*** The Official University of Kentucky Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thre

Accepted via Email at 12:03 EST!!! Congrats to those accepted and good luck to the rest!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the interview-check back December 2nd update on portal which resulted in an alternate email.

Forgot to post in here but Accepted!!! Received the call from Christine Harper at 11:02pm central time followed by email! OOS

I was waiting for the email at 12:01 am as I was informed by the admissions office

The email was received at 12:08 am.. the seven minutes of extra-waiting were so long and tough

Finally, I got accepted! Congratulations to those who were accepted and I wish the best of luck to the waitlisted students... never lose hope!

Any of you guys have received a scholarship nomination?

Anybody know generally how long the waitlists are? And when they accept off of them?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any out of staters here planning on attending?

Waitlisted too! Does anybody know how many people they usually have on the wait list for in-state and what are the chances of getting an offer?

Accepted!! Today is a great day!!

I interviewed pre-December, had my status change to "check back" and I was also waitlisted. I am OOS.

Congrats to all! I'm a D1 at UK. I remember being in your position last year. Just a little info for you all. I was waitlisted at this point last year and received another email around December 18th informing me that I was on the ranked wait list. From talking to people on here I understood that the ranked wait list was 12 students long. I never found out how long the unranked was. I am OOS by the way. There is a wait list for OOS and one for in state. I received my acceptance email on January 8th 2013. I date to be remembered for sure lol. Good luck to everyone and I hope this can help subdue some anxiety. Trust me I know how it is. Please message me with any questions. Good luck to everyone and congrats to the ones that have been accepted!!!!

Just curious, are any OOS who were accepted turning down their spot?

Does anyone know if UK gives out post Dec interviews? Or are they already full?

I'm OOS and I might pass but for now I'm holding onto my spot for a little longer. I really liked UK

I'll be declining offer - should free up an in-state seat. Hang in there, waitlisters!!! :luck::xf::luck::xf::luck::xf:

Congrats to all! I'm a D1 at UK. I remember being in your position last year. Just a little info for you all. I was waitlisted at this point last year and received another email around December 18th informing me that I was on the ranked wait list. From talking to people on here I understood that the ranked wait list was 12 students long. I never found out how long the unranked was. I am OOS by the way. There is a wait list for OOS and one for in state. I received my acceptance email on January 8th 2013. I date to be remembered for sure lol. Good luck to everyone and I hope this can help subdue some anxiety. Trust me I know how it is. Please message me with any questions. Good luck to everyone and congrats to the ones that have been accepted!!!!

I have talked to an OOS dental student during our lunch of the interview day and he had the same story of being waitlisted and then accepted at the beginning of January... were you at the interview lunch on 09/10??

I have talked to an OOS dental student during our lunch of the interview day and he had the same story of being waitlisted and then accepted at the beginning of January... were you at the interview lunch on 09/10??

Nope I did an interview lunch in October

I also want to say congrats to the the people on the wait list as well. You have all come a long way and worked hard to get to this point. And for the people that didnt receive a wait list email, there is still hope. I have heard a few people that got calls later on in the process got accepted. So keep the faith! I

Congrats future D1's!!! On the waitlist so trying to stay positive and hopeful!

Got my acceptance email on dec. 1st! :) Congrats to everyone and cant wait to meet yall! :)

Just got a phone call that they are offering me the Dean's Scholarship! Decision just got harder.

Does anyone know how long the in state waitlist is?

I was offered the Dean's Scholarship and the UKCD scholarship, excited for August!

Finally got my acceptance package and found i also got offered a deans scholarship as well. Definitely sweetened the deal and made the decision harder.

Anybody know if the waitlist is combined OOS/in-state this year? I know they said they may not even rank it like they have been doing in previous years.

Anybody know if the waitlist is combined OOS/in-state this year? I know they said they may not even rank it like they have been doing in previous years.

The waitlist for OOS and in-state should be separate because they can only give out a specific number of seats for each. I turned down my spot and I'm OOS so hopefully you get bumped up the list!!

The waitlist for OOS and in-state should be separate because they can only give out a specific number of seats for each. I turned down my spot and I'm OOS so hopefully you get bumped up the list!!
Awesome!! I'm hoping for a spot here !!!would be am awesome Xmas !

Awesome!! I'm hoping for a spot here !!!would be am awesome Xmas !
For sure! Don't give up and maybe send a letter or call saying that you are very interested in attending the school. I'm sure a spot will open up very soon! :)

For sure! Don't give up and maybe send a letter or call saying that you are very interested in attending the school. I'm sure a spot will open up very soon! :)
Already done lolThey are probably tired of hearing from me ...

Very difficult decision but it looks like I will be going to Louisville instead of UK. I am an out of stater, hopefully my spot makes somebodies Christmas! Good luck everyone!

Those of you who were offered the Dean's Scholarship, how much was that worth if you don't mind my asking? Just curious.