add you to the list of accepted students?
I personally thought my interview went pretty well and my DAT scores are pretty good, minus GPA slightly lower than AVG GPA.
Hopefully as people withdraw their offers, we will get them eventually. I just don't want the wait to be too long.

This is already draining. Yesterday felt like the longest day in my life.
Seriously, yesterday was one of the worst days in my life. It really was.

Hey guys
I have been trying to keep up with all the posts. I neither got the call nor the email. Do you guys know if that means an automatic waitlist? According to what Dr. Jeffers said on the interview day most if not all waitlisted students get in. So as long as I don't get the rejection email I am happy at this point.

No calls. No emails. Giving us the cold shoulder... Is UDM a teenage girl trying to play hard to get?

Reactions: 2 users
But no one knows if they are totally done with sending out the rejections. This is the painful part. I don't mind being wait listed.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys
I have been trying to keep up with all the posts. I neither got the call nor the email. Do you guys know if that means an automatic waitlist? According to what Dr. Jeffers said on the interview day most if not all waitlisted students get in. So as long as I don't get the rejection email I am happy at this point.

that's right.

I wonder which information is correct regarding rejection letters being sent out already vs it will be sent out soon.
90% of people who interviews eventually gets offered a seat, so that's the only hopeful thing I can cling to..

Got a provisional acceptance letter.. does anyone know what the GPA needs to be kept at?

This is actually so stressful. No call nor email. I hope tomorrow will shed some sort of response!
Last year thread had people still receiving acceptance calls, there wasn't any today. Maybe the power did affect it even though the facility was up and running.

You are from California right? Let's hope there are still some west coast calls remaining...

Im just wondering how last year people got the wait listed email at midnight.
This is actually so stressful. No call nor email. I hope tomorrow will shed some sort of response!
Last year thread had people still receiving acceptance calls, there wasn't any today. Maybe the power did affect it even though the facility was up and running.
Someone posted earlier that the desk lady has said that he is done with calling. I really don't think that he is going to make more calls.

Don't know but congrats!
When did you receive the e mail?
It was actually a set of letters and not an e-mail sent a few days ago (and arrived today)? Which I thought was strange !

It was actually a set of letters and not an e-mail sent a few days ago (and arrived today)? Which I thought was strange !
Ok anyway congrats. It means you are pretty much accepted. They probably sent that because you are missing one or two pre requisites or something? I envy you.

Wow! This is new... Congrats. Would you mind letting us know which state are you from?

Wow so you didnt get the call before but just the letter?

You didnt get a call but still got accepted? I need more details please lol ...
what does your adea portal say?

Ok anyway congrats. It means you are pretty much accepted. They probably sent that because you are missing one or two pre requisites or something? I envy you.
Thanks!!

Wow! This is new... Congrats. Would you mind letting us know which state are you from?
I'm actually from Canada

And YEAh no calls just the letter package. The ADEA site hasn't been updated yet and it still says invited for interviews.

a-chance.jpeg

And congratz bro. What time zone too if you dont mind answering : p ?

I guess so!!! ETZ! keep your hopes up everybody

Thanks!!

I'm actually from Canada

And YEAh no calls just the letter package. The ADEA site hasn't been updated yet and it still says invited for interviews.
lucky you…

Reactions: 1 users